FORMER strippers Kandy Rain have vowed NEVER to go back to working in lap-dancing clubs.

The X Factor's sexy foursome worked in London's Secrets clubs - performing private dances at £30 a go - before trying out for the show.

But now Azi Jegbefume, 25, Khatereh Dovani, 24, Chemmane Applewhaite, 27, and Coco Lloyd, 22, are determined to put their racy past behind them.

And they insisted they won't return to stripping - even if they bomb in the live rounds of the talent contest and don't make it in the music industry.

Coco told TV Biz: "Oh God no, we'd never go back to being strippers. Never again."

Azi butted in: "It was a means to end, that's what it was. At the end of the day Kandy Rain is where our future is."

And Coco added: "We'd like people to look past the stripping. That's a tiny fraction of our lives.

"Khat's an amazing gymnast, Azi and Chemmane are amazing dancers and I used to study law."

That's what you say now, girls!

But they are sticking with their tight PVC leggings and skimpy tops which show their midriffs.

And in a move bound to crush curly-haired crooner admirer Jamie Archer, Coco said: "He's really nice but at the moment I don't want a boyfriend.

"I want to concentrate on my music."