Thread: I’m always fighting with my friend

New Born

Unhappy I’m always fighting with my friend

Right. I've known this guy for a year now. He's amazing, and he's meant to be my best mate. Well he still is but we ALWAYS have arguments and it's always me starting them..the thing is everytime I say sorry because I be such a ***** he's okay with me..like he's been hurt so much and recently he's stopped talking to me because he says he can't handle being hurt anymore. It's been ages since we've talked properly..and it's been a month we haven't talked at all. And I really miss him and I don't know what to do...I've text him but he doesn't reply. And I miss him sooo bad. And I don't want to loose him..
    Help? What could I do? I Know I've been wrong...but to put it right I want to show him I'll never hurt him but he doesn't reply to my texts or anything so I really don't know what to do. I feel soooo bad...and I dnoe I just really want to make it up to him...

Thanks

something similar, it happens in best of friends
    and most times jst one person ignores the others mistakes so tht
    the other can understand tht how he/she is hurting bt if tht doesnt happens then
    definetely at one stage the other person who ignores everything even the hurt for the sake of
    friendship broke up at a point realy coz how much cn anybody cn tolerate for friendship and always nothing
    works one sided if u both r best of friends then if he was ignoring being hurt then it was for u why u coz he
    cares for u and dint wanted the friendship to b broken bt everything have a limit he is so hurt tht he doesnt wnts
    tht to happen again thts why he is not talking to u and not repliying to your texts,whether u r sory or not,i knw
    u may b sory bt see from your friends point of view too tht how he could hv felt wen u hurted him not jst once bt many times
    and he jst thot tht u will understand this bt u dint then he got hurt.bt for now its better tht give him sometime or try to
    talk to him and say tht u wont do it again and u r realy sory.god bless u.
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

New Born

Default Why hurt? give him pleasure

its unfortunate to witness such complication in a relationship..A strong sexual relation is neccesary to make a perfect balance and undersanding between both Individuals..Do sex Fight instead of wasting ur time like tat.Give him a lot of pleasure by seducing him..Provide him a gud sex life...and after some time u will notice....u have a real gud relation..After all a real relation between a boy and girl is Physical...Give Emphasis on it...U can complete ur selves using eachother parts...understand

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

Good thing is that you are aware where you have gone wrong.....there is a very fine line between crossing limits...specially with friends...because sometimes we start taking them for granted..and forget what upset them....

Give him a little space..give him time.....dont barge him with messages.... Give him time to miss you... I am sure he misses you the same... but may be this time you crossed your line and he is hurt....

“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked”

New Born

Exclamation

i am single.........but with more experiance..

so its ur call dump him