Thread: Marriage with Same Blood Group, is it harmful?

Unregistered

Default Marriage with Same Blood Group, is it harmful?

Mam,

I am male 26years, i would like to marry my uncle daughter. she is younger 1 year than me.

I love her a lot. Still i am not informed to my parents regarding this. I am sure there will be some positive reply. Is there is any problem after my marriage. Because her parents & grand parents also married for their own uncles.

At her young age she had the health problem continuously. after lot of medication now she is normal.

kindly advice mam.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You actually mean if its going to impact the bloodline or will the kids be weak since you are thinking of getting married to a close relative, is that right?

Well, that does happen if there are repeated marriages within the same blood line or with close relatives, but you will have to decide if there have been many such unions in your family and decide for yourself.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mam,

I am male 26years, i would like to marry my uncle daughter. she is younger 1 year than me.

I love her a lot. Still i am not informed to my parents regarding this. I am sure there will be some positive reply. Is there is any problem after my marriage. Because her parents & grand parents also married for their own uncles.

At her young age she had the health problem continuously. after lot of medication now she is normal.

kindly advice mam.
    u love her right??? do u doubt if she'll fall sick again??

maybe she wud... but do u love her enough to take care of her??? can u afford her medication?? can u give her emotional support she needs???

yeah actually marrying and remarrying in same lineage cud lead to health problems... but then if u love her then shud u care for all that???
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

preeto maam is right.. if u continously marry with in close relatives some genetic problems can have better chances to appear..

Well dear i can answer this question firmly.
    My mom and my dad have same blood group B+ and me and my eldere brother both are till now perfectly fine and fit
    No comlications, no issues till now. I am 25 year old guy

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Hereditory diseases can appear!! At one generation they can be dormant and when u marry again it can resurface
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

Exclamation

your marriage should be fine

unless you have some sort of genetic disease in your family which can cause harm to future generation?

genetic diseases such as diabetes, cystic fibrosis?

lost in darkness Brigadier General raiyan's Avatar

This case related to Rh factor. If one of the parents has Rh negative and other has Rh positive then the baby could have a problem ( god forbids). but now a days what they do is give some injection just before delivery and everything will be fine.
    Now generally this Rh factor is derived from blood group and if both are having same blood group then Rh factors will also be either positive or nagative so in your case it isnt a problem.

But I strongly advice to see yr doctor for this since there may be some other things also which depends on case to case basis.