Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hubby's sex drive decreased very much

vidya nihlani

Default Hubby's sex drive decreased very much

From a past few months my hubbys sex interst has decreased tremendously and i dont kno why. Coz there is no change in me. We have financial issue so cant go for a romantic getaway. what else can we do? whats the problem?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, it could be any number of things: a medical issue, depression, stress. But I think you actually provided a much more specific answer to your question than I ever could. That's because money — or the lack of it — has a tremendous effect on a man's ego, which means it also has an effect on his performance. So your husband is probably depressed and stressed out by his current lack of funds.

Focus on lifting his spirits while avoiding the subject of money as much as possible. Suggest low-key outings: renting movies, going hiking. It'll prove to him that you don't care about fancy things — at least for now — and love him enough to see him through his rough patch. Eventually, he'll regain his libido

Every person's sex drive is different.. and tahts one fact some times couples fail to accept.
    This is actually better in ur case.. he was fine and recently lost it
    Obviously its related to family or personal tension and issues.. find them out and put him at peace.. things will be better than ever

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

You say you have some financial issue,maybe that could be the reason for the stress that comes as a gift.Why not just be friendly with him,communicate more and share more.You will surely see the benefits.Give him some space,don't bother him for small things, ask some of your good friends instead.I think he is going through a bad phase, so please be supportive and considerate.

good luck
    .`)

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vidya nihlani View Post
    From a past few months my hubbys sex interst has decreased tremendously and i dont kno why. Coz there is no change in me. We have financial issue so cant go for a romantic getaway. what else can we do? whats the problem?
    The financial problem is troubling him!! Guys are like that when it comes to money!! He is to think of family and when its insecure how can he concentrate on sex??
    Talk to him and when u are together make him forget about these things!!agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship adviceHelp him in any way u can to get out of this crisis

Don't worry vidya, it could be due to some issues, try to help him out by resolving those issues and he'll regain his libido.

Remember, even you may feel like not having sex, due to worries or anything - and at that time you won't like him complaining , would you ? though you are not complaining, there could be many reasons only he would know, ask him and all the best
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Men's performance gets badly affected when they are troubled at mind!!!!!!!
    His thoughts are elsewhere then how can he control the body????????
    Only one way is there and thats to put him into peace
    You cant solve the financial problem all by urself but u can help him be confident!!!!!!!!!
    You can give him hope and that would have a great effect

evenif u cant afford a romantic getaway u can do a lot... and thats to make the most of the time when u are together
    introduce fresh ideas into ur sex life, like sex toys, fantasies, games etc.
    keep ur personal problems outof bedroom..

Talking

i think he needs change. try to give him anal sex, he will enjoy it. even you will also have some fun trying anal sex in new position.........

Libido loss is a common problem in any marriage at later stages..it can happen due to psychological or physical problems.
    For ur husband, no doubt, its psychological due to the money problems he is going through.. follow maam's advice to give him all the support he needs. Try to divert his thughts from issues when he is with u

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Basically you have to be patient, let yourself adjust to the changing intensity of your partner's interest, then find out the reason thats troubling him, and give him all the help you can. You will be the one who is closest to him, so you can do a bigger role in his revival too! If you both can attend a joint counselling that will be helpful, after all they are experts who see issues like this on a daily basis and are familiar with it than any of you are

From a past few months my hubbys #### interst has decreased tremendously and i dont kno why. Coz there is no change in me. We have financial issue so cant go for a romantic getaway. what else can we do? whats the problem?
    You have financial issues!!! So what
    You can still be romantic!!! Only you have to limit your need to be inside the home budget. Truth is in such situations only love has the power to make one move forward bravely

usse BHOJPURI channel dikhao ...raat ko 1 baje ke baad...interest chalu ho jayega...

If thats a sudden change then cant be a physical problem!!!
    A good option will be to visit a sexologist!!!
    He can give u good advice and point out corrections needed in life
    As a wife you can also do a lot in comforting him

Banned Lieutenant

Get a weighing machine - you have added 22 kgs.. of course this will happen.

Moreover - you both married to get a license to have sex.. so this had to happen - this is mairrage. Honeymoon period over - now you will start - drinking his blood.
    Last edited by sb_fan2; 11-12-2009 at 08:20 PM.