Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121

Thread: [Sexual Health Facts] Masturbation - Is Masturbation Normal !?

  1. #31
    Young Gun ChhapanChuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nearby my neighbour
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Well i heard somewhere that masturbating increases ur height !! At that moment i laughed a lot. Is it ture or wat ?

  2. #32
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    9,994
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChhapanChuri View Post
    Well i heard somewhere that masturbating increases ur height !! At that moment i laughed a lot. Is it ture or wat ?
    Amitabh and Abhishek Bacchhan must have masturbated a lot then..

    Totally baseless.

    G'day

  3. #33
    New Born
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default victime here

    i'm a victim of masturbation.

    i've done it since 13 age, n since 15 , i did 5 times a day n hav done excessively since then .

    now it has totally deprived me of growth making me horribly thin.

    now, eventhough i've controlled it to 1 in a week, now i'm facing a peculiar problem.

    nowadays whenever i masturbate i'l become thin instantly or i'll lose weight after smal sleep.

    no matter how much weight i gain by eating nicely , non-veg etc., if 1 masturbate thrice everything will be gone. my body is nt holding fat .if i masturbate thats it i'l become thin .

    also whatever i eat i'm not able to grow or become fat. . nothing sticks.

    i'm nt sure if there is any recovery for this . many may deny this but unfortunately yes , this is happening to me .


    Nowadays i'm thinking of stopping masturbation completely cos it has put me to so much stress .

  4. #34
    New Born shadi shuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    donkeyland
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Who say masturbation is normal is a liar......!

    i did it 3 times a day .... after long time... i lost my *****ion and now it is like a rubber pipe which is placed in high temperature

  5. #35
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    9,994
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Everything that happens in your life is "NOT RELATED TO MASTURBATION" ..

    I mean, Whenever something wrong or unhealthy happens, people start blaming Masturbation. I mean, Haven't you heard of anything else..? Why blame the poor thing again and again..?

  6. #36
    Scientist Major
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sud de l'Ontario
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadi shuda View Post
    Who say masturbation is normal is a liar......!

    i did it 3 times a day .... after long time... i lost my *****ion and now it is like a rubber pipe which is placed in high temperature

    It's not because of masturbation, but, it's because after you ejaculate, the male hormone testosterone ( which plays an important role in giving you e.rections) noticeably decreases in your body, causing your penis to become like a "rubber pipe placed in high temperature"....

  7. #37
    Scientist Major
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sud de l'Ontario
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rahulhandsomner View Post
    i'm a victim of masturbation.

    i've done it since 13 age, n since 15 , i did 5 times a day n hav done excessively since then .

    now it has totally deprived me of growth making me horribly thin.

    now, eventhough i've controlled it to 1 in a week, now i'm facing a peculiar problem.

    nowadays whenever i masturbate i'l become thin instantly or i'll lose weight after smal sleep.

    no matter how much weight i gain by eating nicely , non-veg etc., if 1 masturbate thrice everything will be gone. my body is nt holding fat .if i masturbate thats it i'l become thin .

    also whatever i eat i'm not able to grow or become fat. . nothing sticks.

    i'm nt sure if there is any recovery for this . many may deny this but unfortunately yes , this is happening to me .


    Nowadays i'm thinking of stopping masturbation completely cos it has put me to so much stress .
    This is because orgasms (ejaculation) burn A LOT of calories..! And you're one of those people whose metabolism is very good..!

  8. #38
    Scientist Major
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sud de l'Ontario
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anuragb007 View Post
    dude going over net and discovering articles of your interest wont do good.
    i totally agree that masturbation is perfectly normal, but you are totally wrong about over masturbation.
    i have personally have been in contact with a sexologist who suggests that over masturbation can really cause lower back pain and gradual hair loss due excess secretion of male juices into the body.

    But then,.... offcourse you can shrug off others and shag untill you see for yourselves.
    Well, testosterone is the male hormone which plays a key role in hair growth in males and a lot of it is used up during masturbation. Perhaps hair lose in some males could be due to the deficiency of that hormone. It kind of relates to what you said. With age, the testosterone level gradually decreases in males, this might also explain why old men have to use Viagra..!
    Last edited by take_lite; 15-03-2010 at 08:06 AM.

  9. #39
    New Born
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    pune
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Imp note

    NICE YAAR

  10. #40
    SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    very nice info.....

  11. #41
    SB Addict Aryan_jangra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SATARA(MH)
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    63

    Default @

    I think 99% male on this planet do musterbate. and if it is harmful then every male have problem in their sex life but that's not true.


    It is as same as having sex with female that's it.

  12. #42
    New Born
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Nice Job Buddy.This is the most neglected and important topic.Thanks for sharing.

  13. #43
    ~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by take_lite View Post
    Well, testosterone is the male hormone which plays a key role in hair growth in males and a lot of it is used up during masturbation. Perhaps hair lose in some males could be due to the deficiency of that hormone. It kind of relates to what you said. With age, the testosterone level gradually decreases in males, this might also explain why old men have to use Viagra..!
    Umm, This is not true. Actually, it's an "excess" of the male testosterone hormone that happens to eventually with time, create or boost the hormone "dihydrotestosterone" which commonly causes hair loss in men. It's not the lack of it ...!
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

  14. #44
    Healer!! Major FeeDback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kepler-22b
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    60

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Umm, This is not true. Actually, it's an "excess" of the male testosterone hormone that happens to eventually with time, create or boost the hormone "dihydrotestosterone" which commonly causes hair loss in men. It's not the lack of it ...!
    Absolutely. It is Conversion of Testosterone ==>> DHT and it happens when Testosterone is in excess. And Testosterone can also increase if the Masturbation is done excessively without other exercises. So whole body workout will not allow DHT to be formed even if the Testosterone has increased.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

  15. #45
    Scientist Major
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sud de l'Ontario
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Umm, This is not true. Actually, it's an "excess" of the male testosterone hormone that happens to eventually with time, create or boost the hormone "dihydrotestosterone" which commonly causes hair loss in men. It's not the lack of it ...!
    ahaaa....thanks a lot for enlightening me....i thought that testosterone is responsible for causing *****ions and perhaps older men have difficulty have an *****ion due to the deficiency of that hormone...thanks..!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Masturbation and myths associated with masturbation
    By invincible07 in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:25 PM
  2. How to Stop Masturbation Addiction
    By gauthamdharani in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-05-2010, 03:41 PM
  3. ~:: Quotes, Idioms & Proverbs Part-VIII ::~
    By X-MAN-S.A in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 25-10-2009, 06:23 PM
  4. Masturbation Myths!!
    By Preeto Maam in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-01-2008, 11:32 AM
  5. Normal Student Vs Gre Student
    By bssusi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 10:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •