Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Too much sex can cause testicles to hurt?

  1. #1
    Harsha25
    Guest

    Default Too much sex can cause testicles to hurt?

    My husband is complaining that his testicles are hurting after we had sex ...
    We did 3 times sex continously and he has this habit of continuing even after climax. So is it because that his testicles hurt? Or should we go see doc? Is it normal and will it go after some time?

  2. #2
    SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I think its because u did many times!! Also overdoing it even after climax!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

  3. #3
    SB Addict narayanhegde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harsha25 View Post
    My husband is complaining that his testicles are hurting after we had sex ...
    We did 3 times sex continously and he has this habit of continuing even after climax. So is it because that his testicles hurt? Or should we go see doc? Is it normal and will it go after some time?
    When doing sex testicles undergo some work.. so its natural. But if the pain stays for long and is continuing u must do chekup..
    First try to stop his habit of continuing even after climax and see if it still hurts.. and that way u can find it.

  4. #4
    New Born
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Testicles may pain after extended time of having sex. Overtime sex stresses the Testicles which result in lasting pain for some time.

  5. #5
    New Born sagarshukla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harsha25 View Post
    My husband is complaining that his testicles are hurting after we had sex ...
    We did 3 times sex continously and he has this habit of continuing even after climax. So is it because that his testicles hurt? Or should we go see doc? Is it normal and will it go after some time?
    Avoid too much spicy and looong sex sessions.
    Its good idea to see doctor because thats an important body part..

  6. #6
    Trance Infection Major General AxN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whos asking ??
    Posts
    36,568
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    as long as he has an original testical and not a dildoo... he might feel it a little disturbing after 3 continous shots..

    but he aint a Hurculess... how can u continue for 3 shots... let him to reduce viagra...
    or
    u should make it alteast 2 times... when ever you asking the same question again...
    ▫▪▫▪ . Armin Van Buuren... the only definition of Trance !! ▪▫▪▫
    Ŧλέ αδ вγ

  7. #7
    New Born chandramauli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harsha25 View Post
    My husband is complaining that his testicles are hurting after we had sex ...
    We did 3 times sex continously and he has this habit of continuing even after climax. So is it because that his testicles hurt? Or should we go see doc? Is it normal and will it go after some time?
    Its like any other body part, too much stress can give it harm!

  8. #8
    Banned Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I did 8 times.. in 1 night - so many times - it never hurts..

    try better poses - where the balls get lesser beating..

  9. #9
    Young Gun Eshwar Dutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harsha25 View Post
    My husband is complaining that his testicles are hurting after we had sex ...
    We did 3 times sex continously and he has this habit of continuing even after climax. So is it because that his testicles hurt? Or should we go see doc? Is it normal and will it go after some time?
    I think so... if this problem is there from some time, u must undergo a diagnosis. Check if there are any visible changes in testicles..

  10. #10
    SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,060
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harsha25 View Post
    My husband is complaining that his testicles are hurting after we had sex ...
    We did 3 times sex continously and he has this habit of continuing even after climax. So is it because that his testicles hurt? Or should we go see doc? Is it normal and will it go after some time?
    WHatever reason may.. but since ur husband has such a trouble i thik u must consult a dcotor.
    Men in mid ages should be more careful in such matters..

Similar Threads

  1. My bf hurt my self respect!
    By Jenna in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 04:34 AM
  2. Why does Love Hurt?
    By oshnic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-07-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. Why does Love hurt so much?
    By Swetu in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22-06-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. $LipknoT Lyrics
    By najis in forum Music
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21-02-2009, 12:32 PM
  5. WATCHOUT What You Say For WORDS CAN HURT OR HEAL........
    By Rocky-10 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13-04-2008, 12:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •