Thread: Love girl in office

Unregistered

Default Love girl in office

Dear Agony,
    First I wish you more and more success in this career, as far as you are really helping everyone and most the real lovers,
    I have a seriouse problem, I am a 26 yrs guy and it is since 4 months, and before once I have been in love in with a girl and I had really found those spritual feelings for love "but she is gone" now 4 this one I also have the same feelings and even more better and stronger and she knows that it is difficult to live without her I have presented my love to her in different ways but I still have no positive answer, however I know that she loves me too but she doesn't want to say and I have already proposed her for marrying, plz tell me what should I do so she stays with me and one important thing that she is working with us in our organization and in our organization love is like sexual harrasement "bounded", however I want to marry her and organization has no problem with that.
    I really can not cope these feelings it is very hard for me please help.

Thanks,

Sam

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, maybe since you want to marry her, its time for you to ask your parents to approach hers with a formal proposal.

She maybe a traditional girl who would not like to commit to a lover's proposal and since you are sure that she does have feelings towards you, then why don't you go through the right route?

Banned Lieutenant

She is in your office - you see her everyday - why the hell do you want her to turn into a Monster??

I mean you want to marry her , all girls change into blood suc-king vampires after mairrage. Dont marry - live happy life - and meet her daily - seduce her if you can else - you have more options...

Mairrage - is suicide - there are better ways to commit suicide - rather than slow and painful death in mairrage.
    Last edited by sb_fan2; 18-12-2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: **** = ****

Quote Originally Posted by sb_fan2 View Post
    She is in your office - you see her everyday - why the hell do you want her to turn into a Monster??

I mean you want to marry her , all girls change into blood suc-king vampires after mairrage. Dont marry - live happy life - and meet her daily - seduce her if you can else - you have more options...

Mairrage - is suicide - there are better ways to commit suicide - rather than slow and painful death in mairrage.
    shut up