Thread: Super Model Sophie: I sold sex for £15,000 an hour

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Red face Super Model Sophie: I sold sex for £15,000 an hour

SUPERMODEL Sophie Anderton sensationally told all last night about her shame as a £15,000-an-hour hooker.

Sophie, 32 - caught by The Sun last week taking cocaine - told how she bedded a string of megarich businessmen to pay soaring drug debts.

And she claimed the British TV and fashion industry is "awash" with girls who have fallen into vice - including two household name models.

Recalling the first time she had sex for money, she said: "It was all over in two minutes.

I lay there thinking, 'Is that it? For £15k, is that it?'" The former I'm A Celebrity star, who made her name modelling Gossard underwear, has never before fully discussed her time working as a hooker.

But yesterday she told The Sun: "This is the truth, warts and all. For a short while I sold my body for a lot of money. I am not proud of it.

"In the summer of 2004 I was drinking a bottle of vodka a night and using cocaine by day.

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

"The coke ran out, my cash card was rejected and my dealer was ringing up demanding payments. I knew I desperately needed money - now." Sophie had been introduced to a high-class call girl.

She said: "For ages I sat holding the number of the madam, then I called her.

"She seemed pleased to hear from me. She told me to dress elegantly but in a sexy way underneath. I always had to be fresh-faced.

"My heart was banging as she priced me at £10,000 to £15,000 an hour."

Broke Sophie spent her last money on sexy crotchless pants, 6in heels and smart suits to tempt wealthy clients.

She went on: "I felt a bit sick before my first time. But I told myself to get a grip.

"I got a taxi to a hotel in Knightsbridge, West London. I was shaking and sweating.

"I was dressed in a black Dolce and Gabbana suit, with 6in Louboutin heels. I looked respectable, successful, normal.

"I went to this man's room. I had told the madam I didn't want to be with some horrible fat, old man. So when he opened the door I was relieved.

"He was a smart Arab, midthirties and quite handsome. We shook hands. He seemed so lonely my nerves vanished and I felt sorry for this man.

"After about 40 minutes of talking, I decided to take charge and stood up and took my dress off. I pushed him back on the bed while he looked at me eagerly. I closed my eyes and quickly pulled down his underwear. I felt in control. It was over very quickly. He handed me the cash and I slipped out."

Gorgeous Sophie's madam was delighted with her.

She explained: "I was big bucks to her. And I actually giggled when she asked if I fancied a trip to Florence. I thought, 'Italy doesn't sound too bad'. Suddenly I was on a plane, first class. I was taken to a beautiful hotel, where a porter showed me to my room.

"It was filled with chocolates, champagne, flowers. Laid out on the bed was expensive underwear with a note that read, 'Please put these on'."

Sophie was stunned to find that her second client was a British businessman she knew.

She said: "I blinked away tears. He said, 'Sophie, why is a nice girl like you doing something like this?' "I couldn't answer. But the sex was amazing and the following morning I woke up and found a Christian Dior bag filled with £50 notes.

"I'd sold my body again and this was what it was worth."

Sophie was then booked by a millionaire Italian property developer in Rome and an Eastern European billionaire. But she was physically repulsed by an overweight businessman who paid £20,000 to sleep with her in London.

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

...wow....