Thread: In love with aunt’s son

Unregistered

Default In love with aunt’s son

i m in deep love for last 3 years. we both want to marry each other, but the problem is that he is my cousin brother ( bua's son ).. i have tried to get out of him recently as my parents came to know and scolded me for that its impossible and asked me to forget him,. i know that this is not allowed in our society but we both are not able to live without each other. he is also not ready to marry anyone else. Is our marriage possible, n what shud we do,people say its wrong, but why ..
    plz provide genuine suggetions ..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look girl, in many societies a marriage relationship between cousins is frowned upon. We won't get into the philosophy of it, but that's the way it is. So now, you clearly know that your family will be very annoyed if you insist on carrying on with this romance. Ask yourself if you can handle that. I don't know how the future plays out, but give some space to each other and see where you are several years down the line.
    I have a feeling that you are still very young, so you can just step back for now and wait to see how you feel a couple of years down the line.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i m in deep love for last 3 years. we both want to marry each other, but the problem is that he is my cousin brother ( bua's son ).. i have tried to get out of him recently as my parents came to know and scolded me for that its impossible and asked me to forget him,. i know that this is not allowed in our society but we both are not able to live without each other. he is also not ready to marry anyone else. Is our marriage possible, n what shud we do,people say its wrong, but why ..
    from ur question guess u might not be more than 21 or 22 at max. ......... there is a severe criticism upon such relationships in many cultures nd religions......so just don't struggle for acceptance of this relationship by people around u.........what i feel is this isn't more than infatuation........don't rely on ur cousin either for the struggle of survival of this relationship.........boys just run away from such commitments..........though he is agreed but chances r he will dump u pretty soon.......face that.......nd please better concentrate on ur studies or ur career approach.........sometimes fantasies become really aggressive........nd take such turns in life.......dear, try to face reality......nd meet some new people too........spend some more time with ur friends it might help......i ain't criticize u or ur decision but this ain't deep love......also see that he is almost ur brother, feelings might change.....

SB Addict

Smile forget him

Hi Lady,
    I believe you are a bit younger than the nubile age, so I'd explain this concisely. You'd yourself get a hint of the problems that you might face. Marriage is a practical relation, unlike love, which is more emotional.

Legally, this relation can culminate into marriage, as both of you are adults.
    But, societal, biological and in your culture perhaps, ethical factors are against this marriage. Also, it'd be very inconvenient for your parents and bua [aunt] to face the situation. It's best for everyone here to move ahead as soon as possible.

regards,
    Chmpk, the Inglourious.

New Born

hi there ...
    i m getting ur viewpoint ... but please try to understand the situation ... u r saying tht u love ur cousin ... we used to say cousin bro./sis. ... how can this be possible dear ... u say u have spend 3yrs of relationship with him ... that is may be because both of ur thinking matches n u like each others company ... but thts not enough n we cant ignore the biggest roadblock that he is ur cousin ... almost ur brother ...
    just try to get mixed up with other ppl n ur frnds ... i dont wanna hurt u but i think its not love ... its the infatuation frm which u r going through ... as it wont be fruitful in ur future so its better to leave the situation here n now ... i know it wont be easy fr u to go through but believe me time is the best healer ... u can do it atleast for the sake of ur parents happiness with whom ur bond is much stronger than ur cousin ... n who knows may be someone more better,caring,loving person is waiting for u out there ...

god bless u ...

In Raw terms - you want to have sex with "YOUR BROTHER" ? And also want to have kids ?

INCEST IS ILLEGAL
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

just think about your dad and mom forget that boye what ever he is...

u have to get this out of your system cause ur parents will not allow you to marry since its not allowed in society so why making ur life miserable by still thinking about it

Young Gun

it is not good biologically to marry cousine because of dna problems pass on to children. he is your brother and you have to respect that relationship - you both can discuss and find much better partner if you try - best luck and best wishes

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

You are old enough to understand that you are in deep love with your brother, but you are not old enough to understand that marrying your brother is wrong ? Your comprehension levels fluctuate as per your convenience..

When you live in a society, you have to live with the norms of the society - otherwise start living in jungles

If its issues like the child marriage, inter cast marriages, even divorces, I am sure you will find support from within the society and may be even from your parents too. But as some of the others said - Legally, this relation can culminate into marriage, if both of you are adults. But, societal, biological and in your culture perhaps, ethical factors are against this marriage.

New Born

stop .this yar..u both belong hindu family kk..
    not muslim..ur marriage is immposible.. so leave it