Thread: ALEXANDRA BURKE wants a Boy Friend

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Smile ALEXANDRA BURKE wants a Boy Friend

ALEXANDRA BURKE says she's never been in love - but is ready for it now.

The Hallelujah singer insists she hasn't had a boyfriend since before she entered The X Factor.

And she admits she's only too familiar with the topic of her new single, Bad Boys.

Alex told me: "I've only ever had two serious relationships and they were both bad boys. I think every girl gets drawn to bad boys at a young age."

With Bad Boys available for download from Sunday and in shops from Monday - accompanied by a sizzling video, right, Alex said: "I was 16 when I had my first relationship. It lasted about two years. Then I dated another guy for six months last year. But he was a bit of a nutcase.

"I let him go just before X Factor went live. He was very insecure and I have no time for that. There's been no one since."

After winning the hit ITV show last December, Alex spent months in America recording tracks for debut album Overcome, out on October 19.

In July she was linked to US singer CAMERON QUINCY JAGHER. But she said: "We were just friends. We went out for dinner then his people placed a story about us. I am looking for a boyfriend, though. I have never been in love but I want to feel that. I'm ready for it."

Despite not having a fella, Alex has had no shortage of celebrity attention. At last week's MOBOs she danced with rapper CHIPMUNK and was also chatted up by ASTON MERRYGOLD from JLS.

She said: "Chipmunk is a bit young for me. But he's a very cute guy and we have loads of mutual friends. Aston is like my brother. We dance all the time together. Don't get me wrong, he is a great-looking dude. But nothing is going to happen."

Funnyman JAMES CORDEN from BBC comedy Gavin & Stacey has been more persistent. Hours after her X Factor triumph, he sent her a £4k Cartier watch and tried to get her out on a date.

Alex - who will sing on The X Factor this Sunday - admitted: "We've stayed in touch ever since and we even went to see Thriller Live together a couple of weeks ago.

"He's still trying it on. But, sorry James, it's never going to be more than friends."

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Thanks for sharing!

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Thanx for liking n replying

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.