Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gf in pain after anal

Unregistered

Default Gf in pain after anal

Dear Mamm,

Me and my Girlfriend tried anal sex as she does not want to loose her virginity so i put my
    penis inside slowly with lot of lubricants but after sometime i was unable to control myself
    and i started to fast and entered full my penis is also big as a result my gf is having to much pain in her anus and she is bleeding also and she is facing very very difficulty while doing No.2 as she told me so i am worried about this happened yesterday wat shud i do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Yes, this is a big pitfall of doing anal. You have to be very careful because it can be extremely painful, as you now know for yourself.

The tissues of the anus/rectum were not designed for intercourse and are more vulnerable to injury than are vaginal tissues. Certainly if you or your gf are either physically or emotionally uncomfortable with any type of sex act, you should not engage in it.

The most likely scenario is that she has an anal tear or fissure. Keeping her stools soft by drinking lots of water and using a stool softener as needed will help promote healing.

If she is still experiencing pain after some days, you really should see your doctor. In addition, if there is any blood in her stool, your doctor needs to rule out a more serious injury.

Anal sex is not shocking to most physicians, so don't feel embarrassed about discussing it with the doctor if need be.

she is in serious trouble

Surely u did things vey badly....one most important thing about anal sex is that you have to be careful about ur partner. This has physically hurt her, the emotional problems are a bonus.
    From next time, give consideration to ur partner... before going for it again, ask her whether she want to do it first then only try. As for the wounds u should contact doc if it does not go..

if she is still bleeding and the pain has not subsided so far and if still the same pain than she needs a doctor..... its better to consult a doctor.... were u wearing a condom if not than its time u consult a doctor for std's hope both are free of std's

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

in my view point its noting to worry about.

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

You must have forced it..should have been more careful as ur size is bigger..if she agreed to it, u should be thankful for it, and not use the opportunity to satisfy ur wild fantasies..always remember sex is for both partners pleasure, not for one person alone.. u must immediately talk with her, and ask for forgiveness and assure her nothing will like this happen again..

New Born

[QUOTE=Preeto Maam;3423531]Yes, this is a big pitfall of doing anal. You have to be very careful because it can be extremely painful, as you now know for yourself.

The tissues of the anus/rectum were not designed for intercourse and are more vulnerable to injury than are vaginal tissues. Certainly if you or your gf are either physically or emotionally uncomfortable with any type of sex act, you should not engage in it.

Is Anal Sex not natural? Is Anus not for intercourse? I think Anal is very common. Some people enjoy it even more than Vaginal. Need your opinion mam.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Tissues around anus are very sensitive!! You must have harmed it by ur rough sex. Wait few days to see if it heals by itself or see a doc!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Pain and bleeding can also occur when there's a small tear in the lining of the anus called an anal fissure. Even small fissures can be pretty painful because they often cause spasms of the opening of the anus. They heal slowly because they're irritated repeatedly during bowel movements. With anal fissures, you may also see blood on toilet paper or on the stool itself.

• Warm water: Sitz baths involve sitting in a warm pan of water to soak the painful anal area.
    • Analgesic agents: Various creams and ointments can temporarily numb the anal area to provide relief. Do not use these for more than a few days in a row, however. Your health care provider can tell you exactly how long it is safe to continue using these treatments.
    • Stool softeners: Taking over-the-counter medications to help keep your stool soft until the hemorrhoid or fissure heals. This can help avoid re-injuring and further irritating the anus while having a bowel movement.
    • High-fiber diets: A high-fiber diet will keep your stools soft and easy to pass.

Following these recommendations can help the fissure heal within a few days. Very rarely, a fissure will become infected, will develop a clot within, or will not heal promptly. If this occurs, your health care provider may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure or use a newly researched medication to help heal the fissure.

Hold off on more anal sex until your current discomfort and bleeding are completely gone. When you resume anal sex, here are some recommendations to help prevent anal fissures in the future:

• Talk with your partner about the need for the inserter to go very slowly and gently, and the absolute requirement that your word is law: if you say stop, s/he stops.
    • Use lots of water- or silicone-based lube.
    • If fingers are going to be inserted in your anus, fingernails need to be well trimmed, smooth, and clean.
    • Some people like to start with a clipped nail finger in the anus, moved very slowly inside. When there's pain, stop and wait a moment and breathe. This will allow the internal anal sphincter to relax. Once the discomfort stops, continue. If a finger is comfortable, you can proceed with other sex toys or a penis.
    • If you use a dildo, make sure it's soft and flexible, not stiff. This will help protect you against colonic perforation.
    • If you're still having pain with anal penetration, you may want to see your health care provider about using rectal dilators. These are a set of instruments that get progressively larger. You begin by inserting the smallest-diameter dilator in your anus. When this is completely comfortable, you can move on to the next size, and on through the largest size. Your provider can also help you plan a safe and reasonable schedule of progressing through the different sizes.
    • Consider receiving anal sex face down; this can decrease anal pressure.
    • Be sure to understand and follow safer sex guidelines to avoid getting or giving infections, including HIV. For example, condoms need to be used for sexual activities where body fluids may be involved (including anal sex).

It will be difficult for her for few days to use toilet...u should apologize to her. I even doubt that she will be not liking even regular sex after this..

Use enough amount of lubrication next time !!

Before gong for anal sex, discuss with ur partner the details

Ofcourse only if she permits u again

This is called Gan* phad dena.

[QUOTE=Playboy85;3424982]
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Yes, this is a big pitfall of doing anal. You have to be very careful because it can be extremely painful, as you now know for yourself.

Is Anal Sex not natural? Is Anus not for intercourse? I think Anal is very common. Some people enjoy it even more than Vaginal. Need your opinion mam.
    1. No it is not.
    2. No it is not.
    3. If something happens in majority, it doesn't become Natural, but with evolution it may and human body may be able to develop glands for lubrication and more stratified skin epidermis (non-keratinized) there to survive the jolts. And also new hormones(or existing ones) which can act on new receptors in anus to cause relaxation.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Harii_Puttar View Post
    This is called Gan* phad dena.

lol'z. Agreed !!!