Thread: How to handle a irritating wife?

Unregistered

Default How to handle a irritating wife?

I am married from last 9 months, due to my profession I have to live alone and my wife lives with my parents at my native place. She always has problem with everything, like this doesn't happen, that doesn't work. I gave her solution of everything in a gentle manner so that the issues can be solved easily. She is by behaviour rude and only cares about herself. I made trips almost every month to my native place so that she won't feel lonely. She compares me and my family with her family on everything which irritates me a lot. I told her many times that every body lives as they want. Her only caring is that how can she live with me but I told her several times that due to my current professional reasons I cannot get her stay with me.I am also having a doubt that my in laws provoking her against my family and she want to dominate me in everything. I doubt how much this marriage goes forward as I already started to think for divorce. I need help in this matter urgently as I am loosing my temper because of her day by day. Plz help

You shud bring her to ur place or shift urself to where she is... U people lack romance!!! Only when u spend enough time together and try to accept each other with love this iwll be solved!!!
    But for that both will need to have the wish for that first

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

She must know of ur good qualities!! And her comparing habit must end!! Let her know how hardly u are trying to keep things together for family!!
    ANd that u dont expect rudeness from her in return!! If she understands that good for both of u
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

sorry to say....Is bimari ka koi Ilaaj nahi hai....
    dheeraj rakho...aur samay per chhor do.....just ignore them (ur in-laws) all
    kuch saalon baad ya to tumhe aadat ho jayegi ya wo sudhar jayegi...

dude,

u saw her rudeness nd her irritating behaviour bt hav u seen her patience nd her sacrifice??
    she came as ur wife nt as a care taker of ur parents aftr u left 2 other place....giv her respect as a wife is supposed 2 get...if possible tak her along else go back 2 ur native nd find a work ther....

th problem is wth u nt ur wife...

tak care

I have to ask u simple question why did you get married? She is part of your life no girls would like to live in the husband's house if her husband is not in the house. If you are one of those conservative types then noone can help it. She is your life but if she is really annoying and don't listen to you at all tell her to spend some time with her parents. Don't come in contact for some time let her miss you.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you know, its really to early in your marriage to look for reasons to divorce. The girl has not stayed with you and is probably feeling irritated and frustrated about the fact that instead of being with her husband, she is left with her in laws. You both havnt got t know each other, Haven't had any chance to develop a bond so its likely that there is no understanding between you.

Do keep all of this in mind when you get bugged with her. Also, it will be good if you tell her the plans for the future. When can she live with you? When can you both have a properly married life? All of that. That may help!

New Born

dude, wht u expext???

shes married and still living all alone, she needs some1 to take care of her emotionally and sexually.. so u need to bring her up with you

New Born

Show me one girl/ women who is easy to handle. They are mostly full of krap ...
    It's a bloody compromise man. My best wishes for you, but try to live with it like you have no other way-out. If it goes out of control, back off.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by knocked out View Post
    dude, wht u expext???

shes married and still living all alone, she needs some1 to take care of her emotionally and sexually.. so u need to bring her up with you
    I agree with the above.. WOW! how dare you blame her? What kind of a job are you doing really that you cannot take your wife with you? Why do you prefer staying alone??

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

koi bandh karo re yeh 2009 ka thread ...................
    Mujhe Yash Chopra wala pyar karna hai...
    Prem Chopra wala nahi.....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am married from last 9 months, due to my profession I have to live alone and my wife lives with my parents at my native place. She always has problem with everything, like this doesn't happen, that doesn't work. I gave her solution of everything in a gentle manner so that the issues can be solved easily. She is by behaviour rude and only cares about herself. I made trips almost every month to my native place so that she won't feel lonely. She compares me and my family with her family on everything which irritates me a lot. I told her many times that every body lives as they want. Her only caring is that how can she live with me but I told her several times that due to my current professional reasons I cannot get her stay with me.I am also having a doubt that my in laws provoking her against my family and she want to dominate me in everything. I doubt how much this marriage goes forward as I already started to think for divorce. I need help in this matter urgently as I am loosing my temper because of her day by day. Plz help
    The thing is both have not spend quality time with each other. so both have not not imbibed goodness of each other. ur wife may be problematic but she need ur guidance to know ur family.