Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tears fill eyes during oral sex

Unregistered

Default Tears fill eyes during oral sex

I don't like oral sex but to satisfy my husband i does it.

WHne i do it my eyes become watery and i have vomiting tendecny also

By husband is complainign that its a turn off for him to watch my face with eyes of tears...

I don't know what to do it happens always. Is there anyway i can solve this???

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Ur husband is a cruel beast!! Dont listen to his requests!! Just turn him down. He is exploiting u!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

if u are doing something u think is disgusting - your eyes will fill with tears n have vomiting feeling, whereas if u find something fun n nice , you won't have tears or voming feeling..

so either tell him .. u don't like it. .or start liking it . .

easy will be the one to tell him. .and he should understand if he loves u . good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

By husband is complainign that its a turn off for him to watch my face with eyes of tears...

You are inside an abusiver relationship.. breakoff as soon as u can

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Well, its pretty obvious that you are hating oral sex and there is nothing wrong in that really. See, everyone has their own preferences and while some just love the act, other are indifferent to it and yet others have the reaction that you do!

Now, the thing is that you must communicate this to your husband. Because otherwise, you'll just keep hating sex and ultimately start fearing it. Just tell him that you would [prefer not to do it and you have a perfect right to be firm about this.

SB Champion Lieutenant simplysexy's Avatar

When a child who hates eggs eats an omlette, his eyes also get watery and he feels as if he is about to vomit. Same is the case with u dear. Talk to your husband regarding it. He will understand if he loves u.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Some people have a hard time with controlling their gag reflex ending with teary eyes when giving head. It happens to even the skilled fellatio giver from time to time, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about.

If he thrusts or pushes you down a bit onto him and you find yourself gagging, pull back up and pause to let him know that it is uncomfortable. If he does not clue in on this you can come up and begin using your hand to recuperate or let him know that you were beginning to hit the gag reflex a bit and you want to rest a minute while playing with his cock.

1.First, understand that your gag reflex and teary eyes is a reflex action. find out where your gag reflexes start. Starting from the tip of the tongue, to where you first begin to gag, is how far it stretches. Once you can put a finger on that, you can begin learning how to control it.

2.The gag reflex is a contraction at the back of your throat which stops objects entering the throat except as part of normal swallowing.
    But, you can re train your reflexes, so that your mate will obtain the utmost pleasure. sometimes you may have the feeling of loss of control and panic. Don't panic.. Remember it's training your reflex and tongue to do something different then normally.

3.Here's how to make it so you never upset your partner by gagging again; You will slightly enhance something you already do everyday!

BRUSH YOUR TONGUE RIGHT FROM THE AREA WHERE GAG BEGINS.Spend about 10 seconds brushing that area (and gagging),

Repeat the process over the next few nights in the exact same spot. You'll notice you gag less each time you do it.

Increase the brushing area. Once you can touch your toothbrush on that spot without gagging, it's time to move the toothbrush further back.

Try brushing increasing the brushing behind where your gag used to begin. This is your new starting point. Repeat the process as you did in the first spot.

Continue moving the brush further. Each time you move the toothbrush back, your gag has been desensitized in the previous spot.

Keep moving it further and further back until you've reached the furthest visual point of your tongue.

Be persistent. This whole process should take approximately a month to complete.

When it's all said and done, you should be able to take in more , and an object may reach the back of your throat without you gagging.

Once you have practiced, keep the lips, and throat moist.

Now that you won't gag, your partner will immediately notice the change.Remember, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.

Don't do something you feel uncomfortable in doing.

100% your husband has a sick mind no respect for woman.

he is seeing tears in your eyes & still he is doing is no words for him.

Pathetic Monster
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

never heard of a guy who is more incosiderate than this..for one he is making u do something which u dont like but still doing to satisfy him..he is not even understand that dedication..and then he is complaining when u have difficulty in doing it.. he is obsessed with his own pleasures only..he doesnt care about u at all..next time say firmly that u can not do it..

New Born

Its better to share ur fellings to ur husband if still he force u then take strong position against it

Partners satisfaction is important in sex !! You are doing it also

But he is looking for his satisfaction only !! Not yours !!

Plz stop harming urself by doing oral sex if u have trouble !!

He is not worried about ur troubles but he is worried about his turn on and offs !!

Stop doing such things for him !!

Young Gun

you also tell him to **** youur private part in exchange he will not agree and you will be free from his duties

New Born

If you don't like something you cannot train yourself to like it. Faking it all the time can make you feel repulsive and become totally disgusted with the act. Sex is supposed to be about give and take of pleasure. Some people are simply not sexually compatible.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

hum
    good replies all

SB Champion Lieutenant rangnath's Avatar

u don't have to do something simply to make other person happy.. he is certainly exploiting ur good mind for his pleasure..ur tears and trouble is not concern for him but his pleasure is..If he can't behave like a human dump him