Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confessions of a DesiCasanova

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Default Confessions of a DesiCasanova

Confessions of a DesiCasanova

Yes, I am starting this thread on the basis of things happening in our country.

Related to everything in our life sorrounding the System of our country.

Happy reading!

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Default No Smoking!

No Smoking

Our Government has put restrictions on smoking in public places, be it restaurants, cinama halls or railway stations etc. So the law say it all

This is a true story happened with me yesterday which prompted me to open this thread.

On January 12, 2010 I boarded the Ajmer Sealdah Super from Gaya Junction in Bihar. Gaya Junction is the religious place for Buddhist Monks. I smoke and bought a packet of cigerette from the station itself.

Our Law prohibits sale & consumption of tobacco & Alcohol related products at Railway stations & in trains.When I asked the seller that the police say nothing to you for selling these stuff. "nai, saab ye sab hum se daily rupaya leta hai" this was his answer

Okat the trains are running late by hours, many of them 24 to 16 hours late. Train came in late at 1 pm and I boarded. I could see no Railway Police on the Platform that time.

To my Surprise suddenly there were GRPF moving in the train, what were they searching for? Okay might be regular searching for suspicious activities persons related to thieves, etc.

Dhanbad Station came at 5pm, all the GRPF persons vanished I could see nobody but vendors selling fruits etc, and to my astonishment Cigerette sellers as well.

After train moved out of the station, I felt the urge to smoke, so went out at the door and smoked! All of a sudden a GRPF personal came saw me and asked to come with him. Okay he caught me. All the way I was thing why only after the train moved out of station. Normally I smoke in toilets so that nobody notice it but i thought it makes it difficult for the non-smokers in toilets so smoked at the door.

On the way to the III-AC cabin I saw one officer and one person also in GRPF uniform. There were some other people as well caught for smoking.

Officer asked "aap ko pata nahi hai train me no smoking hai"

"Sir, kafi der se talab lagu thi gaya se cigerette anhi pi mene, isisliye abhi door pe pi raha tha aapke bande ne pakad liya"

"fine lage, iski FIR banao"

In the meantime, one GRPF person went to the other side with one smoke and came back alone. I thought he must have let him free or paid fine that went directly into his pockets not into the government treasury.

I said "bataiye saab, kya karna hai".

"Fine lagega"

"Ji, sir Rs. 100 ka fine hai"

Baju se awaz aayee "200 rupaye pe rafa dafa ho jayega"

"sir, 200 rupaye to nahi hai , me zada se zada 50 de sakta hu"

"sir, 100 rupaye ka to fine hai 200 rupaye kis baat ke doo?" I said

"Thik hai, apni ticket do naam batao...."

I told him my name and details. Since I did not Pay up the Fine money neither personal money, they insisted to keep the ticket with them as the proof and when reach sealdah you would be arrested and taken to the court. I said okay fined but give me the ticket you cannot keep with you. You can come and collect me at my seat no and will go with you.

I then asked for the officers name and saw the tag as well. Took the ticket and went back to my seat.

to be continued....

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Banned Colonel

hmmm aage bolo suspense na rakho

ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar

Yug Pajiii aage di story dasso interesting hai jiii jaldi post karo
    In this Life Time or the Next.....
    We will Be together

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

I'm waiting ...

BTW I quit smoking 1 year back
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

phir kya hua yaar

Default No Smoking

No Smoking

I went back to my seat thinking of a connection between them(GRPF & Cigerette sellers ar stations) which was confirmed with this incident .

What to do next, They will take me to the court and I do not want to be arrested.

Just then I thought there will be cigerette sellers at Asansol which is the next station

As soon as the train entered the Asansol Station I just looked out of the window and there were many cigerette sellers. One boarded the train, as he came in, I went upto him and asked "cigerette hai kya". "Haa saab , kaunsi chahiye"

I just grabbed him by the hand and pushed him making way through the pantry car and then the AC III tier cabin, I knew they would be sitting there 'cos I could not see any personnel out at the station! Waiters made way for me as I grabbed his head in my elbow and we entered the AC Cabin where GRPF personnel were sitting.

All the GRPF personnel stood from their seat in shock! Surprised!

"dekhiye sir, ye sab hai jo cigerette bechte aur hum peete and aur aap pakad te hai. sab mili hue hai"

"aap kanoon ko apne haath me mat lo, hum hai na"

jab kanoon ki rakhwali karne wale AC me bhaihe hai, tab hume hi kuch karna padta hai, I spoke to myself!

"Mera kaam tha aapko dikhana , so mene dikha diya aapko" I said

"Thik, aap apni seat pe jaiye" said the officer

I went back to my seat and thought those must GRPF people must have asked for money from that poor seller.

After 10 minutes that Cigerette seller came to me asking for 200 Rs. sighting that you hit me and for the loss of his material.

I explained to him that, I have not damaged your any of the material , neither having hit you. All the waiters in the pantry are the witness to this incident. Suddenly there was wide disturbance among all and then came the GRPF.

They told me you have to get down and that you will be arrested. i said okay lets goes as I started taking my bag, then TT interferred.

Here , I would like to mention that If smoking is a crime selling is also the same. If I was to be arrested , all the GRPF would be in fixed soup since at the scene of crime they were sitting in their AC Cabin. They did not book the cigrette seller which they should have done.

TT seems to be smart enough and said to me don't be oversmart, forget whatever happend to GRPF & me.

One of my co-passenger intervened and said saab jane do me bhi sarkari aadmi hu sab dekha hai mene.
    You won't believe that my be-friended Co-passenger turned out to be a Black Cat NSG Commando.

Apologies done and all left.

I feel sorry to that Asansol poor Cigerette sellers which the officers said they do it to earn a livelihood, I thought myself they could do away with the cigerettes and sell other stuff to earn livelihood. This is no reason for them to sell.

They could not arrest me even if I get down at the Sealdah station for the following reasons :

1. The proof & Witness that they have that I was smoking was a 'flakes filter' where as I smoke "classic".I had intentionally kept flakes packet in my pocket which costs mere 20 rupess. "lighter kaha hai" one officer had asked me while taking my flakes packet. "sir, kisi se light ki thi cigerette"

2. If they had caught me at the station, I could have shown them my classic cigerette and the light, which they should have procured from me!

3. All the co-passengers had witnessed this incident with that cigerette seller inside the train arguing infront of GRPF personnels.

What next :

You have made your point
    , not to drag anything further!

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Default No Smoking

No Smoking
    Moral of the story

Cigerette smoking is injurious to health

Whatever be the reasons!

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

ẄÎT'h ŪŇĨVĚŘŞĂĻ FŁĂŴŠ" Lieutenant-Colonel rishii's Avatar

In this Life Time or the Next.....
    We will Be together

kya bat hai GRPF ko jhatka to laga
    ate jaate jo milta hai tumsa lagta hai
    mai to pagal ho jawunga aisa lagata hai

Default How The Smoke Has Travelled

How The Smoke Has Travelled

1600 AD Portuguese traders bring tobacco to Indian shores

1605 AD Emperor Akbar and his court are presented with tobacco and jewel-encrusted pipes by Adil Shah of Bijapur; they become immediately popular

1617 AD Emperor Jahangir, though an opium smoker himself, bans smoking of tobacco—the first anti-tobacco law in Indian history
    1717 AD The first recorded mention of beedis
    1906 AD Imperial Tobacco Company of India (ITC) builds its first factory at Monghyr, Bihar
    1912 AD ITC launches the first Indian brand, 'Scissors'.
    1948 AD Sardar Bhopinder Singh Mann, a member of the Constituent Assembly, proposes adding tobacco to the list of substances for the Indian state to eliminate, under Article 47 of the Constitution. Other members reject his motion.
    1975 AD Health warnings appear on cigarette packets
    1990 AD Ban on smoking in public buildings and air-conditioned public transport

1999 AD Railway ministry bans the sale of cigarettes in stations.
    1999 AD Kerala High Court rules that smoking in public places violates the constitutional right to life
    2000 AD Ban on advertising tobacco products on cable television
    2001 AD The Tamil Nadu government bans chewing tobacco, supari and gutkha
    2004 AD Ban on smoking in all enclosed public spaces, on selling to minors or near educational institutions, and on any advertising of tobacco products
    2005 AD Health ministry bans the depiction of tobacco products in films
    2005 AD Chain-smoker Shahrukh Khan commits to quit the habit and fails. Rajnikanth quits and takes up chewing gum.

2010AD Desicasanova smokes just to make a point that this makes more corruption in our system.How many cases are there that the train is burned due to cigerette smoking? Except for people who torch trains.

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

great read man

Make My Day

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

eye opening experience... +++
    Thank you bala

kya baat hai vry nice thread from u Desicasanova.

💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

++
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.