Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I do not enjoy sex with wife

New Born

Default I do not enjoy sex with wife

My problem is that that when I have sex with my wife, I do not enjoy it but when I self pleasure myself, then I enjoy it much more. Before my marriage, I had a relationship with a girl. I had sex with her once and I really enjoyed that, but with my wife I do not get any pleasure at all. Help me.
    only just i want to do so i do,i dont like to do sex with my wife.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 27-01-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, it seems that you are not working enough at the sex with your wife. See, getting a quick ejaculation with masturbation is one thing but true sexual pleasure comes through the sharing between two people but that means that you both work towards pleasuring each other.

The episode that you had with your gf was only a one time affair and so exciting and pleasurable. Now, you have to establish a history of pleasure, which means discover what excites her, teach her what you like, stuff like that. Work on it, and you will see that things will get better soon.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vilas92 View Post
    My problem is that that when I have sex with my wife, I do not enjoy it but when I self pleasure myself, then I enjoy it much more. Before my marriage, I had a relationship with a girl. I had sex with her once and I really enjoyed that, but with my wife I do not get any pleasure at all. Help me.
    only just i want to do so i do,i dont like to do sex with my wife.

first learn to love ur wife... love her emotionally... everything else will follow automatically
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

if u are finding interest in masturbation there is nothing wrong in it.. many people masturbate even after marriage.. u can combine it into ur sex routine and that will be perfect match..

This happpens because as a couple u havent yet learnt to have good sex!!! Your past experience seems better not because the earlier gf knew some magic but because more of the situation!!! It also depends on the way ur mind responds to the event!!! That means if u want to make ur sex life more enjoyable u have to mkae it interesting by some means. YOu have deliberately put some effort into that!!!

If masturbation is necessary u can by all means add it to ur sex life....
    The lack of satisfaction in ur sex life with wife may not be because of her problem but that must be a relationship problem. couple must be having a good emotional bond between them to have a good sex life. May be thats lacking between u two and that need to be corrected..

You will have to give 100% concentration and dedication into it!!! Stop getting anxious about it though, that will make things worse. Try to find some new interesting additions into ur sex games!!! That will make everything more interesting

Such problems do occur in marriages..sometimes couple get bored, sometimes couple never get satisfaction etc. What nobody does is to talkwith partner about these problems.. so do that, and see what can be done urself, else go for counselling together

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

The sex that you had with your gf was only a single time and so exciting and pleasurable. May be the first time sex in ur life. So u were so excited. Try fore play. And take advice of a Doctor.

Try to spice up ur sex life by new ideas. Include more fantasies, or sex games etc. Anything which is new will make ur sex life look shining again

Understanding is totally missing from your married life and that need to be worked on. It can occur only when u people know one another very well. And for that communication is necessary

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Change ur routine!! Something is still old and tiring which is taking away ur interest!! So find out whats causing the problem and remove it or replace it with something new
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

New Born

LOL. you have to enjoyed no other choice left for you. i am sure after baby you are automatically loved him.

My all wishes for you.

Banned Lieutenant

What is new in this??? Who in the world enjoys sex with wife - after first 2 yrs(max)...

You are just common case..

I am sure - your neighbor feels the same with his wife - and he likes your wife and u like his... and you will enjoy if you exchange.. that is totally because humans want variety.

THis is not only with men - the girls / your wife is also not enjoying with you - probably she masturbates - when u go to sleep after the intercourse.. just chill,,

Try variety.. tell her to go out sometimes.. and tell her - you also need variety..

I am sure ,, you will not be able to do that... you are Indian,. and the fcuking mairrage rules... Your life ended when you married.. why are you trying to find enjoyment... through sex??
    Last edited by sb_fan2; 30-01-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: ****

Quote Originally Posted by sb_fan2 View Post
    What is new in this??? Who in the world enjoys sex with wife - after first 2 yrs(max)...

You are just common case..

I am sure - your neighbor feels the same with his wife - and he likes your wife and u like his... and you will enjoy if you exchange.. that is totally because humans want variety.

THis is not only with men - the girls / your wife is also not enjoying with you - probably she masturbates - when u go to sleep after the intercourse.. just chill,,

Try variety.. tell her to go out sometimes.. and tell her - you also need variety..

I am sure ,, you will not be able to do that... you are Indian,. and the fcuking mairrage rules... Your life ended when you married.. why are you trying to find enjoyment... through sex??
    Some more people like you and this society will turn into jungle.