Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do men bleed for the first time while having sex?

Unregistered

Default Do men bleed for the first time while having sex?

HI...I met my boyfriend after a year long gap since he was out of country...we r just so turned on that after some kisses and carresing i started to ride him just for fun..with our clothes on...but suddenly i saw blood all over his jeans...he was bleeding....after that the next day wen we tried to have intercourse he bleeded again a bit....when i asked he said it happens to guys when they have sex for the first time just like it happens with girls when they loose their virginity for the first time! i am bit confused and doubtful abt this...is it true that guys bleed for the first time? also why did he bleed when i was just riding him over our clothes? ( although we both were really turned on and were really enjoying it!)

N.B: after this incident when we had sex after a week or so everything was fine and perfect..he did not bleed then!

plz reply

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You could not have been 'riding' him my dear. Thats kind of impossible with so many clothes on. Also, the way you are describing it...that his jeans were covered in blood...even a woman who loses her virginity does not bleed that copiously!

That aside, men do not have a hymen, to bleed when their virginity is lost!

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

It may be some infection and it may have got wounds during sex!! Other than that such serious bleeding can not occur
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

Cool

He might be injured when you ride or before, There is no such possiblities men to bleed at first time sex.

so ur doubt is whether men will also bleed for first time sex like women does... well no is the answer.
    Men does not have any hymens. And if they dont do any rough sex no bleeding will occur.......even that also will happen with minor scratches only, not the type u described

He needs to show this to some doctor!!! I think something else is wrong. ANd use lubrication while doing sex

There are no virginity first tim ebleeding for men. I dobut his penis is harmed, causing some internal fracture perhaps in veins or its some other disease

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

No guys do NOT bleed! He probably got injured while you were riding him.

lose some weight

Thats not tue. Even women will bleed only if hymen hasnt been damaged though any physical activity

NO... because men and women have anatomically different

You seriously need to take your biology texts from school age again and read them well (supposing you have crossed that age already)

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI...I met my boyfriend after a year long gap since he was out of country...we r just so turned on that after some kisses and carresing i started to ride him just for fun..with our clothes on...but suddenly i saw blood all over his jeans...he was bleeding....after that the next day wen we tried to have intercourse he bleeded again a bit....when i asked he said it happens to guys when they have sex for the first time just like it happens with girls when they loose their virginity for the first time! i am bit confused and doubtful abt this...is it true that guys bleed for the first time? also why did he bleed when i was just riding him over our clothes? ( although we both were really turned on and were really enjoying it!)

N.B: after this incident when we had sex after a week or so everything was fine and perfect..he did not bleed then!

plz reply
    first of all I would like to tell you that I have to fill this registration form just to inform you that yes boys can bleed too because of frenulum cercumcise that is you can see at following page in fig 4:
    http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/

this frenulum can break during quick sex,forced penetration,sex with no lubrication,anal sex(mostly) and i think in above case you r either a virgin or it was as you said a quickie and thus there can be lack of lubrication or probably mis alignment of penis during the intercourse this can break frenculum.
    so for god sake dont think he is sick or something ok.
    Moreover frenulum is not so weak in few people it doesn't break or they haven't had a virgin or anal ever.(hindi mein ise kehte hai taanka toot gaya matlab jo khal penis ke niche se aakar urinary meatus tak aa kar judi hoti hai wo wahan se toot ke hat jaati hai bleeding hoti hai par sex ke maze mein sab bhul jaate hai mere bhai ko jab wo apni gf ke saath sex kar raha tha aur usne kisi towel se vagina ka lube poonch diya tha tab or mere dost arun ko anal sex ke doran hui thi ye problem).
    regards jin
    Last edited by keshav111; 27-03-2010 at 12:02 AM.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by keshav111 View Post
    first of all I would like to tell you that I have to fill this registration form just to inform you that yes boys can bleed too because of frenulum cercumcise that is you can see at following page in fig 4:
    http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/

this frenulum can break during quick sex,forced penetration,sex with no lubrication,anal sex(mostly) and i think in above case you r either a virgin or it was as you said a quickie and thus there can be lack of lubrication or probably mis alignment of penis during the intercourse this can break frenculum.
    so for god sake dont think he is sick or something ok.
    Moreover frenulum is not so weak in few people it doesn't break or they haven't had a virgin or anal ever.(hindi mein ise kehte hai taanka toot gaya matlab jo khal penis ke niche se aakar urinary meatus tak aa kar judi hoti hai wo wahan se toot ke hat jaati hai bleeding hoti hai par sex ke maze mein sab bhul jaate hai mere bhai ko jab wo apni gf ke saath sex kar raha tha aur usne kisi towel se vagina ka lube poonch diya tha tab or mere dost arun ko anal sex ke doran hui thi ye problem).
    and for god sake aise kisi se pooncho jo ki experts hai like me certified sex expert and dont believe any shit otherwise ok.
    Last edited by keshav111; 27-03-2010 at 12:02 AM. Reason: jin

Some accident will have to occur for that to happen, else they will not. Men's virginity is more related with mind than with body. Infact its not for men alone but virginity is less related with body for women too.