Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to handle my hubby's accusation?

Unregistered

Default How to handle my hubby's accusation?

My hubby is accusing me that i have an affair with my colleague. I have some male friends at office and he thinks i am close to one of them. But its never beyond limits. How can i handle his accusations? I am speechless and crying when he does it..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, thats just too bad. You will have to tell him firmly that this is unacceptable to you and he cannot be abusive about collegues just because they happen to be male. You may want to take some intervention from some friend and family to try and talk some sense into him.

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

ok...this is an example of another abusive relationship and u r doing same mistake as any other victim....by keeping islent and crying..
    u cant stop it by doing that.. respond... fight back, tell him the truth and ask him to believe u or just to shut up..

WHen he accuse dont sit there hearing all his nonsense.. once he say that u have an affair ask him back what proof he has got

when he shows the proof which will be wrong because u havent done any cheating, u can prove its meaninglessness.. or in case he doesnt have any, its time to ignore him or to find ways to get out of this abusive relationship

Go to ur parents and explain whats happening!!!!!! I have doubts whether u can handle this alone, tell ur parents or some responsible relatives to interfere and make him understand!!!!!!!!
    That will be more effective though u must keep it between close relatives only

Maam is right!!! You have to show some courage here DO not fear because you are his wife not his slave!!! THis is emotional harassment and is legally punishable. Be brave and say what u have to say on his face. WHen you havent done anything wrong whats the need to be afraid of????

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Since you dont have even the distant idea for cheating its his fears that is making him feeling insecure. Assure him that you love him and not going to leave him. YOu can describe in which ways you consider him superior to your colleagues. But ofcourse this has to be only only if you are not worried about the verbal abuse he is showering on you, though anybody would be wondering when you choose so. If you fail in convincing him you will need external help

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

handle it carefully..........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My hubby is accusing me that i have an affair with my colleague. I have some male friends at office and he thinks i am close to one of them. But its never beyond limits. How can i handle his accusations? I am speechless and crying when he does it..

Give him a warning that u are not going to listen to his stupidity anymore!!!
    If he continues or turn physically abusive immediately notify ur relatives
    He doesnt need to live with u if u can not trust u anyway

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

If u act like a victim u will be a victim!! Do not let him harass u, confront him whenever he come up with dumb accusations!!
    He may also want to go for a psychiatrist if needed. Some guys are born suspicious
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

You have to stand against him... or if u can not do that alone with the help of relatives or friends etc. WHen did crying began to solve problems? Its useless totally in any abusive scenario. He is not going to change seeing ur tears

first u can tell himurself that this must stop...if thats not working bring in ur relatives for help. when that also fails ending this torture by a divorce is only way. nobody can live in such hell

hi, never let him abuse u...etiher through words or actions...
    if he does be bold and tell that do not repeat again..if u ahvent let ur family know about it, do it immediately and keep them updated with whats happening

take him to psychiatrist , he need it

U can tell him directly or u can introduce him to the colleagues and let him know them better. If the abuse continues contact ur parents or other elders and let them take care of u