Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BF wants sex in public place

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Having sex in public is definitely risky, but that's just the point. Your boyfriend is looking for the adrenaline rush achieved by doing something "naughty"

One word of warning: While getting it on in public can set your sex life on fire, it's illegal. So be absolutely sure about what you are doing. Maybe you can choose a safer option like on top of your terrace (when no one can see, of course). Something like that.
    tell him u are not interested bcause its risky and if he force u tell him to try it himself...don't be a victim to his fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My boyfrnd wants to do sex in public and is telling this idea from few weeks and asking me to agree...but i`m confuzed!! i`m little scared too! What to do?? agree or say no???

Sex is supposed to be not to be done in public... its because some may not like it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My boyfrnd wants to do sex in public and is telling this idea from few weeks and asking me to agree...but i`m confuzed!! i`m little scared too! What to do?? agree or say no???
    I don\t know which contry you are in.....but in India its illegal!! Even if cops don't find u people can....

SB Champion Lieutenant rangnath's Avatar

its made illegal only because people dont want to see it in public.. think 10 times before doing it