Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I kiss her now?

Unregistered

Default Should I kiss her now?

hey, my girlfriend and i am together from 5 months now and last week she kissed me.. a deep smooch... she started it.
    after that there is no movement like that from her side.. i am wondering if i should do it myself? shud i take initiative??? will she feel bad if i start the kiss

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Its more likely that she will feel very bad if you DON'T Take the initiative. She has clearly shown you how she feels and what she wants from you, so yes, i would say, go ahead and at least attempt a kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey, my girlfriend and i am together from 5 months now and last week she kissed me.. a deep smooch... she started it.
    after that there is no movement like that from her side.. i am wondering if i should do it myself? shud i take initiative??? will she feel bad if i start the kiss
    initiative... what initiative..... i guess the initiative has been taken by her last week....... maybe u took too long to kiss her that she had to do the needfull.... which made her take the initiative of kissing..... making the picture very clear...... now there is not scope for initiative u just need to continue... ........

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

You can not set up a time for these small but intimate gestures in relationship because if you do them with planning you are far too stressed to do it right.

still few tips which might help or might end up stressing you more!!

Always be aware of the verbal or nonverbal signals your girl is sending. Practice will help you learn to recognize and interpret the signals. If you aren't sure what a signal means, ask. It's better than misinterpreting it and turning your girl off.

Try not to talk about your first kiss before it happens. It should be natural and smooth.

Always make sure that your breath is fresh. Bad breath on the first kiss will probably make her think that your breath always stinks.

Look into her eyes, think about how much you want to kiss her, this also helps to let her know you want to kiss (when you look into her eyes, your pupils will dilate and she will notice your eyes get softer). It also makes it incredibly romantic.

Remember, if you just developed the ****le on your nose, wear some make up so she doesn't see it, then it won't be major turn off!!

If you make a wrong move, and she begin to feel uncomfortable, go back to just a soft closed mouth kiss. This will probably alert you to back off, she does not want to go that far.

Tilt your head a little to the right so you don't bump in to each others noses.(MAJOR TURN OFF!)

Do not slobber all over her face - major turn off

These intimate gestures are best enjoyed by both partners when they are done on the spur of the moment instead of major planning in advance

MAN! kiss is the most close feeling, the best thing people share in love. She kissed u once, she showed she likes it. Dont stop yourself from expressing. kiss her. Love her

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

The girl will notfeel bad and thats what she expects too also!! SHe may got frustrated by waiting for you and began it herself!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice
    Last edited by prakash27; 29-12-2009 at 07:41 PM.

If she is advancing you will have to co-operate if you want to keep the relationship going!!! Else she might think u are not interested
    In the end it can result in a broken up love affair!!!

Talking

Jaago Mohan Pyare. Ladki samne se khana khila rahi hai or tum veg ya non veg soch rahe ho.

Banned Lieutenant

of course... you should kiss her - feel her - and whatever you both want...

No harm - you should take initiative.

if u dont do it now then when?... she will lose her patience and u will be left with nothing to do.
    in case she never advanced the kissing by herself i would have agreed to u being silent, but this is a different story completely

SB Guru Major

Kiss the miss or miss the kiss.

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

a deep kiss from her side means she is deeply emotional into u....i think its safe for u to provide her the level of romance that she is expecting..
    only thing to consider is to make sure the environment is right..i mean not every person may be always on same mood..

Smile

Understand this - If you love her truly and want to kiss her, then kiss her- don't relate it to time. If she says NO, then accept it as it is- don't feel bad. She'll kiss you when she wants to!!!
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Shld i kiss her now? Ur such a loser..
    i might hav f*cked by now..
    Wat r u waiting? Go kiss her
    He who rises in glory........sinks in Pride

Banned Lieutenant General
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!

five month 4 a kiss .. dude .. ur walking so slow