Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bf confession about sex

Unregistered

Default Bf confession about sex

My BF Had agirlfriend earlier (not now)..he recently confssed this to me saying they hd evn sex also
    now i dnt kno wat to do next.. i didnt say nething to him till now coz im confused and sad..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, I agree that its very hard to think of your partner sharing his/her body with any other person but you, but you also know that it was in the past. Not just that, but your BF trusted you enough to tell you about it.

So, let the past remain in the past, stop obsessing with it and carry on with life.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 10-12-2010 at 09:40 AM.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Why do girls do this all the time...

First they grill the poor guy into confessing about his previous girlfriend,

then they grill him some more and get him to describe what she looked like and

as if that was not enough they probe further if he ever slept with him!!!! And if the poor fellow thought that was the end of it.... think again...

WHY WHY WHY

Reasons for probe - few possibilities

So that they can can taunt him for the rest of their time together!!

Send him on a guilt trip on regular intervals

So that they can torture themselves thinking about him with another woman

Regularly remind him how lucky he is to get a virgin girlfriend..

Of course you are sad and confused.... Every girl wants to hear the man say to her that she is his first and last love.. sorry to say.. it doesn't happen often with our generation much these days..

Even if he would have lied about it, you would not have believed him.. There's nothing much you can do now about the past. If this thing upsets you so much leave him and move on in life..

But please dont stick to him and use this information to taunt him and torture yourself... as the relationship will be doomed due to lack of trust and faith sooner or later.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post

Of course you are sad and confused.... Every girl wants to hear the man say to her that she is his first and last love.. sorry to say.. it doesn't happen often with our generation much these days..
    Very well thought out and nice reply
    Last edited by FeeDback; 30-01-2010 at 02:24 AM.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

you can do one thing make a time machine and go back and stop him and if u cant then just live with it cause nothing can be done so its better to remain calm

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

You have to take a decision, remaining confused is not solution!! If his confession is honest, if he will not repeat it in future then u can trust him!!
    Nothing wrong in it
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    Hi

Why do girls do this all the time...

First they grill the poor guy into confessing about his previous girlfriend,

then they grill him some more and get him to describe what she looked like and

as if that was not enough they probe further if he ever slept with him!!!! And if the poor fellow thought that was the end of it.... think again...

WHY WHY WHY

Reasons for probe - few possibilities

So that they can can taunt him for the rest of their time together!!

Send him on a guilt trip on regular intervals

Regularly remind him how lucky he is to get a virgin girlfriend..

Even if he would have lied about it, you would not have believed him.. There's nothing much you can do now about the past. If this thing upsets you so much leave him and move on in life..

But please dont stick to him and use this information to taunt him and torture yourself... as the relationship will be doomed due to lack of trust and faith sooner or later.

It was a very bad thing by him to go into physical relationship with another while he was in love with u... now its upto u to decide whether to forget and forgive or leave him
    u know him better than any of us.. so decide whether he is actually being sincere now and feeling guilty.

u can give him a chance if u want to.. else dump him. These two choices are tehre for u

New Born

first of all you did wrong. just remember whatever u heard about yr bf's past it only hurts so never ask anything about his past nor u told about yours. enjoy your present and talk about your future plans how relation can be taken in supreme height. Love hurts so dont ask everyone has past and in love nothing can be acceptable fairly. so just avoid whatever happened.

New Born

Past is Past, it is Ghost
    Future is far, it is Uncertain
    Present is Here, smiling with us
    Make it Positive and Creative

All the best….. ……J

You have to analyze his confession.. how much honesty he has etc, then only it can be determined... iF u are of this type of person who gives good importance to trust, it will be hard for u to forgive

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

U may give him a chance.......

Since the incident happened earlier i think it can be ignored. (if u can do that). If you never cheated u after he confessed that show he means what he said

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

looks like an honest confession to me.. whether he will repeat it or not is beyond me and whether u can forgive him or not is upto u