Thread: Problem with my wife

New Born

Default Problem with my wife

my wife is egoestic person.i hv married last year in feb..after such a long time we are not happy to each other. still i trying to manage the relation but she will not try.. i m very depressed in my life. pls help me wht i do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you know, its early days yet. Give it some time. Also, it may be better if you spell out your expectations and ask what she wants from the marriage instead of exoecting each other to just read each other.

If need be, you should also seek professional counselling. its early days yet so things can be rectified!

dude if you both are not happy then end the relation.
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

as she is new... maybe shez reserved... sometimes people confuse for reserved nature, quite nature and decent nature to be egoistic.

as time passes u'll know if shez really egoistic or not. also women expect men to do the talking (atleast in beginning)..and make introductions...and crack jokes.. did u try all this??she may be shy...make her feel at ease.

she is the new person at ur place...and its ur duty to make her feel comfortable..and help her adjust.. r u doin all this??

still if u feel she has too much ego... its okay.. no problem.. afterall shez ur wife..soo many men have MALE EGO nad wives bear... why is it that men cant bear women 's ego??

but u can tell her that this is how her behaviour is making u feel..and to go easy iwith herself...but mind u...do NOT HURT Her.... very mildly talk to her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fly2heaven View Post
    my wife is egoestic person.i hv married last year in feb..after such a long time we are not happy to each other. still i trying to manage the relation but she will not try.. i m very depressed in my life. pls help me wht i do.
    with ur query its high time u sit and talk to her..... ask her whats with her thats she is keeping it at bay with u... whats her expectation ... what does she feel..... what exactly does she want.... and let her know ur needs and wants from a marraige.......... sit and talk keeping ur calm......

if its not working go for couselling.... no point getting depressed.... u just need to work it out instead of getting tensed

all the best

god bless u

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by fly2heaven View Post
    wife ka toh bata diya. .
    and what kind of person are you ?
    are u not egoistic ?

your previous posts & profile don't give very positive feedback about you. .

New Born

intially when u buy a shoe or shirt or anything ... u face some problem with adjustment .. after sometime you will find a way to adjust.. things will become normal and happier..