Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband was finacially helping ex.. is he cheating?

Srirekha

Default Husband was finacially helping ex.. is he cheating?

my husband had a love before marriage but he told me about it before engagement..
    He said they broke up and now there is no love between them.

I was checking his bank account details and found out that from one year he is helping the ex financially. he never told me about this..
    when i found out money withdrawn and asked him he says its only as a help as she asked him for help,
    and there is nothing else between them..
    he apologiezed also for not telling me.. he say he feared i would misunderstand him.
    But its not going from my mind and i too worried.. Is he cheating me? what can i do??

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, its natural that you should be suspicious because your husband never told you about the money he was giving to this girl. However, do give him the benefit of the doubt. You do have the right to ask him for an explanation, and to ask him about the exact sequence of events as they happened.
    If you are convinced that what he says is genuine, then fine. However, if he fails to convince you, then you can tell him that he is to discontinue his association with the girl.

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Financial help for his past love for a duration of one whole year is not a good thing at all. Especially when he kept it hidden from you. But still there is a chance that may be he is telling the truth. Make sure you find out the truth before jumping to any conclusions. For that, you must ask for a very detailed explanation from him, as preetoji adviced.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Why did he kept it secret??? Thats not a good sign!!! Keep watching his activities!!! If something u smell fishy get proof and ask him directly!!!

Banned

Does he love you? If yes - then trust him.

Did he give the money - that you earned?? If he gave his own - I think it is fine. Trust him that he can manage his money. Trust him and forget it. The more you think about it, the more you distrust him - more your relation will weaken.

Bhool ja,

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

maybe he had got used to pay her..and men r little easygoing in many ways.. a little stupid in this matter.and cunning gals can easily take money from them.. he maybe innocent like he says..
    * tell him u trust him
    * and over is over..and u wont taunt him abt past.
    * but in future...never again
    * ask him to stop paying her immediately.
    * u have just begun ur family and he should be causious abt expenses..and be safe from such thugs--LADY THUGS!!

final word: tell him if cant manage monitary issues with proper sense..ask him to make u incharge of it. take his pay in ur hands and give him just the right amount of money for his needs(if he continues with this!)

New Born

trust u r husband & if he is wrong also he will turn for u if u trust him & say him how much u r in luv with him.keep in mind 1 thing that ur childern, they will suffer if any of u did mistake.so solve this problem with patience.

Check all his accounts!! and get all info about all his transaction, all his activities in recent days, if u can.
    It will give u a vague idea of whats he upto!!

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by SB_FAN View Post
    Does he love you? If yes - then trust him.

Did he give the money - that you earned?? If he gave his own - I think it is fine. Trust him that he can manage his money. Trust him and forget it. The more you think about it, the more you distrust him - more your relation will weaken.

Bhool ja,

superb reply

i thnk he is nt..ur hubby seemz 2 b a decent guy coz evn before u guyz engagaed he tld u abut his ex love whch i thnk a true person can only do...abut nt telling u abut helping his ex, he surely mst b feeling tht u might get depressed nd hyper so he didnt tell u...he loves u nd evn cares 4 u thtz y he didnt wanna bother u

jst keep trusting ur hubby bt b aware nd do keep a check...

tak care

It cant be said he is cheating.. u will need more proof to determine that.
    If u make sure that he is into naughty things, he is failure as a husband.
    But for that u will need more details of what he is exactly doing..

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Srirekha View Post
    my husband had a love before marriage but he told me about it before engagement..

I was checking his bank account details and found out that from one year he is helping the ex financially. he never told me about this..
    when i found out money withdrawn and asked him he says its only as a help as she asked him for help,
    he apologiezed also for not telling me.. he say he feared i would misunderstand him.
    But its not going from my mind and i too worried.. Is he cheating me? what can i do??
    There is high probability that he is cheating.
    But other options are also there like; 1) she using him to get money or she really need help
    2)he only helping her and no affair between them

If u don't have any more proof u have no other option than to trust him here.. what he did is very very fishy, but wait for more detaisl u can grab.

His help for 1 yr is not good !! Its a long period to help somebody finanacially !!

But as Ma'am said, u can give him a benefit of doubt !!

Keep things under control in future !!

SB Addict

try grilling him, and if what he says is unsatisfactory, then do tell him that.