Thread: Vivek 's new look in his new movie Prince

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default Vivek 's new look in his new movie Prince

Vivek loves his new look in upcoming film Prince

After Kurbaan, Vivek Oberoi's next release is Kumar Taurani's Prince It's Showtime.

Vivek plays a slick and stylish thief in the film, who indulges in the robbery of a lifetime but matters go worse when he loses his memory."

Vivek Oberoi, currently shooting for Ram Gopal Varma's Rakta Charitra in Hyderabad says, "Prince's look has been styled by ace designer Narendra Kumar. Keeping my character in mind Narendra has given me a casual and youthful look. I will mostly be seen sporting jeans, tees and jackets in the film. I got to do a lot of exciting stunt sequences in the film."

The theatrical trailer of the movie would be showcased during the screening of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani which releases today.

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post

Vivek loves his new look in upcoming film Prince

After Kurbaan, Vivek Oberoi's next release is Kumar Taurani's Prince It's Showtime.

Vivek plays a slick and stylish thief in the film, who indulges in the robbery of a lifetime but matters go worse when he loses his memory."

Vivek Oberoi, currently shooting for Ram Gopal Varma's Rakta Charitra in Hyderabad says, "Prince's look has been styled by ace designer Narendra Kumar. Keeping my character in mind Narendra has given me a casual and youthful look. I will mostly be seen sporting jeans, tees and jackets in the film. I got to do a lot of exciting stunt sequences in the film."

The theatrical trailer of the movie would be showcased during the screening of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani which releases today.
    He deserves more roles! He is talented actor, and looking good in this view too. Thanks for the pic preetoji

Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar

Are vivek Ramu ko chor de yaar....

Away from God, away from happiness.

SB Champion Lieutenant saketskr's Avatar

thats cool look...