Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Most Beautiful Plus Size Models

Smile The Most Beautiful Plus Size Models

The modeling industry may not be particularly kind to women of average size, but that hasn't stopped these beautiful women
    Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

Christina Mendez: New York's Christina Mendez is not just a beautiful woman - she's also a spokesmodel. The mother of a child with autism, Mendez devotes much of the time she's not on the runway or posing for the likes of Glamour and Latina to working with Autism Speaks, an advocacy organization.
    Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

Emme: Emme Aronson is perhaps the only plus size model to attain supermodel status - for now. The 5'11" stunner, who has twice been named one of People's Most Beautiful People, has parlayed her posing career into advocacy, authoring, and a hosting gig on the dating show More to Love.

Velvet D'Amour: In 2006, Velvet D'Amour made headlines when she appeared in the Spring/Summer 2007 show for Jean Paul Gaultier's ready to wear collection. After an appearance in French Vogue, D'Amour began focusing more on her own photography. Visit Velvet's MySpace for pictures of her Gaultier moment - and for Velvet's own work.

Chloe Marshall: Surrey, England's Chloe Marshall was the first plus size young woman to compete in the finals of the Miss England competition. Marshall, a UK size 16, finished second, and was subsequently signed to the Models Plus agency. She's even posed for fellow model Velvet D'Amour.

Mia Tyler: Model Mia Tyler, the half-sister of actress Liv Tyler, is one of the most popular plus size models of our time. Tyler has appeared on several reality shows, launched her own clothing line, published an autobiography, and is working on a pilot for a new show.

Kate Dillon: Once a severely underweight model, Kate Dillon had trouble finding work in the mid-90s after she achieved a healthy weight. It wasn't until she began working as a plus size model, however, that Dillon's star began to rise. In 2000, she was named one of People's Most Beautiful People. Check out more beautiful Kate Dillon pictures at Judgment of Paris.

Whitney Thompson: In 2008, Florida native Whitney Thompson thrilled audiences everywhere when she took home the winning title on the 10th cycle of America's Next Top Model. Since her win, she's worked for Forever 21, JCPenney, and Saks Fifth Avenue.

Justine Legault: The exceptionally beautiful Justine Legault works primarily in Canada, where she's represented by Ford Toronto and Scoop Models in Montreal. Legault has made quite a few appearances in French-language magazines in the past several years. This shot is by fashion photographer Yanick Déry.

Crystal Renn:
    Gorgeous Crystal Renn may soon replace Emme as the highest-paid plus size model of all time - although she'd like to dispose of the designation "plus size." Renn, who consistently lands both high fashion and commercial gigs, once suffered from anorexia. Since her recovery, however, her career has skyrocketed, and she's published a book about her experiences in the modeling industry called Hungry.

Toccara Jones: The sensational Ms. Toccara Jones may not have reached the final three on her cycle of America's Next Top Model, but she has been one of the most successful former contestants post-show, even posing for Steven Meisel for a Vogue Italia spread in 2009. The Ohio native even stars in her own workout video,Toccara's Fabulous Work-Out for Real Size Women.

New Born

south indian girls & ladies are also same

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

[QUOTE=bariisto;3325050]

Justine Legault: The exceptionally beautiful Justine Legault works primarily in Canada, where she's represented by Ford Toronto and Scoop Models in Montreal. Legault has made quite a few appearances in French-language magazines in the past several years. This shot is by fashion photographer Yanick Déry.
    She is sexy and good looking!!!!!!

lost in darkness Brigadier General raiyan's Avatar

thanx for sharing..

Quote Originally Posted by bariisto View Post

Velvet D'Amour: In 2006, Velvet D'Amour made headlines when she appeared in the Spring/Summer 2007 show for Jean Paul Gaultier's ready to wear collection. After an appearance in French Vogue, D'Amour began focusing more on her own photography. Visit Velvet's MySpace for pictures of her Gaultier moment - and for Velvet's own work.

Chloe Marshall: Surrey, England's Chloe Marshall was the first plus size young woman to compete in the finals of the Miss England competition. Marshall, a UK size 16, finished second, and was subsequently signed to the Models Plus agency. She's even posed for fellow model Velvet D'Amour.

beautifull ladies....

thnx for sharing.....