Thread: Want to Re-kindle old romance

Unregistered

Question Want to Re-kindle old romance

I'm in a kind of trouble now, When I was doing my graduation I met a girl who was my classmate. I believed she was one of my good friends, and I do so. But after a certain period she came to believe that I was in love with her ( I don't know what of my actions made her to). But I never had a thought of loving her before.

After that I tried to explain that it was just a rumour, which she refused to believe. I broke my friendship with her. It has been merely 2 and half years that happened, I never even spoke to her all these years.

But now something makes me to think of her, I can't stop thinking of her. Now I love her, and I know she isn't in love with anybody nor me. Is this the right time to express my love to her, and in what way I should do that.
    Could you please help me on this?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

See, you are done with your graduation now, I would think and probably on your way to a profession. Approaching the girl is fine, you can message her and then meet her and try and re establish a relationship. That's not the hard thing.

The thing that you should, in fact, keep in mind is that if you now establish and persue a romance, you had better do it only if you are really serious about her. Examine yourself to see what it is that you really want. Just a romance or something more long term, and also if its the latter, will it be acceptable to your families etc, and then put in the effort accordingly.

First thing to decide is what feelings u have for this girl.. because u sound really confused.
    Think how u want to proceed, is it a marriage u are looking for? or is it only a attraction? If u are truely loving her u can try to make more chances to spend time with her..

Before going into thoughts of love u have to know whats the situation with the girl now.........is she having same thoughts for u as in past?? Is she single or commited?? Or atleast is she is in a situation for romance.......so thats what first needs to be researched........ once u find out u will be in better position to decide future plans

One thing u must check is why u suddenly had a romantic feeling towards this girl!!!!!!! Is it actual love or are u feeling so only because of ur own lonly life and want just somebody to be with????
    Only proceed if u truely love her!!!!! You can ofcourse approach her to re-start the contact!!!!!!!
    Through that you will be able to know about her current status

Banned Lieutenant

Grow up - and move out of the well.

You are behaving like frog of the well. The world is huge, there are millions of girls..

Think big.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Since u broke of the relationship in past, it must be a shock to her!! I am not sure if she will have same love for u now!! Many years passed, so u may have to start everything from beginning
    But its worth trying since u had this thought about her again!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice