Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv roadies

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Default Mtv roadies

CHALO IS BAAR TALENT KO VOTE KARTE HAIN

Ameya R. Kadam
    City: Mumbai

About Me: I'm currently studying Commercial Arts. I'm a fun loving guy. Love to do things that I really like in my own way. Right now I don't have any girlfriend because my entire focus is on my career. Everyone loves me for my mischievous nature. I don't think there is anything wrong in spicing up a reality show for viewers entertainment.
    Dislikes: Fights, body waxing
    Craziest thing I've ever done: I've once done a nude shoot. It was freaking crazy!

Amritpal Singh

About Me: I am a simple guy who is passionate about movies, music and who dreams big. My dad is a stuntman. I've worked in a BPO for almost three years now. I don't have a girlfriend yet. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins that I relate to completely, I always want more from life. One of my fantasies is to marry Aishwarya Rai take her around the world for our honeymoon. Human nature is unpredictable so I might just back stab a friend for success. You never know. However I won't do anything on the show that'll hurt my dignity.
    Dislikes: liars, hypocrites
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Jumped off a speeding bike.

Anwar Syed
    City: Jamshedpur

About Me: I've worked for Wipro Technologies as a software engineer for almost 21 months. Currently I'm doing my MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur. I did my schooling from Delhi (where I originally belong). I play a lot of sports. I like adventure rides, rock music, dance, acting etc. I'm a cool and fun-loving person. On Roadies, I want to have a lot of fun doing tasks and want everyone along to have loads of fun too. Currently I'm single.
    Likes: Adventure rides, rock music, dance, acting, hiking, sports
    Dislikes: People who act smart ; interfere in someone else's life
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Climbed a hill (7 km trek) in Ooty at Climbed a hill (7 km trek) in Ooty at night. Four of us with 2 torches through dense forest cover on the hill side. It didn't sound this exciting back then, we were scared till death but nonetheless it was an experience of a lifetime.

Bharti Nagpal
    City: Delhi

About Me: I've worked as an anchor, emcee, a voice over artist and as a software developer. I live my life in my own way i.e. with perfection. I'm completely addicted to myself. I am insane about what I want and end up getting it no matter what. I want to have my own swayamvar where I'll delegate tasks to the prospective grooms.
    Dislikes: Non-veg
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Walking on the edge of the 3rd floor of a building for a bet of 200 bucks.

Charlie Chauhan
    City: Bangalore

About Me: I am what I am. I don't fake anything. I don't care what people think about me and I can never change myself for anyone. I just need an opportunity to prove my worth. I'll do any task on the show. I am very greedy, never satisfied with what I have.
    Dislikes: Fake people, back stabbing
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Being on Roadies is the craziest thing that happened to me.

Eric Roy
    City: Kolkata

About Me: By describing myself in few words I'll be doing injustice to myself. I was the runner up of Roadies Battleground 2 (The online extension of Roadies) and believe me I had immense fun doing all those tasks. If that was fun, being on the actual battleground - Roadies 7, will be crazy! I'm proud of my creativity and craziness. My 14th year in the world was the turning point in my life; that is when I came up with my first e-mail id - lover_boy_of_kolkata@yahoo.com, got my first kiss and was the first time I watched an adult film.
    Likes: Orange juice, peanut butter on toast, Mr.Jason Haddy (school teacher)
    Dislikes: People who take life too seriously
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Coming up with an email id like, lover_boy_of_kolkata@yahoo.com is the craziest thing I've ever done. But I forgive myself because I was just 14 back then.

Gaurav Gill

About Me: I'm a part time DJ at a lounge. I am very adventurous. I've done bungee jumping, rock climbing, rappelling, para-gliding. I am very impatient and short tempered but also down to earth. I believe in myself & my decisions. I'm very proud to be a Sikh. Many Sardars are cutting their hair these days to look good but I plan to change this myth. I plan to be single till I'm independent and prove myself. I've been trying for Roadies from the past three years and finally I'm here.
    Dislikes: Littering, spitting, rash driving
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Recently I did the world's highest bungee jumping. I've also bunked college a lot of times & drove down to Lonavala on bikes.

Priyanka Roy
    City: Kolkata

About Me: I am fiercely possessive about what I believe to be mine, including success. I love taking on challenges, small or big. I'm intensely loyal to my friends and I always remember acts of kindness as well as injustice. Although I am a little confused about things, I am sure of who I am and I take pride in myself. I am usually calm and composed because I dislike losing my temper, but this does not mean that I can be taken for granted. Babies and animals fascinate me and I love music, painting and cinema. I am a dreamer and this is one of the many things that keep me going. I have a boyfriend whom I'm dating since 3 years. I would not kiss someone's shoe, feet or ***. I am ready for everything else.
    Dislikes: Getting angry, mistreatment of animals
    Craziest thing I've ever done: I tried to set fire on my Math professor's hair. I used to hate him.

Last edited by amitsush; 21-12-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Meghna Mirgnani

About Me: Don't mistake me for being just cute and pretty, I have a very short temper. I am a photographer by profession. Men who disrespect women annoy me a lot and I've bashed up a lot of people for doing it. I would love to have a pet cheetah and race with it.
    Dislikes: People disrespecting women
    Craziest thing I've ever done: nce I drank a whole bottle of Tequila, blacked out, kissed a girl, fought with all my friends, argued with a cop on my way back driving and called my brother to get me out of it. What a crazy night that was!

Mohit Malik
    City: Hansi

About Me: I'm a not so complicated guy and I'm intelligent & talented. I am very passionate about the things I do and give it my best shot. I would love to have a tattoo of a skull with fire on my upper arm. If I were a dog, I would want my name to be Tiger.
    Dislikes: People who annoy me and don't mind their own business
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Winning Roadies Battleground 2 (online extension of Roadies) was the craziest moment of my life. I expected it, but when it actually happened I just couldn't believe it.

Nisha Rana
    City: Chandigarh

About Me: I'm very adventurous and love dancing. I'm very short tempered and once I fought with a couple outside a pub in the middle of the night. I not scared of anything. I once jumped off a speeding bike. I've been part of a reality show before and that was definitely tampered.
    Dislikes: Liars, hypocrites
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Jumped off a speeding bike.

Ravneet Kaur
    City: Malout

About Me: I'm simple, intelligent and come from a humble background. I'm a basketball and football player and can also sing well. I'm still studying and don’t have any professional work experience. Coming from a small village my dreams might seem unachievable but I aspire to fly an aircraft one day.
    Dislikes: eating insects or animals
    Craziest thing I've ever done: I kept walking while watching an aircraft in the sky, after half an hour I found myself in the middle of the fields, lost.

Vikas Ambwani
    City: Kota

About Me: I'm working as a trainer in a gym and I also work in a footwear shop as salesman since the age of 16. I'm ambitious and hard working. I never give up and face every hurdle in my way with a sportsman spirit. I believe friends are relative to the term success, more success means more friends. I don't mind standing nude in front of the world, only to prove that Indians have a better body than others.
    Dislikes: Snobs, piercings
    Craziest thing I've ever done: I've jumped from a river-bridge which was 50 feet high, just to test my capability.

Zaid Bin Nazir
    City: Bangalore

About Me: I'm a flirt by nature and a part-time model by profession. Shutting people up, is one of my many talents. I enjoy every moment of my life and make the best of every opportunity. I'm very lazy & like to get my work done from other people. Without a second thought I'll betray any friend of mine for success.
    Dislikes: Disrespecting women
    Craziest thing I've ever done: Once, I escaped three police security check posts and later ended up in a pursuit with 20 cops. I somehow escaped but finally they located my car in a parking lot and suspected me of being a terrorist.