Thread: My boyfriends ex girlfriend is causing trouble!!

New Born

Default My boyfriends ex girlfriend is causing trouble!!

my bf nd me were clssmates.. for 3 yrs actually! we kinda liked eachother bt due to the defence background i ws made to shift to another place..(far away frm tht). we had no contact at all. after 4 yrs i met him again on orkut.. at tht time he ws a bit upset bcoz of his breakup(his ex dumped him actually). we became gud frnds nd i wanted them to get close again.. bt he refused to do. nd then he started taking interest in me.. today after 2 yrs we r in gr8 love wid each other(distant love actually).. our families knw abt our love.. my in-laws have already accepted me as their daughter-in-law.

Problem lies in here.. when i ws interested to get his love back.. he refused.. instead he went and settled all the matter wid his ex.. nd they both became gud frnds.. infact very gud frnds! they both got too frndly.. he used to give her lift to their collg.. they used to spend time near couples park.. talkin nd talkin!! Whenever she got time.. she kinda visited his house.. only when he ws alone! I objected bt he said.. its not in his hands.. he is not able to convey this to her tht this doesnt look fine. Their frndshp became more than their frndshp actually.. they used to share evrythng abt their life. On his b'day this yr.. she gifted him a album wid picture of juss these two nd the frndship quotes written below. After knwing this we had a gr8 fight. So he called offf their relationshp.. she cried nd didnt talk to him.

He came to my city for his job finally and we are together.. bt today after 2 months she again msged him wid the start "is this you?" I am totally confused.. i didnt lik her msgin him this! We already had some 10-15 major fight juss bcoz of her. He is asking me wot to do! I can't say wot i am feeling rite nw! Why can't she stay out of this? Its really disturbing and that too when we had been waiting for this life when we will be together.. in the same city.. building our relationship!

plz tell me how to handle this..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi there,

You know, great friendships are very hard to come by and its always a bit sad that the partner (in this case, you) does not understand or reacts in a jealous manner.

The boy is here with YOU. If there was something between those two after he got into a relationship with you, they would have got together, wouldn't they? Why are you insecure? Do you doubt your love for each other?

In any case, you must realise that now that you are in the city and very much in his life, he cant and will not want to be that much available to her. But its OK for him to be in contact with his friend, isn't it?

Thats my opinion but I'm not sure that you can handle it!

Urs was a long distance relationship and yet u came to know about all his activities and how........... Obviously he must have told u..... His family has accepted u asa daughter in law........... Why becuase he wants u as ur wife and thats why they agreed........ Now he is with u in ur city and she is away........ Whats the problem thats ur mind......... Calm down and dont pver react...........

All the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

Banned

Lucky guy - has 2 girls - but a fool - doesnt know how to manage them.

About your problem - try being friends with her. You can have 3 way relation. You love your boyfriend - and would like to see him happy and enjoying. So let him enjoy 2 girls.

You can also try bi - and enjoy a boy and a girl ... if you dont like the answer - try what all others have said - I am just increasing your options....

SB Champion Lieutenant simplysexy's Avatar

Wat needs to be done is careful handlin of dis issue.....u must not force ur bf not to talk to her ,, not to msg her but u can make him realize dat dis isnt good....

This can be done by loving him more n giving him constant hints that ur completely against his behaviour...

really a complexed situation...u jst need 2 handle it wth heart nt brainz....coz in such matters applying brainz actually worsen th situation.....jst calmly tlk wth ur guy nd make him feel tht ths contact tht he has wth his ex actually disturb's u nd u really dnt lik it....mak him understand thngz r worsening between u 2 coz of ths chick....

jst tlk wth him nd sort it as soon as possible bt do tlk calmly...

tak care

New Born

hi..........
    i can understand ur situation as even i faced this possessive feeling in some point of time in my life........
    if u scream at the guy he will get close to the other girl ( do u want tht to happen? no right). so sit with him explain him how ur feeling...... dont put any kind of restrictions tht not to speak to her and alllllll......... as guys r like kids they will do wht u tell them not to........ explain him how he would react if u do the same thing (be friendly with a guy who loved u a lot and ready to accept u even now) i am sure no guy can take it as they r more possessive than girls........ explain him wht he is doing is wrong............
    tell him his friendship may be a great thing but wht abt the love between u........ which one is the better one............ is he ready to break ur relationship for the sake of a girl who dumped him long back and how can he call her as his friend,who was not there by his side when he needed her.........
    so think with ur brain before usin g the words and not with heart........
    All the best

maa kasam .. bot der mein samajh aaya .. filmy kahani h

wat r u thinkin lady .. the guy was havin all sorts f fun wit her but wants u as his wife ... ur man should talk to her straight forward manner to lay off.. she will hang around him for a few tym nd will go away fter that ..

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

everything is right... abt what ma'am and enjoy-lol says...
    i also state often that there should be trust in love... but still if he says shez just friend now... u have to trustt him..only then he'll prove worthy of ur trust...
    if u mistrust him..he'll also prove taht he worty of ur mistrust..
    so what u wnat from him... iis actually in ur hands!!!