Thread: Is bf is getting involved?

Unregistered

Default Is bf is getting involved?

My bf and I have been dating for almost 5 yrs now,
    and about 2 weeks ago I notice he is getting involve in this cousin life abit too much.

First incident took place when his cousin karan and his girl friend lisa got into an argument, lisa came to my bf and my bf give up his bed to sleep on the sofa and give lisa his bed. His reason was because he didnt want her to go home by herself late at nite.

second incident was they had a family get together and my bf said he was tired and went to sleep on the same bed with lisa. His cousin go in the room and yell at lisa and my bf got up and try to defend her.

Now he is saying that his cousin karan has no respect for him.

I confront him and we got into an argument coz of this. My bf wouldnt admit that he was wrong to put himself between his cousin and his cousin gf.

Deep down I feel that my bf have feelings for lisa, am I wrong??

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Yes, it does seem like your boyfriend is a bit too sympathetic towards Lisa and maybe getting a bit too involved in her life.

See, offering sympathy and support to someone out of friendship, is one thing but sleeping in the same place, and that too, twice, is something else. Not that they may have been physically intimate, they probably were not. But it leads to a deep bonding that may not be good for any of the relationships here.

Fighting is not the way out here. You will have to be firm but cool about the situation. This may just be an aberration. He maybe just getting carried away by sympathy, but yes, its time for you to be around.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Helping is good!! But it must be under limits where everybody is comfortable
    He has no reason to go unnecessarily deep into their life!! Thats why such problems occur
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

Banned Major

even i think your bf has feelings for this girl. he is unnecessarily putting himself over karan n lisa. he is messing up.

WHat he did was not right!!!!!! Nobody will like someone trying to share with his girlfriend evenif its just to relax
    I think ur boyfriend takes these matter in a light manner!!!!!! YOu have to tell him that he must control such behaviours in future

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

everyone hav this prob...people with kind heart... hav a soft corner for someone...and they cant believe that other persn is wrong....

u need to tell him to leave lisa alone..and shez a grown up and can take care of herself...

u have to explain to him that if his cousin does sam eto u... he might get angry...
    tell him to let cousin handle lisa.. and ask him to divert his attention 2 u
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

i can not agree to ur boyfriends behaviour in any way... i am not saying u have to go and make fight with him.. but u should make him understand that when we behave with others we need to keep certain limits..
    he could be the social type.. but sometimes people may not take it in the right sense..

why would he try to get into their lives? YOu must control ur boyfriend. If this is the way he moves on, you will lose ur friends one by one with out any delay

talk to ur friend to let him know that there is nothing wrong going between your bf and his gf.. tell him its the way ur bf behaves and he is too openminded..that may help to cool him down little bit

New Born

sala chance pe dance maare.
    dnt worry he will remain yr bf

ladko ki sabse badi kamzori hey tis situation

cant undestand whats the need for him to poke his nose into others matters like this.. only u can mkae him understand this is not right and only u can make him change this habit..

Talking

Once a cheat always a Cheat...

U leave you'r bf, you'r cousin shud leave his GF

He is getting deeply involved.. he is getting unnecessarily involved.. and his actions are gonna affect ur relationship badly... their elationship badly...the friendship between both couple badly..

I dont understand is ur bf a teenager or a matured guy??? cant he see the seriousness of this??? yes its good to help people but going overboard is serious. his cousin and his gf matter is personal, ur bf should not interfere in that and sleeping on same bed, even if both had nothing bad still everyone will feel bad. Confront to ur bf and make him understand the seriousness. talk 2 him

If you are asking whether he is getting involved, answer is yes. ANd he is getting involved too much and that too unnecessarily.
    The limits in any relationship must be well set so that nobody crosses it.