Thread: UAE Employment Visa Details

New Born

Default UAE Employment Visa Details

I would like to know about my employment visa for UAE.

One month back I came to Fujairah (UAE) on employment visa but as of date I did not get my medical and labour card becasue so far my sponsor has not taken me to the corcern authorities.

After how many days my visa will expire? if it expires will there be any penality?

May i know after entering (in UAE) how many days my visa is valid and how much time it takes to get the labour and medical card? and what is the procedure for it? and what is the fee?
    What they do in Medical tests?

Thanks

New Born

Default Reg: UAE Employment Visa Information

Hi,

One month back I came to Fujairah (UAE) on employment visa but as of date I did not get my medical and labour card becasue so far my sponsor has not taken me to the corcern authorities.

May i know after entering (in UAE) how many days will my visa be valid?
    How much time does it takes to get the labour and medical card? What is the procedure for it? What is the fee? As my sponsor told me that employment visa costs 9,000/- Dirhams. Is it correct?
    He also told that he will deduct 3,000/- Dirhams from my salary on installment basis as bank guarantee, Is there any law? or is it his own law?
    Please guide me. I will be thanksful.

Thanks
    Kashif

Always Alive @ SBF! Brigadier General cheeku17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by punching View Post
    Hi,

May i know after entering (in UAE) how many days will my visa be valid?
    How much time does it takes to get the labour and medical card? What is the procedure for it? What is the fee? As my sponsor told me that employment visa costs 9,000/- Dirhams. Is it correct?
    He also told that he will deduct 3,000/- Dirhams from my salary on installment basis as bank guarantee, Is there any law? or is it his own law?
    Please guide me. I will be thanksful.

Thanks
    Kashif
    there is no rule according to the labour law of the U A E he can deduct even fils from your salary ..cause if he has recruited you then he has to pay all of your expenses ...but if you had any agreement with him regarding this then he can ...

and may be its 60 days of stay before you have to get a labour card and without a health card you can't get a labour card
    My Stupidity is so Advanced that People think i am Sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by punching View Post

After how many days my visa will expire? if it expires will there be any penality?
    May i know after entering (in UAE) how many days my visa is valid and how much time it takes to get the labour and medical card? and what is the procedure for it? and what is the fee?
    What they do in Medical tests?

Thanks
    your visa will be expired after 60 days from the entry to UAE.
    Your sponser is responsible for arranging medical test for you. all the fees for medical must be born by your sponser.

regarding the medical test they will take sample of blood for HIV test and other contagious deseases.
    ask your sponser to arrange for medical test immediatly,sponsor will be responsible for all the fines.

best of luck.