Thread: 'Acid Terrorism' Against Women in Pakistan'

New Born

Default 'Acid Terrorism' Against Women in Pakistan'

This is really horrible. Faces of these women were mutilated by acid, and this is the work of *******s who call themselves men. This is such a strange way of solving problems (or revenge) in Pakistan.
    After the jump, you can look at these poor women and learn why the acid was thrown into their faces.

Pic 01.Irum Saeed, 30, poses for a photograph at her office at the Urdu University of Islamabad, Pakistan, Thursday, July 24, 2008. Irum was burned on her face, back and shoulders twelve years ago when a boy whom she rejected for marriage threw acid on her in the middle of the street. She has undergone plastic surgery 25 times to try to recover from her scars.

Pic 02.Shameem Akhter, 18, poses for a photograph at her home in Jhang, Pakistan, Wednesday, July 10, 2008. Shameem was raped by three boys who then threw acid on her three years ago. Shameem has undergone plastic surgery 10 times to try to recover from her scars.

Pic03.Najaf Sultana, 16, poses for a photograph at her home in Lahore, Pakistan on Wednesday, July 9, 2008. At the age of five Najaf was burned by her father while she was sleeping, apparently because he didn't want to have another girl in the family. As a result of the burning Najaf became blind and after being abandoned by both her parents she now lives with relatives. She has undergone plastic surgery around 15 times to try to recover from her scars.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Angry

There are 10000 percents more cases in india than pakistan... take your this terrorism shit elsewhere/.

atleast in pakistan woman get speedy justice in pakistan than india where mass killer kasab is still in alive

Take this... her name is shanti and she is from india and a hindiu

New Born

My dear brother kashif,

I would like to tell u that this is not the matter of muslim and hindu or India or pakistan. It is the real matter of humanity. Which today people have lost. Islam is only on of the religon which is giving rescept to women from centuries and will give till the last day.

But the matter of concern is that due to some black sheep we all have to blame.

Hope i have convey the correct message

SB Legend Brigadier General miskozee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kashifyy View Post

Take this... her name is shanti and she is from india and a hindiu
    Calm down man

Quote Originally Posted by 3stars View Post
    My dear brother kashif,

I would like to tell u that this is not the matter of muslim and hindu or India or pakistan. It is the real matter of humanity. Which today people have lost. Islam is only on of the religon which is giving rescept to women from centuries and will give till the last day.

But the matter of concern is that due to some black sheep we all have to blame.

Hope i have convey the correct message
    But brother as u said, its a matter of the whole humanity then why pointing only on Pakistan ?? and also adding the word terrorism to it...

Islam is still there in its original form. Don't judge about the Islam from what the today's Muslims are doing...

^ i am sorry... i could not control my self.

becuase i have seen this in emails, other forums etc also

there are 10000 percents more cases in india than pakistan... Take your this terrorism shit elsewhere/.

Atleast in pakistan woman get speedy justice in pakistan than india where mass killer kasab is still in alive

pakistan are better than india in justice / law & order

Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar

Very brutal.........

Away from God, away from happiness.

SB Addict

i would like to say this to the "great" people who r fightin abt whether India is better or Pakistani is better...

well people... understand one thing.. acid attacks happen both in India n Pakistan.. people are killed in the religion name both in India n in pakisthan..

this thread, according to me, is supposed to show solidarity for the woman who face this.. and not for losers to fight on one of the most shit topic..

so here it is... people who do this are barbaric.. although i dont support capital punishment.. but yes in these cases the guilty should b given capital punishment so tat atleast 1 person would be deterred from committing this inhumane crime...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by jassu22 View Post
    i would like to say this to the "great" people who r fightin abt whether india is better or pakistani is better...

Well people... Understand one thing.. Acid attacks happen both in india n pakistan.. People are killed in the religion name both in india n in pakisthan..

This thread, according to me, is supposed to show solidarity for the woman who face this.. And not for losers to fight on one of the most shit topic..

So here it is... People who do this are barbaric.. Although i dont support capital punishment.. But yes in these cases the guilty should b given capital punishment so tat atleast 1 person would be deterred from committing this inhumane crime...

well said brother

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_fog View Post
    Very brutal.........

i agree................

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by SANJEEVG View Post
    pakistan are better than india in justice / law & order
    My dear friend.

It is not at all about countries it is only about humanity plse understand.

New Born

^ i am sorry... i could not control my self.

becuase i have seen this in emails, other forums etc also

Sorry if i have hurted u and others

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by miskozee View Post
    Calm down man

But brother as u said, its a matter of the whole humanity then why pointing only on Pakistan ?? and also adding the word terrorism to it...

Islam is still there in its original form. Don't judge about the Islam from what the today's Muslims are doing...

Islam is much more supervior then any one.