Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband doubting my virginity

Scientist Major

Btw..was this an arranged marriage? If you did not know the real character of this guy before marriage then why did you marry him in the first place?

This is pure blame tactics !!

He is either doing it for sadistic pleasure to hurt u

Or he is sexually incompetant and want to hide it by accusing u !!

U will need help of some other matured adult in this !!

He is not gonna listen to what u say so thats needed

dump him. he doestn deserve ur love.
    what a loser. he is psycho. dump him and get a new life with new good guy.

Hee need some biology lessons!!! Either get him some books or take him to a doctor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Hey,

The line i quoted in red brough tears to my eyes..!! Poor girl, suffering without any mistake..!! Makes me wonder WHY THE HELL Virginity is considered so damn important..!! Sex sex sex and SEX is what people want these days..!!

More so, whats this "bleeding" issue..!! More than 50% girls don't bleed.!! When will people understand..?

Take your hubby to a DOCTOR and make him understand that bleeding does not mean virginity..!! There are girls who bleed thrice and even more times, that means they can have sex with 3 people and still be virgins..?

Man O Man..!! I am out of my mind.

G'day
    A 100% AGREE

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi i am writing this from Kanpur
    i am married from 8 months. I have a family problem due to my husbands doubts.
    WHen we had #### at first night i didnt bleed. He believes that i am not virgin and cheated him. I told him i never had #### with anybody i didnt even love anybody but he never believed me. Everytime before #### he says this in bed that i am bad type and i cheat on him everyday. Then he has #### with me. Now the abuse is too much for me to handle and sometimes i am in a mad state. I dont want my marriage to end in divorce.. is there any way i can solve all these problem??? There were many dreams for me about my marriage but for my badluck its now in this condition.. please help with all advice u can
    Dear u are inside an abusive re;lationship!!! And its not hard to see.. You are only mistaking abuse with love or doubt etc!!!
    Dont let him torture u like this!!! Have ur say, tell ur family to take u out from there, or get a job and be independetnt

wow... this guy is super abusive. at one side he is accusing to be not virgin and at the other side he is having free sex.
    is this what marriage is called? looks more like a sexual exploitation

New Born

There are some psycho men that take pleasure in these thoughts about their wives. This is how it works: The feeling of jealousy is so intense that it converts into a strong sexual excitement. This explains that after your husband reminds himself of your imagined (or alleged) prior involvement, he gets to work on your body with passion. A really jealous husband would go limp, and would be unable to have sex with you.
    Stay Cool! You could exploit the situation. Next time you are in the mood and want sex, and he is not in the mood... just hint that you wish you SHOULD have had sex before getting married! and voila, he would be errect in a second, and at you vigorously. See?
    now what are you worried about sweetheart? Have a happy marriage.

sister, ur husband has some really stupid ideas about virginity........thats reason behind his behaviour!! Try to make him understand that its not necessary to bleed for one to be virgin.........though its difficult to prove something when someone will never try to understand it! I think he will keep on doubting..........if he continue to be like this u should rethink about this marriage

I would like to say one simple fact only - if he doubts yoru virginity he doesnot deserve to remain your husband. Because both these can not go together.