Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In love with another man

New Born

Default In love with another man

Last edited by maria-lost; 19-08-2009 at 03:34 PM.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

maria-u certainly r lost...
    afetr what all u've done with this other man..without thinking about kid and husband.. why r u thinking now???
    in marriage love and spark do not come automaically..they have to be carefully crreated... instaed of sparking this other man..u should have used all thses stunts on ur poor loyal husband.
    now forget about ur baby..ur hubby will manage him better..a child doesnt need immoral mom.. when he'll grow up to find out about u..he'll surely wish u had left him long back.
    and infact what morals will u afford to tecah him???

divorce ur hubby and settle with this man.. and when he finds some other spark..amybe u'll learn ur lesson!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Maria, this is a tough call for you my girl... a very tough call. And its a call that you will have to take. I can only tell you the pros and the cons.

The pros...that you both are in love with each other and have an exciting physical and emotional relationship. You feel that for you personally, that would be a better marital relationship. Sometimes one feels that one must change things and if one does not, then who will?

The cons...You would be stepping from a secure, loving home into a new place. You would be causing a whole lot of emotional turmoil in the family as well as to yourself. The worst hit would be your child.

I just want to tell you my dear, that no matter how smooth a divorce maybe, it leaves scars that are unimaginable when you make the decision. You are thinking of uprooting yourself and your whole family. Its going to be very, very hard on you and the rest. Think very very carefully if its worth it, that's all I am asking you.

well its a pure example of human nature......

when we have something we dont realise its worth till the time we have lost it.... and than we regret......

we try hard to get something thats not ours and not with us..... sometimes we get it and sometimes we dont... when we get we are like oh god now i understand everything that glitters is not gold........... and when we dont get it we are completely lost...........

love and lust........... a neva ending storry..........

well in short u have cheated ur husband and ur not regretting it.... so by far and large u dont deserve ur husband and u dont deserve ur kid............ u didnt care before starting a relation..... what makes u care for them now........... ur query is a complete selfish one...... so go ahead divroce ur husband give the custody of ur children to him and move on with ur love............

hope he is serious with u and not with u becuase ur married and can be with u in the name of love.... just to have some physical advances on u... any which way divorce ur husband and do him a big favour..............

all the best

god bless u

Being Human..... Colonel awaiz.'s Avatar

galat baat bahi

Quote Originally Posted by maria-lost View Post
    can u plz listen 2 my side of d story..wen my affair began, i never had any intention of wreckng my marriag..i was madly in love with my lovr..i kept that 2 myslf..had never thot i'd reveal it evn 2 him..but latr, he guessd, n he also said he liked me..but said it wil b a no strings attachd reln..n said we wil just enjoy it while its thr..though i was hurt, i agreed, coz i loved him..it mite b cheating as evryone says..but falling in lov with him was totally out of my control..aftr so much of time and aftr ever so many physcl ne motional intimacies, he says he wud luv 2 marry me..if thats not posibl, he wudnt mind being thr 4 me as long as he can..but he also says, physical encounters n fone calls alone wudnt make a life..if there has 2 b sumthng meaningful, we shud get married..i dont want 2 hurt eithr my husbnd or my lovr or my kid..my parents n all my relatives lov my husband..i also love him..but not as a spouse..i knw thr isno easy solution..wud just like 2 knw wat others wud do in a similr situation..

others in here wudnt get in a situation like this..........
    well my gal its not a sad story..... its a very selfish story that started on a wrong note and at a wrong time.... a relation with no strings attached....is that a act of a sensible and a married woman... no its not.... and did u forget that ur committed to someone for a lifetime.... didnt u know u had a string attached with u.... if u were that mad in love with him..... u shud have propesed him or wud have given him enough clues that he shud have guessed it earlier..... falling in love was not in ur hands but avoiding a mess was in un ur hands....

u agreed to a no string attached relation with a man u love that too after u got married to.... and ur giving an excuse of love for this.... we need to rewrite the meaning of love seriously.... love and lust begins with l but the meaning changes with each alphabet added to it.... get it right.....

its a complete selfish and lusty relation............ love doesnt betray and doestn ask for betrayal.... and doesnt start with no string attached relation...........

the situation in which u are now..... ur going to hurt many ppl.... there is no easy way out.... u have to and u shud let go one of the person..... and for me it has to be ur husband............. becuase he doesnt deserve a cheating and selfish wife.....

all the best

god bless u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by enjoy_lol View Post
    others in here wudnt get in a situation like this..........
    well my gal its not a sad story..... its a very selfish story that started on a wrong note and at a wrong time.... a relation with no strings attached....is that a act of a sensible and a married woman... no its not.... and did u forget that ur committed to someone for a lifetime.... didnt u know u had a string attached with u.... if u were that mad in love with him..... u shud have propesed him or wud have given him enough clues that he shud have guessed it earlier..... falling in love was not in ur hands but avoiding a mess was in un ur hands....

u agreed to a no string attached relation with a man u love that too after u got married to.... and ur giving an excuse of love for this.... we need to rewrite the meaning of love seriously.... love and lust begins with l but the meaning changes with each alphabet added to it.... get it right.....

its a complete selfish and lusty relation............ love doesnt betray and doestn ask for betrayal.... and doesnt start with no string attached relation...........

the situation in which u are now..... ur going to hurt many ppl.... there is no easy way out.... u have to and u shud let go one of the person..... and for me it has to be ur husband............. becuase he doesnt deserve a cheating and selfish wife.....

all the best

god bless u
    Gud answer...

@topic
    Bhagwan na kare tum jaisi wife kisi ko mile...

Lady are u mad??
    Are u nuts, dont u hv any courtesy fr ur kind husband or ur kids...

I dont think so u love ur self respect, tumhe apni izzat pyaari nahi hai...
    In my words ur dignity is nil...

Agar meri wife aisa karegi to probably i'll shoot her...
    Kya tumhe itni bhi akal nahi hai ki u r married??
    A married woman wid kids having an affair?? Wat the fcuk??
    Maano ya naa maano tum aurat jaati pe ek kalank ho...
    Go run away wid dat so called dream boy of urs...

Curses to u lady...curses to u!!

god, this is d 1st time am discussing my pvt life in public..u make me feel dat am d worst human being ever to inhabit this earth..evrythng said n done, evn if i cant marry my lovr, i want 2 be thr 4 him if he falls sick or if he has a downfall...i hav already told him, he shudnt wait 4 me..coz i mite not b able 2 get out of my marriag..he says, he wil nevr b abl 2 continue this reln, evn ovr fone, if he gets married 2 sum othr gal..if that marriag doesnt wrk out, he wl lose both of us..so he says he wud bettr remain unmarried..i want him 2 b happy..i mite sound crazy..but sinc sum ppl r listening, i thot i'd open up
    no ur not only one... there are loads of similar cases as urs.... and u might find them in this forum itself...... i am not trying to say that ur worst i am just saying its wrong..... specially ur thinking towards whats going on with ur life.....

and since u have already decided what u are going to do and what u want..... what exactly do u want us to tell

Quote Originally Posted by vish_d View Post
    Gud answer...

@topic
    Bhagwan na kare tum jaisi wife kisi ko mile...

Lady are u mad??
    Are u nuts, dont u hv any courtesy fr ur kind husband or ur kids...

I dont think so u love ur self respect, tumhe apni izzat pyaari nahi hai...
    In my words ur dignity is nil...

Agar meri wife aisa karegi to probably i'll shoot her...
    Kya tumhe itni bhi akal nahi hai ki u r married??
    A married woman wid kids having an affair?? Wat the fcuk??
    Maano ya naa maano tum aurat jaati pe ek kalank ho...
    Go run away wid dat so called dream boy of urs...

Curses to u lady...curses to u!!

thaanx yaara... kya keh sakte hai bhai....

New Born

jab husband pasand nahi tha to shaadi kyun ki thi ab kitni easily kah diya ki koi aur pasand hai,yahi agar husband karta to kaisa hota,besharam aurat

New Born

how easy 2 accuse? ok it happend so..now what? nobdy except me n my lovr knws abt this..so 4 evry one else considers me 2 be a very respctabl persn (very ironic)..but its so..wat if such a situation happns to ur best frnd..dont u feel like helpng instead of cursing

how easy 2 accuse? ok it happend so..now what? nobdy except me n my lovr knws abt this..so 4 evry one else considers me 2 be a very respctabl persn (very ironic)..but its so..wat if such a situation happns to ur best frnd..dont u feel like helpng instead of cursing
    well am not cursing u........... what help u want.... u have decided everything......... u will not leave ur husband and will be with ur lover...... now what..... ur doing it ... u want to do it.... and its ur lfe....so..... now what..... what are u here for...... well ppl with such attitude "ok it happend so..now what?" can neva get thier act right...........

get in ur senses and be sure what are u heere for

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

enjoy-lol.... very philosophical and good reply!! great going...

leav ethis girl alone... she also knows shez lost!!
    maria lost!

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    enjoy-lol.... very philosophical and good reply!! great going...

leav ethis girl alone... she also knows shez lost!!
    maria lost!
    thanx so much for appreciating and agreeing with me....

@ maria-lost

alright, this is a tight situation. you've messed up ur and ur family life- accept it or not.
    but whats done cannot be changed. atleast now the first step to get yourself sorted is to accept that you commited mistake.
    - now .. be brave enough to tell this to your husband and let him take the decision. you see if his wife is not loyal/infidel, its not his fault.
    - now . .if a kid's mom is selfish - why ? , because u don't love him - love is selfless act and we put our loved ones before us and we control / kill our desires for them - in short, u cheated your kid as well.
    now after cheating. .confessing it will be extremely difficult. .but you'll have to do it. .atleast to be with the new guy and for the sake of ur current family.

let them take the decision. .also do make it clear that you wanna live with new guy.
    though this solution is selfish and temporary. .-- and goes with your lifestyle and belief.

p.s.
    it is so immature for u to believe that u'll get consoling answers. .
    and how immature and wrong attitude u have there. .u commit mistake and since guilt is biting u. .u chose this forum to unload it. .wow..
    i just hope that karma doesn't hit u on the long run. .

gud luck
    Last edited by FeeDback; 19-08-2009 at 02:59 PM.