Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Sexual Health Facts] Masturbation - Is Masturbation Normal !?

New Born

Talking

First of all i m newbie here

Its nice topic. I got a question too. My Classmate have been doing it since his teenage and now he is facing problems in *****ions. Some of my class fellows says that he is now impotent ( sory my english is not that good ) means he is no more a man And it cant be fixed . But he says some times it gets *****ed on its own and some times he has to rub it to get *****ion.

My question is that if it is cureable or not if its a fault

Now You can welcome me Here
    I hope to find friends here..

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraya View Post

Its nice topic. I got a question too. My Classmate have been doing it since his teenage and now he is facing problems in *****ions. Some of my class fellows says that he is now impotent ( sory my english is not that good ) means he is no more a man And it cant be fixed . But he says some times it gets *****ed on its own and some times he has to rub it to get *****ion.

What can have an adverse effect are things such as : stress, lower levels of testosterone, physical / psychological conditions as well as prolonged usage of certain medications...these are the preliminary areas that your friend should be looking into and questioning, but really speaking, with you and all your classmates sharing each others experiences and knowing all about his personal problem, surely that leaves him susceptible at becoming anxious and sexually unsure of himself, maybe he is comparing himself to the might of you guy's... silly as it seem's, perhaps that's the main cause. Be a good friend, by all means help him, but do so ONLY if he asks for your help. Elsewise, it really shouldn't be any of your business .
    So may it be

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    What can have an adverse effect are things such as : stress, lower levels of testosterone, physical / psychological conditions as well as prolonged usage of certain medications...these are the preliminary areas that your friend should be looking into and questioning, but really speaking, with you and all your classmates sharing each others experiences and knowing all about his personal problem, surely that leaves him susceptible at becoming anxious and sexually unsure of himself, maybe he is comparing himself to the might of you guy's... silly as it seem's, perhaps that's the main cause. Be a good friend, by all means help him, but do so ONLY if he asks for your help. Elsewise, it really shouldn't be any of your business .

Thanks For reply. But its not that we are bulling him.. He told me and some of his group friends that he is thinking of going to some local Hakeem.
    i m just worried about him. And want to know that if he needs medical attention or not . And if he does that can he be cured Thanks ..

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Thanks For reply. But its not that we are bulling him.. He told me and some of his group friends that he is thinking of going to some local Hakeem.
    i m just worried about him. And want to know that if he needs medical attention or not . And if he does that can he be cured Thanks ..
    That's purely his choice but i wouldn't recommend him to go along those tracks just yet. I don't think he needs it and it'd be plain foolish to take any sort of medication out of necessity .

From what i'm gathering, he's inexperienced and single right ? therefore whose to say for sure that he'll actually go through a performance problem for if he were to sexually engage when once in an established, meaningful relationship ? He's only assuming he has a problem right ? Of whence did he become absolutely certain without having tried ?

Besides, if it does boil down to undergoing treatment, then i really do advise that he'd be better off taking registered, licensed conventional medication that has been prescribed from a fully qualified GP and not something from a 'mumbo jumbo wannabe' roadside Doc.
    So may it be

Scientist Major

gotta know a few things before answering your question....and ya, i can guarantee that he has not become impotent due to masturbation...

ok the questions are:

1. is he stressed out or anxious?
    2. is he on meds?
    3. has he ever done some unusual with his penis?

if the answer to those questions are yes then it could well be that those factors are affecting his ability to get *****ions.

You said that he has to "rub" it to get an *****ion or he gets an *****ion automatically...if it happens automatically then it means that he was feeling sexually excited and if he is ABLE TO get *****ions by rubbing it then there is no problem at all..! EVERY man has to see some sexually explicit pictures/ rub his penis OR see a naked girl in order to get an *****ion

nobody has an ***** penis all day long..lolx...

If not, then I think he should go and see a doctor and not a hakeem...that will only worsen his case..g'luck.
    Last edited by take_lite; 24-04-2010 at 03:47 AM.

thrs nthng bad in masturbation every 1 does it thrs nthn to worry abt it its all normal and it doen`t cause any hairloss or tension so jus relax nd enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by take_lite View Post
    EVERY man has to see some sexually explicit pictures/ rub his penis OR see a naked girl in order to get an *****ion
    Some people can get *****ion just by thinking/ reminding/ visualizing a pic/ scene of a naked girl. Or just visualizing a sexual act with his favorite girl.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

EVERY man has to see some sexually explicit pictures/ rub his penis OR see a naked girl in order to get an *****ion

Slap Bet ...?

yes,its completely natural and harmful and its necessary too

Thanks alot

New Born

Excessive Mastrubation is very bad. The side effects are.
    1) Seminal Leakage (without *****ion)
    2) *****ion Problem
    3) Premature Ejaculation
    4) As u dont get proper *****ion you may get a feeling that your penis size has decreased.

And many peoples with excessive mastrubation face these problems and its very disturbing and it effects your self confidence very badly.

Banned Major

Quote Originally Posted by searchme View Post
    2) *****ion Problem
    3) Premature Ejaculation
    4) As u dont get proper *****ion you may get a feeling that your penis size has decreased.

And many peoples with excessive mastrubation face these problems and its very disturbing and it effects your self confidence very badly.
    get education

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

2) *****ion Problem
    3) Premature Ejaculation

Quote Originally Posted by thesocialdoctor View Post
    get education

doctor help him
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

2) *****ion Problem
    3) Premature Ejaculation

Yaar apni kami ko "Masturbation" pe kyun thhop raha hai...?

Masturbation causes NONE of the above... !!
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Banned Major

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    doctor help him

those who can not help themselves ; can not be helped

"search for the women whose husband called her a Whore "

apne haath jagantah , phir kisi ki kya aukat