Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lingrie for wife

Madanlal

Default Lingrie for wife

I bought some thin and see through nightwear for my wife as a gift.. OUr sex life is not great so i wanted to spice up things. I am sure if she is in those dress i will be more encouraged to do something. But myfear is whether it will have a bad effect.. like will she like it or will she find it a weird gift? I am confused now to give it or not, please tell me what should i do?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I think you should definitely give her the lingerie. Why not? Its great that you thought of buying it for her, unless, of course, she is a bit uptight about sex and sexual gestures. In that case, she may have a negative reaction.
    In case that happens, try not to be too disappointed.

She will not think it was weird. Be cool and give the gift.
    Infact i think u made a good choice because after few years sexual life gets boring and ur idea to make it itneresting is good!!!
    Just take care of one thing, when u gift it do not make her feel that u are completely interested in sex only

Quote Originally Posted by Madanlal View Post
    I bought some thin and see through nightwear for my wife as a gift.. OUr #### life is not great so i wanted to spice up things. I am sure if she is in those dress i will be more encouraged to do something. But myfear is whether it will have a bad effect.. like will she like it or will she find it a weird gift? I am confused now to give it or not, please tell me what should i do?
    You will be knowing the way she behave. WHat will her response will be??? Will she take it in good spirits or will she take it offensive??? Do after thinking about it. Persoanlly i think its a good gift for a married couple

I bought some thin and see through nightwear for my wife as a gift.. OUr sex life is not great so i wanted to spice up things. I am sure if she is in those dress i will be more encouraged to do something. But myfear is whether it will have a bad effect.. like will she like it or will she find it a weird gift? I am confused now to give it or not, please tell me what should i do?
    You are a wonderful husband!!!! Well thought out gift, she must be happy to recieve it!!!!!!!! Many husbands will not ever be concerned of their wives like this

Thats certainly a nice way to give a thrust to ur sex life... only fear is how she will be seeing it. Well... when u present it, take time and create an atmosphere. If u give it to her all of a sudden she might feel weird...but rather try to give it at a moment when u are romantically close, hope u got what i mean..

She could think it as awkward only if u make her feel that u are seeing her as a sexual utility........if its given as something which could be helpful for both of u in ur intimate moments then that will make her only happy to accept it!

DONT EXPECT FROM HER TO DO SOMETHING , ITS U WHO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL ON BED TO SPICE HER LIFE.

Its only a dress and not going to have any bad effects by gifting it!!!
    If ur wife is confident about her looks she will sure like it
    Those who are little fat and not confident will not really appreciate a lingerie

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

I am not sure how long you have been married but I think more than the sexual compatibility you need to first bring mental compatibility in your relationship.. You are married to a woman - share the most intimate relationship with her - and you still dont know how she will react or how open she will be to the idea of receiving some sexy lingerie from you

Along with the lingerie practice to say some romantic words or get a romantic card which expresses your feelings and I am sure she will appreciate the efforts

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

think what she likes....

this is a good time to test her idea about her own body.. if she can take it in positive manner this can be a defining moment in ur entire married life.
    will all depend on the way u handle it

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

you could have taken her opinion before buying it...anyway i support ur plans.. the chance that she will feel it weird is very less..
    evenif she feels so say something like u were checking how it will look like when worn etc..

omg are you serious or what

that's like every wife's dream that her husband buys something nice for her

don't be scared!

go ahead!

Congrats and good luck...because u did something which i was also planning to do from a long time. I am also going to gift one for my wife