Thread: ♥ 10 Reasons To Love SCARLETT JOHANSSON ♥

SB Legend Brigadier General Fastidious's Avatar

Thumbs up ♥ 10 Reasons To Love SCARLETT JOHANSSON ♥

She’s young, talented, critically acclaimed and absolutely gorgeous.
    Here’s a list of ten reasons why guys love Scarlett Johansson.

She’s ALWAYS Been HOT

Unlike most female celebrities of the new generation she has always been a natural beauty. She was a fresh face back then
    and she still looks pretty fresh now and most celebrities require tons of work from plastic surgeons or photoshop masters
    to keep that fresh look as time passes. Unlike some other celebrity hotties before they did “Transformers”.

She Can Actually ACT

One of the more promising teen actors to grace the multiplex, Scarlett Johansson has been acting professionally since the age of eight
    following a dream that she’s had since she was three. After appearing in minor roles in Fall in 1997 and Home Alone 3, Scarlett came into
    the public attention for her breakthrough performance in the 1998 film The Horse Whisperer. She’s actually attended schools
    that provided her with professional training in this field and she’s received nominations and won respectable awards for her work.
    This train wreck is not even in the same league with her.

She’s Never Been an Attention Whore

Scarlett Johansson has always been very private about her personal life and she was never big on sharing her little dramas with the press
    to draw attention on her which shows self-confidence and maturity. In fact her wedding with Ryan Reynolds went on as a private little
    family ceremony in her hubby’s hometown in Canada and no pictures were “leaked” to the tabloids.

She Thinks The Ultra-Skinny Woman is a Retarded Fashion Icon

Christina Hendricks, Kate Winslet, Tyra Banks, Gisele Bundchen, Kim Kardashian, Scarlett Johansson versus Victoria Beckham or Paris Hilton.
    Who do we like? Scarlett’s rocking body is a result of a healthy lifestyle, not a strict diet. Admittedly, Scarlett Johansson is a big fan of cheese
    and burgers, but she also exercises which is probably what most women should go about doing. The admirable thing is that she’s voiced her
    opinion against glorified size-zero fugly women and against the skinny media trend numerous times. Significant quote:
    “Being ultra-thin is not sexy at all. Women shouldn’t be forced to conform to unrealistic and unhealthy body images that the media promote.”
    She was also recorded saying “I like Burger King cheeseburger meals” which is totally cool coming from one of the hottest chicks on the planet.

Iron Man 2 – Total Geek Magnet

People might be drooling for more of Scarlett Johansson, and so, Scarlett it is. It is undeniable that Scarlett Johansson is definitely on
    the center of the geek map as her appearance in Iron Man 2 as the black widow – making Gwyneth Paltrow red with
    anger – is certainly a popularity booster for the geek flick.

She Doesn’t Think Monogamy is Part of The Human Nature

Scarlett Johansson expressed her concerns about the potential conflict between the nature of human beings and the concept of monogamy,
    which is actually one of my oldest theories about men and women that I’m very shy to express in public. “I don’t think human beings are
    monogamous creatures by nature” she told reporters while promoting her “Match Point” movie she made in 2006. That actually
    shows solid biology knowledge if not more and it’s refreshing coming from a woman that looks like that.

Yet She’s Faithful to Her Man

Despite agreeing that monogamy is pretty much a social convention, she chooses to not disregard it in respect to her own relationships,
    which scores her lots of marriage-material points. She insists her views don’t mean she is “promiscuous” even though she does get tested
    for STDs every six months. “I went through periods of time when I was single.
    But when I’m in a relationship, I’m in a relationship.” That’s what she said.

Scarlett Johansson Knows Her Way Around a Kitchen

She said: “After a long day at work, I really like to cook. I actually find cooking dinner a really nice routine, especially after working,
    it makes me feel normal again. There is something nice about the routine. Often when you’re working, you’re travelling around a
    lot and you feel kind of disconnected – so I find having a routine like coming home and cooking dinner every day sort of makes me
    feel more at home.” Like my friend put it: “If I could tell Scarlett Johansson to go make me a sandwich I would be soooo happy”.

i love her ...
    thanx for sharing
    Why so serious?

She’s Involved in Politics and She’s Actually Making Sense

While playing political activist for the current President’s campaign she’s actually managed to spark intelligent political debate while speaking
    in student campuses across the country. Of course, it would be hard for students to just ignore Scarlett, but some say she’s actually
    coming across as an intelligent and opinionated young lady. She’s also taken part in charity initiatives, but I guess that’s not too impressive
    since they were all organized by Bono. Of course, despite her discretion about her academical performances,
    B-list model-actor Megan Fox finds the time to be a jealous idiot.

More Scarlett Johansson Wallpapers

She’s Absolutely Sizzling Hot

Seriously. Any outfit. Any hairstyle. Any hair color. Any time of the day.

lost in darkness Brigadier General raiyan's Avatar

umm, i love her...