Thread: pls preeto help me out

Unregistered

Question pls preeto help me out

i am 24 years old and i dont have any gal frnd .but now a days i thought that i should have one girl to share my thoughts and do outing etc, but the gal i like or have crush on is already with someone else, because of that i thought that i will always single and thats some times makes me very upset.pls tell me i want to have one gal for me .i do have chats with gals in office and other places but and sometimes i have feeling for some but from gals side the result is already or NO No no...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am 24 years old and i dont have any gal frnd .but now a days i thought that i should have one girl to share my thoughts and do outing etc, but the gal i like or have crush on is already with someone else, because of that i thought that i will always single and thats some times makes me very upset.pls tell me i want to have one gal for me .i do have chats with gals in office and other places but and sometimes i have feeling for some but from gals side the result is already or NO No no...
    u shud not have a gal just for the sake of having a gal............. am sorry but i dont want to suggest u anything becuase u want to go in relation becuase u want to............ and tendecy is that it will go kaput in no time........... get ur mindset right towards a gal and relation than go for it

all the bes

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

I think the girls sense your desperation and selfishness to find a girlfriend. I think you want a trophy not a girlfriend, who you can take to cinema, and for a coffee and show off to your other friends and not feel such a looser without one.

Before looking for a GIRL look for a FRIEND, because that what you need first