Thread: Sex with Fat wife

Loving Husband

Unhappy Sex with Fat wife

hi,i just got married 10 days before with a girl i loved. i lover her lot and she is perfect wife for me. the only issue is that she is too fat( 90 kgs+)/5'5'' in height. i mean she had big tummy,thick thighs,wide and long body where i am 65 kgs/5'5''. Please suggest me the postures of love making with her. we normally do missionery position but i get tired very early as i had to apply force againd her tummy/thighs and none of us get satisfied. i want both of us to be happy and satisfied with sex.

Appreciate your contibution in makinf my life good..thanks

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

OK, I'm so glad to hear that you are interested in making this work for both of you. Here are a few positions that you can try, that should work well....

REAR ENTRY POSITION-

Impolitely known as "doggie style," this position has long been advocated as the best for fat couples. . Rear entry is not without its drawbacks, however. If the man's penis is particularly short, or if the woman's internal anatomy is positioned at an unusual angle, it may be literally impossible for a couple to copulate from the rear. It can also be hard on a fat woman's knees.

Nevertheless, many couples swear by it, and the size of a woman's buttocks and thighs doesn't seem to affect the matter. the woman kneels on the bed with her legs slightly apart, and lowers her chest so that her behind is elevated. By kneeling behind her, and holding his stomach up with his hand at the same time, the man can readily insert his penis from the rear. He can also rest his abdomen on the woman's buttocks to make it easier for him to continue his sexual thrusts throughout intercourse."

SIM'S POSITION-

This position, named after a famous surgeon-gynecologist, is a modified rear-entry position, where the woman is obese and the man is not. The woman begins by lying on one side. Then, she draws her upper leg all the way up (toward her head) so that the knee of the upper leg is opposite the hip of her lower leg. This position makes her vagina readily accessible from slightly above and behind. The man kneels behind her, with one knee on each side of her straight leg, and makes entry from the rear at a slight sideward angle. If necessary, he can raise his body slightly by means of a pillow below each knee.
    SEX WITHOUT INTERCOURSE-

That may seem like an oxymoron, but it isn't. One can do amazing things with a properly trained set of fingers. A fat woman's body also provides opportunities for pleasure that a thin woman's body cannot. Some men swear that the sensation of having the penis fondled by a woman's cleavage is the closest thing to heaven on earth. Fat women have cleavage everywhere.

There are other forms of intercourse between men and women: talking, laughing, touching, reading the Sunday paper together, watching a favorite movie on late night TV, or driving to the airport together just to watch the planes take off. Sometimes the feelings you get from just being close to someone are as good or better than any feelings you can get from intercourse itself. It may not be sex, but it sure is making love.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default The Thin Man and Corpulent Woman

One more...

sideways sex..

The man lays the woman on her side, and taking her thigh on the top leg, raises it as high as possible on his own upper leg, so much so, that it will rest on his waist.
    The man will use the womans lower arm as a pillow for his head, and a real pillow under his own lower hip (to make sure his penis is at the correct height to penetrate the woman).
    This is done as the womans thighs will be very thick, and thus without height adjustment, the man will not be in a position to penetrate the woman.
    The couple, now joined, can thrust together (the man pushes and woman recedes, then the woman pushes and the man recedes). This is best sexual position for the thin man and the fat woman.

am sorry but ur query just made me smile.......... rest has been answered.... mr loving husband...........

take care

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loving Husband View Post
    hi,i just got married 10 days before with a girl i loved. i lover her lot and she is perfect wife for me. the only issue is that she is too fat( 90 kgs+)/5'5'' in height. i mean she had big tummy,thick thighs,wide and long body where i am 65 kgs/5'5''. Please suggest me the postures of love making with her. we normally do missionery position but i get tired very early as i had to apply force againd her tummy/thighs and none of us get satisfied. i want both of us to be happy and satisfied with sex.

Appreciate your contibution in makinf my life good..thanks

ask her to exercise & reduce weight.... if u r loving husband... but without hurting her feelings.... talk in encouraging manner...

eg:"u look grt... but if u were slim... no one cud match u etc etc"

send her on jog... ask her for free hand exercises... yoga... deiting watver...

being fat isnt good for ones morale as well as ones helath...
    & u r worrying abt sex dear???
    he he he he
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

While people who are overweight can enjoy sex just as much as thin people, it seems that the feat is not always as simple as it sounds. Certain sex positions aren't very fulfilling and may make for awkward moments, so today's tip is dedicated to the horizontally challenged, but horny nevertheless.

First off, it's very important to have good stamina because sex is not a spectator sport. You have to be ready to delve into the act with your heart, soul and big-boned body. Don't just lay there, always keep yourself involved -- unless of course, she's the dominant type and wants you to submit to her (yum).

The following are not exactly mind-blowing positions that'll make your head spin, but they are good for curing what ails you (pending orgasm). So grab your woman and start riding the wave. Also keep in mind that these positions are good for those of any size.

pillows are your friend

Missionary, is not exactly the cream of the crop when it comes to the greatest sexual positions, but it does its duty for lovers everywhere when necessary. There is a catch for the overweight folks; you're going to need some pillows.

Obviously, the amount of pillows you'll need depends on how overweight you and your lover are. Place a couple of pillows under your woman's buttocks until her vagina is at an angle where penetration is made easy.

In a kneeling position, balance on your hands and do your duty as a man. Take things slowly and rub her body whilst doing so. The idea here is to make this very pleasurable rather than chore-like. This position is great no matter what size you are -- unless of course you weigh so much that you can't walk to the fridge without getting winded.

the ultimate move
    For creativity and a different angle on things, here's a novel position that'll have her juicing from the get-go. Keep in mind that variety is great when it comes to bedroom antics, so keep the ideas, among other things, coming.

Get your woman to lie on her side in a fetal-like position (on her side with knees bent). Again, pillows are your friend; use them sparingly. Place a few of them under her hip and before jumping into the goods, kiss and stroke her body first. But if the pillows make her uncomfortable, then don't use them.

Now, you should be kneeling like you would if you were going in the doggy way. For variety, you can lift one of her legs and place it on your shoulder. Once you get the gist of it, this can be the greatest position you've ever discovered.

flying legs
    For variety, lift her legs up and place them on your shoulders whilst in the missionary position. Again, you can use the pillows, or you can simply elevate her until her butt is barely touching the bed (strong like bull). Do whatever feels more comfortable since you're going to be in the said position for a little while.

As well, ensure that she's comfortable and not struggling or trying her best to avoid placing her weight on you. Through her body language, you'll be able to tell if she's enjoying it or feels like she's about to pull a hamstring.

While penetrating her, rub her legs gently and slowly grind in and out. Turn your head to the side and kiss her ankles, hold on to her thighs, or lift her butt with your hands whilst doing your sexy thing.

the woof appeal
    You knew this one was coming, and I know you're happy to see it here. That's right; the infamous doggy style is for people of all shapes and sizes, although certain body types may still not be able to pull this one off.

If you have a potbelly that's tight and reaches all the way down to your lower abdomen, then perhaps the aforementioned positions will be better suited for you. But if your beer belly is mushy and moveable, then turn her around and get cracking.

Place your partner on all fours, and before you let yourself go wild, take the time to caress her back and reach underneath to caress her breasts. Appreciate her body and then go in for the kill. Place your little man inside her and embrace her lower cheeks -- and hey, if she's up for it, give her a little spank for her spunk.

plenty of fun for all
    There are plenty of things for lovers to do, the key is to keep the ideas fresh as often as possible. Don't be afraid to try new things; that's the only way you'll figure out what you love. And hey, if you're comfortable enough to engage in sex, then you should be comfortable enough to discuss what you enjoy about it.
    Last edited by it matters to me; 27-01-2010 at 07:06 PM.

SB Guru Major

Jisaki Bibi moti Uska bhi bada nam hai,
    Bistar pe litado..........
    Gadde ka kya kam hai.............

I cannt stop laughing reading the description you have given about your wife.

New Born

Well well well ...

Use pillows , they r u best friends dude, and tell her REDUCE WEIGHT.

Being fat is not doing her good,

Cut the excess flesh.

New Born

Smile Your marriage is on 20 jan 2010

Your marriage is on 20 jan 2010

confirm me then i tell u more if u r the same person

New Born

My question to all the sexual pose experts, Have u ever had sex in doggy pose with a woman? Before suggesting poses, suggest the lady to loose weight. Only that would work and nothing else. And conveying this message to the lady, in indirect ways would not help. I am telling this from my experience. Because most obese people believe that since they are husbands/wives, therefore it is the duty of the other partner to love him/her. Which is actually not. So,tell her in even direct ways and make her go the gym , and as a loving husband , u can accompany her in morning jogging or multigym sessions if time permits u. That will give her the feelings that u r not leaving her alone as she is fat. Her trust and love for u would increase and at rthe same time u can get the desired result.

Banned Lieutenant

Tun Tun ka pati...

hmm poses with fat lady - hmmm... you can ask any Indian man... all Indian girls grow fat afer mairrage

New Born

Default Best suggestion !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robby.w View Post
    My question to all the sexual pose experts, Have u ever had sex in doggy pose with a woman? Before suggesting poses, suggest the lady to loose weight. Only that would work and nothing else. And conveying this message to the lady, in indirect ways would not help. I am telling this from my experience. Because most obese people believe that since they are husbands/wives, therefore it is the duty of the other partner to love him/her. Which is actually not. So,tell her in even direct ways and make her go the gym , and as a loving husband , u can accompany her in morning jogging or multigym sessions if time permits u. That will give her the feelings that u r not leaving her alone as she is fat. Her trust and love for u would increase and at rthe same time u can get the desired result.
    best suggestion of the lot ...... follow this man !!!!

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broken__arrow View Post
    Well well well ...

Use pillows , they r u best friends dude, and tell her REDUCE WEIGHT.

Being fat is not doing her good,
    U r the best adviser for this post dude????