Thread: Love triangle

Unregistered

Default Love triangle

Hi Mamm,

I have a problem i started working at a place last year.. were i met this gurl at that time i was single and she has a b/f ..Over a period of time she started to like me and we got close very close done everything besides having sex.....Kissing making out... she is often cuddly and stuff..her boyfriends lives in another country....but both often meet maybe one e or twice a year. She says that she is in love with me and wants to be with me but not sure. she is like i am confused between 2 ppl. do u think i should persue with her or just let it go.

We have tried to stay away frm each other to avoid the sexual tension but nither she or me can stay away from each other. she enjoys being with me. she says i make her relli happy

But her Boyfrends don't know about this.....

Can you give me some advise on this

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, Ill tell you one thing. Its just not fair to any of you if she does not put an end to her first relationship if she wants to be with you. Thats the worst thing that can happen to all of you. So, basically the ball is in her court. She will need to see if she wants to end the previous relationship to be with you. if bnot, then I advise you to stay away. You ill only face pain and anger!

Think and find out with whom u want to spend life!!! And choose her ASAP because else its cheating the other person and giving them false hope

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

tomorrow wen u move away thi s gal will find a new guy.... plz stya out of all this... dont make life complicated.... try ur level best to keep away... nothing is impossible.. u hav to learn patience self control..and discipline....
    good luck to be agood person
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Its upto the girl.............she shud first finalize what to do and whom she wants!! Tell her to do that soon so that u can decide ur future plans
    If u are serious about this affair then this must be the first thing u shud do.........else u might end up being used!!

well tell her to brake up wid him first and if she agrees u can go further with your relationship otherwise there is no future girl might me playin wid you just for time pass as we call it

New Born

Default Uncle

Quote Originally Posted by agonyuncle View Post
    well tell her to brake up wid him first and if she agrees u can go further with your relationship otherwise there is no future girl might me playin wid you just for time pass as we call it

Nice advice agoNy UNcle hehe

Banned Lieutenant

Why take tension - and waste months that you can enjoy and be happy. Just relax - and let the life - come as it comes.

thx kalkal hope u clicked on add repu thing : )

on the topic i would like to say that
    well there are things in life which u learn as u grow and interact with others
    so dont get to excited take this thing slowly and see what happens ....

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

I seriously think you should let go of this girl. She's cheating her long-distance bf. How do you feel about that? Do you like being 2-timed? If she could play around behind that guy's back, she could do the same to you. Ask yourself: do her actions suggest that she's trustworthy? I think you'll find the answer!

New Born

if her bfs dont knw abt this, then she is having a secret affair with u...That is, she is playing double game... Jus fu** her and move away...Dont believe those kind of gals...