Thread: Need urgent help...marriage issue

New Born

Default Need urgent help...marriage issue

hi preeto ji..
    dis matter s an of urgency n relates to my frnd...dis s wat d situation s from her side..

""u knw whn i ws dng job in noida dere ws a guy in my office bt at vry snr position frm me i ws jst trainee there.he propsd me for mrrge i tld my prnts.he blngs 2 orrisa he cme m place and tld my mthr dat he wnt me in hs lfe.my prnts r thnkng bout his propsal hs fmly is cmng nxt mnth frm orrisa.hes really vry nce guy bt i dnt love hm at all. i tld hm ths also bt he says u wl mry to smeone
    thn why nt me.dnt knw wht 2 do"""

tel me wat shud i suggest her n she wants opinion....

Don't marry someone you don't love. U get one life, don't ruin it. Every day and every night would be horrible if you marry someone u don't love.

New Born

u can love him after marrige like the olden days, if his good guy, why not spend time together (before marrige) get to know him properly then decide, give each othr time.

Please advise your friend to wait for her Mr Right. Yes, she will eventually marry someone but jumping to a conclusion and getting married without couples knowing each other properly will lead to unnecessary issues down the line. Once she is married and has a baby etc she wont be able to turn back time and restart her life again. Hence it is a good idea not to marry him so quickly.

Smile ...........

its ok tht her senior has proposed to her and wnts to meet her family too bt if she doesnt loves him thn she should have to told him this very clearly coz he is her senior tht doesnt means tht he can force his decision onto her.and its so silly tht he is saying tht she will marry someone thn why nt him,its nt his matter whom she marries its totally her decision with whom she wnts to marry and if she doesnt wnts to marry him thn she should have to say it strongly tht she doesnt wnt to marry him and doesnt consider him to b his lyf partner this is the only solution.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saurabh_sk View Post
    hi preeto ji..
    dis matter s an of urgency n relates to my frnd...dis s wat d situation s from her side..

""u knw whn i ws dng job in noida dere ws a guy in my office bt at vry snr position frm me i ws jst trainee there.he propsd me for mrrge i tld my prnts.he blngs 2 orrisa he cme m place and tld my mthr dat he wnt me in hs lfe.my prnts r thnkng bout his propsal hs fmly is cmng nxt mnth frm orrisa.hes really vry nce guy bt i dnt love hm at all. i tld hm ths also bt he says u wl mry to smeone
    thn why nt me.dnt knw wht 2 do"""

tel me wat shud i suggest her n she wants opinion....
    Hey,

It's totally her call..!! If she does not love anyone and "Has to" go in for arranged marriage, then this might not be a bad offer.. I mean, I am assuming that the guy is of good character.

Look, at the end of the day, it is the GIRL who has to live with the guy. If she feels she can adjust with him, then why not..? Arrange marriages are "adjustments" anyway..

G'day

parents ke pressure me akar koi kaan na kare woh becoz life usse guzarni hai usske saath jindgi bhar unki bhi koi aapni choice hai ......my adivce is to spent sometime with that person to know him well .. beocz koi bhi banda shaadi ke liye itni jaldi toh nahi karta as far i know