Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In love with another man

You fake the entire act when making love with your hubby and ask for divorce by saying you both aren't compatible, still he can't guess the reason ? How naive is he ? Really such men deserve to be cuckold by the way how you manage to be with your lover? Does it mean there are no one else in your home except your husband and son ? How you meet your lover and still no one knows? Is it in your home or some where else? As per your writting it seems you were not comfortable to marry him and believed he isn't the one for you. Then why you had a child with him and let him believe you? You got involved with the first man who showed interest in you romatically. How no one knows when you go around with him and sleep with him? Can't believe this how you manage to do this? Is your lover a cousin or someone from the family else how you manage to do it?

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by maria-lost View Post
    i regret entering this forum..u r being sooo hostile n vicious dear sens..ppl can hav all sorts of problems n i wish others cud see it in a more neutral way..i think i wil very wel solve it myself..
    You know we Indians are a very emotional and passionate lot and believe in saying it straight as we see it - some times without realizing that the person is already disturbed and confused and is just looking for an outlet for her problems, some one to just listen..

You think people on this forum has any less problems of their own. I am sure it was not Sens or anyone else's intention to be hostile or vicious to you. Its just that when the question is about morality and such issues we all want to be morally correct!

As you are in this position, the last decision will always be yours! Hope you find the strength and wisdom to do what you feel is right and hope everything works out well for you in future

New Born

Default Ask yourself first

Ok Maria.... I can't say I fully understand your situation but may be a bit so.I have some queries for you:
    1) How old is your lover. Your age? Younger? In his early 20's?
    2) What you like with him? I mean is it making love with him? Have you spend kind of couple of days with him. Its very different being there for 2-3 hrs and 24 hrs a day and day after day.
    3) Is he ready to move on with you and your kid?

You have to ask yourself all these questions. Moreover who is more important to you, Lover or Kid?

Seriously it may sound rubbish but I think you should have one more affair with one more guy at the same time and see what is it you want? Do you feel same for the new lover also or not.

Thumbs down

@ lost maria

Code:
    Do you know
    Do you know

Do you know what it feels like
    Loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away
    Do you know what it feels like
    To be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed 
    It will be really terrible for your husband to find out what have you done and what you feel for him and this relationship.

You may not realize, that your current lover can do the same thing that you did to your husband. You know karma exists and will hit you at the very right time. .and you will have nothing left after ending your current relation.

I strongly believe in Marriage and you might not realize it today. .but you surely will one fine day .. !!

New Born

Maria

So nice to know that u have found true love... Most people will never understand u and u have already seen it in the curses given to u over here by the stupid fellas over here... Love knows no boundaries and is above all rituals, morals, dogmas, principles, social rules, and what so ever... What can be higher and moralistic than love????!!!!!!... But how to explain people over here probably who would have never struck by true love...

People may ask me are u married and what if your wife does that to you or am I doing this with someone else’s wife... Or may ask whether I’m married to know about all this... and will also for sure give me many curses... But just to let you know, I didn’t even read those replies wherein the stupid ones have given u curses... The moment it was a bad language or curse in a reply, I just jumped over to next reply... coz I know how mean and dirty people can get, so why to bother about them... haan???

Karan Johar was right when he said that the movie, KANK was ahead of times... But still I feel he didn’t show the divinity what is in love in that movie... He fell much short of it... Everyone who liked the movie would have had a smile on their faces when in the end SRK and Rani finally find each other, despite the people actually missing the real divinity and knowing the real divinity of love... But what happens to them when this happens in real life... Huh????... Any way why to waste time on them... Actually the reference KANK was for you...

Just believe in love... Love is divine... You really had no choice when u came close to your real love coz when its love (whether u get to know it later or earlier), you don drive urself... rather Love drives you...

Just believe that the solution is round the corner.... Just believe that that your hubby will also find his true love, whether now or later... I appreciate ur concern for ur hubby... I’ve been reading Santa Banta forums from quite a while but have never found something where I felt the need to reply... But here I couldn’t stop myself... You are one of the best persons I know.... Or you may choose to say that I actually don know you as I just read u on this forum... So I mean that’s the way I know you, and I don need more to know that you are one of the best persons I know...

Just know that, “The teacher appears when the student is ready”... Just prepare urlself that u have to be with ur true love... or I guess u are already prepared, which is very very good... Things are close to happen... Everything will fall in place, by itself... ... ... When u will think that things are not happening ur way, then jus know that they are actually happening your way...

Love will make way for you... may be by the omens it will place in your path... may be by the hopelessness that it will give u at times that there is no solution, as then something will fall in place somewhere or something may strike you as to how to move forward...

And don worry about society... They speak for some time and then find some other issue to speak on... And urs and ur hubby’s family will understand you with time... And don even worry if they don... Just remember that u don take away ur hubby’s property and give him what all he has done in ur name... And it’s also very good that u plan to take ur kid with you... But don fight in case he says he would like to keep the kid, but I guess it would be better if u take ur kid along... And don worry that ur kid won understand you... He or She definitely will... ... ... as

Love will find its way... ... ... even now and for the times to come...
    Last edited by Divine Love; 23-08-2009 at 05:51 AM.

New Born

unbelievabl..finally somebdy who thinks am not insane... n i cant find words 2 thank u.. today i was feeling very low..was wundering y evrything had 2 b like this..wat sort of existence am havng etc..then i thot of chckng d forum..xpecting more curses, but hoping 4 sumthng favorabl.. and i saw d above msg..i'm thoroughly moved..watevr u hav said seems tooo gud 2 b true, but then, those r xactly d same thots am also having..thank u soo much..am also leavingit 2 god.. we all do that wen we reach our wit's end..

mean while, anothr persn has askd whethr my lover is in his 20's!!?? actually, none of us r in our 20s..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Love View Post
    Maria

So nice to know that u have found true love... Most people will never understand u and u have already seen it in the curses given to u over here by the stupid fellas over here... Love knows no boundaries and is above all rituals, morals, dogmas, principles, social rules, and what so ever... What can be higher and moralistic than love????!!!!!!... But how to explain people over here probably who would have never struck by true love.............................................. ................................................
    ........................................Love will find its way... ... ... even now and for the times to come...
    Well, what u wrote is easily debatable and questioned, but I don't want to at this moment, not my role at the moment.

Maria, good luck and all the best for your future. .hope all goes well for you. .[honest wish for you]

Maria

So nice to know that u have found true love... Most people will never understand u and u have already seen it in the curses given to u over here by the stupid fellas over here... Love knows no boundaries and is above all rituals, morals, dogmas, principles, social rules, and what so ever... What can be higher and moralistic than love????!!!!!!... But how to explain people over here probably who would have never struck by true love...

People may ask me are u married and what if your wife does that to you or am I doing this with someone else’s wife... Or may ask whether I’m married to know about all this... and will also for sure give me many curses... But just to let you know, I didn’t even read those replies wherein the stupid ones have given u curses... The moment it was a bad language or curse in a reply, I just jumped over to next reply... coz I know how mean and dirty people can get, so why to bother about them... haan???

Karan Johar was right when he said that the movie, KANK was ahead of times... But still I feel he didn’t show the divinity what is in love in that movie... He fell much short of it... Everyone who liked the movie would have had a smile on their faces when in the end SRK and Rani finally find each other, despite the people actually missing the real divinity and knowing the real divinity of love... But what happens to them when this happens in real life... Huh????... Any way why to waste time on them... Actually the reference KANK was for you...

Just believe in love... Love is divine... You really had no choice when u came close to you real love coz when its love (whether u get to know it later or earlier), you don drive urself... rather Love drives you...

Just believe that the solution is round the corner.... Just believe that that your hubby will also find his true love, whether now or later... I appreciate ur concern for ur hubby... I’ve been reading Santa Banta forums from quite a while but have never found something where I felt the need to reply... But here I couldn’t stop myself... You are one of the best persons I know.... Or you may choose to say that I actually don know you as I just read u on this forum... So I mean that’s the way I know you, and I don need more to know that you are one of the best persons I know...

Just know that, “The teacher appears when the student is ready”... Just prepare urlself that u have to be with ur true love... or I guess u are already prepared, which is very very good... Things are close to happen... Everything will fall in place, by itself... ... ... When u will think that things are not happening ur way, then jus know that they are actually happening your way...

Love will make way for you... may be by the omens it will place in your path... may be by the hopelessness that it will give u at times that there is no solution, as then something will fall in place somewhere or something may strike you as to how to move forward...

And don worry about society... They speak for some time and then find some other issue to speak on... And urs and urs hubby’s family will understand you with time... And don even worry if they don... Just remember that u don take away ur hubby’s property and give him what all he has done in ur name... And it’s also very good that u plan to take ur kid with you... But don fight in case he says he will like to have to kid, but I guess it would be better if u take ur kid along... And don worry that ur kid won understand you... He or She definitely will... ... ... as

Gentleman - well I'll still address you as one instead of addressing the way you have referred to others, but I guess then there will be no difference in us

What you and others suggest on this open forum is each individuals prerogative and opinion.

As a regular reader of SBF, I feel there is no need to go out of context and make comments such as this "by the stupid fellas over here" for others to support your answer. Keep your responses directed to the person who is asking for your opinion and suggestion as the others are doing. Thanks

unbelievabl..finally somebdy who thinks am not insane... n i cant find words 2 thank u.. today i was feeling very low..was wundering y evrything had 2 b like this..wat sort of existence am havng etc..then i thot of chckng d forum..xpecting more curses, but hoping 4 sumthng favorabl.. and i saw d above msg..i'm thoroughly moved..watevr u hav said seems tooo gud 2 b true, but then, those r xactly d same thots am also having..thank u soo much..am also leavingit 2 god.. we all do that wen we reach our wit's end..

mean while, anothr persn has askd whethr my lover is in his 20's!!?? actually, none of us r in our 20s..
    It's just futile to say anything moral or logical to the lady. She has gone way too far. No one objects to love but the manner in which she cheats her husband and sleeps around with her lover is very deplorable. Lady is very happy to enjoy the social status of a married one but she misuses the same thing to safely sleep around on her husbands back. If she is so besotted with love she could have walked out of her marriage and then should have continued with her paramour. This lady doesn't understand what love is thinks her lust and romp to be love she doesn't deserve social status of a respectable married lady as she is the mistress of her paramour. What a woman yes woman in lust can go to any length this one is a prime example. Her child would be mortified to learn her mother's adultery.She would have turned she love in right way by opting out of marriage then going along with her lover but she continues to choose the illicit affair wants best of both world without any fear of repercussion. By her way of sleeping around with her lover dishes out ought most humiliation to her husband. But it's very strange how her husband is unable to sense it? Her deed should be exposed and let her parents and her relatives know to what level a lust addicted lady can fall!!This lady and her deed is a black spot on society. Someone from moderates close this thread please.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

I totally agree with Neonxy above!! And the lady is only looking to justify her actions through the reassuring and supportive words of those like divine_love, whereas there is NO justification for her actions.
    I also feel for her husband who is unaware of the truth (if he still is). It's plain regrettable when a good spouse is taken advantage of!
    Last edited by wonderkid; 23-08-2009 at 06:58 AM.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    I totally agree with Neonxy above!! And the lady is only looking to justify her actions through the reassuring and supportive words of those like divine_love, whereas there is NO justification for her actions.
    I also feel for her husband who is unaware of the truth (if he still is). It's plain regrettable when a good spouse is taken advantage of!
    hi neonxy n wondrkid,
    i believ u r all having certain fixed n obstinate ideas about diffrnt things, dat u r not evn willing 2 see it frm anothr's point of view..i wudnt hav enterd this forum if i was very happy with my life n d way things r goin..its only natural 4 ahuman being to hope 4 some kind of support frm othrs..u neednt support..but u can be less vehement..again its upto u..am not blaming anyone..but wen i read such replies, i feel like 'omigod, is this how i'm being thot of'...its a very sickening feeling..and lust is the last thing in our relnship at this point of time...most of d time, wen we meet, we sit togethr, discuss abt our professional issues, family matters, othr day to day trivial things, abt my kid n wats happening at school , watch tv, eat togethr..n just leav..its gr8 just being togethr..Anyway, since some of u feel that am hopeless n the thread shud be closed, i mite as wel take d initiative n leav the place...but thanx 2 all 4 sharing ur thots..but more so 4 divine love..not that i got carried away by d reply..but 4 being supportiv

hi neonxy n wondrkid,
    i believ u r all having certain fixed n obstinate ideas about diffrnt things, dat u r not evn willing 2 see it frm anothr's point of view..i wudnt hav enterd this forum if i was very happy with my life n d way things r goin..its only natural 4 ahuman being to hope 4 some kind of support frm othrs..u neednt support..but u can be less vehement..again its upto u..am not blaming anyone..but wen i read such replies, i feel like 'omigod, is this how i'm being thot of'...its a very sickening feeling..and lust is the last thing in our relnship at this point of time...most of d time, wen we meet, we sit togethr, discuss abt our professional issues, family matters, othr day to day trivial things, abt my kid n wats happening at school , watch tv, eat togethr..n just leav..its gr8 just being togethr..Anyway, since some of u feel that am hopeless n the thread shud be closed, i mite as wel take d initiative n leav the place...but thanx 2 all 4 sharing ur thots..but more so 4 divine love..not that i got carried away by d reply..but 4 being supportiv
    You sound like a mature lady and obviously you are not in an easy situation. However when you put a question of this nature, of such intimate relationships in an open forum, you are opening yourself to all kinds of comments and you have no control over what each one says.

Some will be able to support you and some not. Each one has his or own way of expressing themselves as each one is coming from a different age group, upbringing. experiences and background. We all don't have same principles, thinking or values in life.

These are strangers who don't know you, even within your close family some might support you but majority might not even understand why you are doing what you are doing.

As I said earlier also the decision by the end will have to be yours as you are living the situation. If you were not ready for the answers and every time you are going to get hurt, upset, and depress over what the others have to say, then maybe its better not to ask for opinion of others.

The strength to take the decision has to come from with in you and every day's delay will make it more difficult for all involved.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

maria lost... one personla question to u... did u tell ur soulmate about this forum...and how everybody is against u..and rnt letting u feel free.. how no on ehere is understanding ur situation or sympathising with u..and not telling u that u RIGHT.

did u tell him that everyone here is speaking about morals..and against u??? girl u r being very defensive nad arguementative.. if u werent ready for any suggestions y did u opt this.. pl request moderator to delete this thread..

i strongly feel intitutionally that one supporter u have here is ur soul-mate..

according to both of u ur DiVINE LOVE...

true love is based on foundation of truth..and morality is the essence of every human.. if there r no morals..no socail ettiquettes of marriage,then there is no differance between human beings and animals...

* first one person has to be guilty of ur sin-realise fault
    * next repent
    * solution will automatically come to u if u do this.. no one here can guide u then
    ----------------------
    what u r doin is
    * not reay to accept ur mistake.. u feel u r justified.. and u r getting angry at poeple who r tryin to open ur eyes
    * repenting is far off.. u r seeking empathy here... caarry on girl is what u wanna hear.. and u r soo delighted at DiVINE LOVE
    * though solution is given u rnt ready to even feel its right..

------------------------------

okay!! time will teach u ur lessons.. u rnt ready to learn before that i guess!!!

everyone who is agianst u here is very right!! only that u rnt realsiing.. u havve become..deaf dumb and bling..and r falling in pitch dark ditch..and u r enjoying it!!

Maria

Just believe in love... Love is divine... You really had no choice when u came close to your real love coz when its love (whether u get to know it later or earlier), you don drive urself... rather Love drives you...

And don worry about society... They speak for some time and then find some other issue to speak on... And urs and ur hubby’s family will understand you with time... And don even worry if they don... Just remember that u don take away ur hubby’s property and give him what all he has done in ur name... And it’s also very good that u plan to take ur kid with you... But don fight in case he says he would like to keep the kid, but I guess it would be better if u take ur kid along... And don worry that ur kid won understand you... He or She definitely will... ... ... as

oh hail the teacher and hail the student.......

what an student hu doesnt value reltions....

what a teacher hu doesnt know how to repsect others......

well the teacher we wont ask u any questions... a person hu doesnt respect others shudnt be ask moralistic question.....

well the divine teacher just tried to explain about true love and ironically he forgot to mention that true love is not selfish.....

its a good example that u mentioned about kank..... i beleive this is what maria aka lost is doing mentioning both parties kabhi alvida ne kehna.....

the movie kank was ahead of times and i beleive when we move ahead we improvise with what we are now..... ironically u urself mention that the film has failed to show the divinity of love in that movie... i truly agree with what u mentioned.....but than it has failed not just in one aspect but it has failed throughout......

it has failed to show the sorrow of the partner hu had been cheated.....

it had failed to show the aftermath of such relations....

it has failed to show the condition of children with such a relation in this very case of ur student where she does have children...

it has failed to show how would a child cope after knowing a cheating mother a shattered father.... a broken family........ and a complete mess of lives related to it.......

it has failed not in the making but yeah it has failed at the boxoffice.... becuase ppl still dont agree with what he had to say and its wrong to the core......

and my friend u have failed to realise what we have been trying to say all this while which ur own example says it loud...... when u are in love leave everything and move ahead with ur love....... its not right to cheat ur better half's.....

ur saying that solution might be just at the corner... u say u were happy to see srk and rani together....... so y dont u suggest what they did in the movie and what we are suggesting in here..... leave children and leave husband and go to divine aka selfish love.....

the example of urs had failed mr teacher..... this relation started with a no string attached label.... it has failed with its own begining and a person hu after a realtion of 10 years can go out for a love of 2 years what can one expect of such a person.............

maria says we are looking from just one perpecting while we are giving so many drawbacks.... and what is she doing hell bent to proove herself right.... whats the point drawing lines in air...... everything has failed........ basic truth u have to leave any one..... as KANk says........ move on

lastly though the ID's are different of divine love and maria lost... the way of writing is similar.............. confusing aint it........

all the prayers to ur husband maria

and hope ur spark and passion in love remains throughout and its not a spark created as a result of short circuit when two live wires meet.....

all the best

god bles u

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

wah wah!!! LOL!!!!!
    climax of this movie was superb!!!!!

two live wires--short circuit!!!