Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex ruined my life

nikhil bhandari

Default Sex ruined my life

I was sexually very active when was younger now my age is 39
    There were many partners in my life and everything wa spurely for sex.
    I never had love in my life coz mainly i was interested in sex only.

Dont know if its due to that but from many days im facing a disinterest towards sex and life completely. I dont know why but i am like not interested in doing my job, or my daily things, or talking to anybody even.

Earlier i was an expert in meeting women and making good friendship with them, but i am not interesteed anymore. THis is totally strange and even i am scared to see the change.
    Whats wrong?? Is the over sex oriented life which caused this? pls advice

I want to know whether there are any methods to correct this too

Hello Dear...

This is just a temporary phase.All of us tend to get upset or disinterested towards monotonous routine.It has got nothing to do with your active sex life few years back.

So now,its time for a break.Break from your job,your daily routine etc etc.
    Enjoy a holiday for a couple of days alone.If possible,go to some other city where you have lots to explore.Try something adventurous.Find out what excites you.

I am sure you will feel rejuvenated.

All the Best

Regards

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi Nikhil,

I would guess that you may be depressed because of some reason, and that's what is causing all this disinterest in life and women and relationships. So, now the thing is to get some help for the way you are feeling and I would certainly recommend that you see a counsellor. See, the state of the mind certainly reflects in how sexual you feel.

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Hii

The situation for you at the moment is like-Been there done that.But at 39 do you think all that the world has to offer is already consumed by you.I don't think so..Sex is just one aspect.You need to do some soul searching and ask yourself have you accomplished all that you ever desired in your life?Have you grown spiritually and performed your Karmas well? Life teaches you lessons as you grow,enriching one with what you call experience. This learning is a never ending process just make sure that you keep your glass half full. Just for a change move out of your comfort zone, confront your fears and take new challenges in your life.They may be personal,professional,social or spiritual.Along with this practice Kaizen - the art of constant self improvement.Be at peace with yourself and you'l find the world a better place to live in.

Good Luck
    Last edited by deSi_CasaNovA; 19-02-2010 at 03:31 PM.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

IF its sex addiction u will need counselling!! For some time, a change is good. Do something in ur life to bring back the interest. A journey with friends will be a good choice!! Also discuss this with somebody whom u trust well, like friend or family member
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

Banned

When a thing is done for so many times its natural to get bored of it. Wait few days, sex is also same like anything..
    Or try to change ur sex tricks, may be they are boring..

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi Nikhil,

I would guess that you may be depressed because of some reason, and that's what is causing all this disinterest in life and women and relationships. So, now the thing is to get some help for the way you are feeling and I would certainly recommend that you see a counsellor. See, the state of the mind certainly reflects in how sexual you feel.
    Well said preetoji, a counsellor will be needed here. The disinterest is only an effect which may be produced by a lot of other underlying, hidden factors!

Banned Captain

Hey,

I think you're just bored with your daily routine. Its time now that you should choose a life partner. You're missing love and friends in your life. Don't isolate yourself completely from the world. Make some new friends, develop new relationships. Do activities that appeal you. Your life has transformed, believe it or not when you age your priorities, routine, people around you, you yourself, basically everything changes. You need to accept this change!

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil bhandari View Post

Dont know if its due to that but from many days im facing a disinterest towards sex and life completely. I dont know why but i am like not interested in doing my job, or my daily things, or talking to anybody even.

Earlier i was an expert in meeting women and making good friendship with them, but i am not interesteed anymore. THis is totally strange and even i am scared to see the change.

SB Addict

Exclamation Rewind <<

It's not sex which has ruined your life. It must be some event which has moderated your motivation. I strongly intuit that some piece of information is still missing or you are keeping it tightly sealed. It's that which you know, which is the axis of all this. Rewind your life and look closely, what happened after which you started to change?

regards,
    Chmpk, the Inglourious.

Sex has become like routine in ur case.... like waking up everyday, taking bath or brushing teeth etc. A break will do good...get help of a professional if needed. If the signs of depression last long, u should see a doctor certainly.....

Yes you can come back to normal life.. first stop worrying about ur lost sex drive. Get ur interest back in life, do pleasant things, spend time with friends, get a hobby, concentrate on fine things like music, art etc.. in Short try to be a normal man again. Once u begin to love life again, ur lost drive will also come back

Banned Lieutenant

Now... your standards.. have gone up... you need very pretty girls now...

That is normal..

If you stick with Indian girls... that boredom will come within 1-2 years...

Now try some other countries... try european blondes... my fav

Sexual boredom is a common problem experienced by many !!

Especialy those like u who are sexually overactive

For the best result, u should consider this opportunity as a blessing

Just forget about sex for a long enough period, say for 1 year (or more if needed )

Till now the primary aim of ur life was sex

That must change, when its changed and sex becomes a part of life only,
    then things will be at right place again !!

U will regain interest after that

You should g3et to a counsellor!!! That will be needed because this stage need professoinal help. Else ur depression will go to nastier levels!!!

A break is necessary in everything in life... this will not harm u if u take it in positive manner. I doubt u will need psycho therapy to completelyget out of this depression. ANyway, what i mean is, you dont have to lose hope. It may take some time to get back on track, but u will sure be albe to enjoy sex as usual again