Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy related query

Unregistered

Default Pregnancy related query

After the sex for pregnancy after how much time pregnancy symptoms shows ?

I mean is intercourse time is successful for pregnancy then a lady feels symptoms with a week or 15 days or after the missing periods ?

Please reply soon

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Symptoms? I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you want to know how soon you can do the test, then its 15 days after the unsafe sex episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After the sex for pregnancy after how much time pregnancy symptoms shows ?

I mean is intercourse time is successful for pregnancy then a lady feels symptoms with a week or 15 days or after the missing periods ?

Please reply soon
    after an unprotected sex ...... if u need to check if that act made u pregnant or not?..... than u need to carry out the test after 15 days from the date of act.... u can test it at home as well through home testing kit available in pharmacy's

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy_lol View Post
    after an unprotected sex ...... if u need to check if that act made u pregnant or not?..... than u need to carry out the test after 15 days from the date of act.... u can test it at home as well through home testing kit available in pharmacy's

Hi ..........lol...................its me

as like last month we had sex during my ovulation period & i wanna know earlier pregnancy symptoms before missing periods. As we are waiting for it eagarly

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

test dear... go to doc..thye'll do a small test!!and within 15mins u get the result!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetchillii View Post
    Hi ..........lol...................its me

as like last month we had sex during my ovulation period & i wanna know earlier pregnancy symptoms before missing periods. As we are waiting for it eagarly
    If you are pregnant, you would be having the following symptoms :-

(1) puking/nausiatic...

(2) going for pee quite often....

(3) u might feel like having something out of the blue.... even if u dont like the dish u might feel the urge to have it....

(4) mild pain in the breast..........

(5) a obvious reason u will mis ur period

(6) would want to sleep whole day.....

but than these sysptoms are similar to that of PMS...... so its better to get a test done...... its cheap and easy....... or else u can w8 to see if or not u miss ur period..... whatever it may be..... be sure its the begining and there is always next time...... keep trying and hope for the best

neva forget it will happen when it has to... so dont take any stress or tentions

all the best

god bless u

New Born

Dear

Some time i feel unrest & headache but may be due to busy schedule but i am also feeling slightly pain in my breast but it is also happened when my periods about to come.

I am fear that these symptoms are for my periods or my pregnancy.

As the days are passing out i m afraid that i m pregnant or not?

If not then we have any problem ?

What shud i do ?

If you are pregnant, you would be ha

ving the following symptoms :-

(1) puking/nausiatic...

(3) u might feel like having something out of the blue.... even if u dont like the dish u might feel the urge to have it....

but than these sysptoms are similar to that of PMS...... so its better to get a test done...... its cheap and easy....... or else u can w8 to see if or not u miss ur period..... whatever it may be..... be sure its the begining and there is always next time...... keep trying and hope for the best

neva forget it will happen when it has to... so dont take any stress or tentions

all the best

god bless u

New Born

If you are pregnant, you would be having the following symptoms :-

(1) puking/nausiatic...

all the best

god bless u
    Dear

Some time i feel unrest & headache but may be due to busy schedule but i am also feeling slightly pain in my breast but it is also happened when my periods about to come.

What shud i do ?

Dear

What shud i do ?
    first and foremost dont be afriad... becuase ther more u think about it the more stressed u will be.... and when ur trying to get pregnant such things shud be avoided.......

thats true signs of pregnancy are signs of PMS...... the only thing that can confirm it is a test.... or if u skip ur period for more than a week.... but still a test is better....

well if ur not pregnany it doesnt mean that u have any problems......its just about fate........ if ur not destined to become pregnant now than u wont..... since u have started to try about 2 or 3 months back u ppl cannot be declared unfit......

but again if u want to clear ur doubts related to abnormalities u can get a test done for it as well...... and if the doctor says both are fine than its just about ur destiny......

but for me ur just fine hardly three months since ur trying for baby....... sometimes it happens in the first go and at time as it takes ages...... just about... no worries...

keep on trying.... and njoy dont get stressed

all the best

god bless u

New Born

first and foremost dont be afriad... becuase ther more u think about it the more stressed u will be.... and when ur trying to get pregnant such things shud be avoided.......

thats true signs of pregnancy are signs of PMS...... the only thing that can confirm it is a test.... or if u skip ur period for more than a week.... but still a test is better....

well if ur not pregnany it doesnt mean that u have any problems......its just about fate........ if ur not destined to become pregnant now than u wont..... since u have started to try about 2 or 3 months back u ppl cannot be declared unfit......

but again if u want to clear ur doubts related to abnormalities u can get a test done for it as well...... and if the doctor says both are fine than its just about ur destiny......

but for me ur just fine hardly three months since ur trying for baby....... sometimes it happens in the first go and at time as it takes ages...... just about... no worries...

keep on trying.... and njoy dont get stressed

all the best

god bless u

Thanks for ur moral support.

Should i do the test today as my date is 26th ?

Thanks for ur moral support.

Should i do the test today as my date is 26th ?
    two weeks from the timme of intercourse....

New Born

two weeks from the timme of intercourse....

But i don't know which day will effect as we have done it daily w/o any gap at the ovulation period

than w8 for sometime lets see if u miss ur period...... but if u want to go for test than u can go for it....fifteen days must have passed since ur first one.... so give it a try but its better to w8 becuase u seem to have taken it to heart... so better w8 for the miss out period....

wish u all the bset

god bless u

Being Human..... Colonel awaiz.'s Avatar

Might be 20 days.....
    Itna Karo K Kabhi Kam Na Pade, Par Sala Kam Padh Hi Jata Hai

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

gawd!!!! i appreciate ur knowledge/.... u really know a lotttt!!!!!!!!!