PLAYBOY magazine is about to get its oldest ever playmate — after a Dutch reality TV star agreed to reveal all at the age of 60.

Mature singer and Holland's Got Talent judge Patricia Paay will strip off for next month's issue of the raunchy men's mag.

She said: "I'll show it all. The results are classy, but I'll hide nothing."

Despite her years, photographer Philip Riches said the blonde star still looks stunning.

Sensual

He revealed: "She is amazing and has an exceptionally good body. She is so open and has a lot of energy. At the end of the shoot, I was exhausted."

And in a message to bolster older ladies everywhere, the snapper added everything about the diva is real.

He said: "Her breasts, her butt, her legs, nothing is fake. Maybe except for her nails."

Sexy Patricia told how she loved doing the shoot. She said: "The pictures were shot nearby at a country house.

"I ran around the woods naked and I loved it. I believe the pictures are very sensual."

Jan Heemskerk, editor of Playboy in Holland, confirmed cougar Patricia's pictures are "sexy, daring and amazing".

Patricia is stripping off just a few months after her younger husband Adam Curry, 45, cheated on her with Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Micky Hoogendijk, 39.

It will be the third time Patricia has revealed all for Playboy.

Last month the American edition of the sexy mag featured Simpson's leading lady Marge Simpson.