Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Wife

Unregistered

Default Problem with Wife

Dear Preeto Mam, I am male with 48 Years of Age and married for 22 Years. My problem is that My wife is not having interest in SEX at the moment and even does't like to sleep with me. We are having sex once in a Two to Three month other wise I have to rely on Masturbation. I do avoid this if my sexual desires are fulfilled through my wife. She does't understant my porblem although she knows that I like to have sex once every day or atleast three to four times in a week. I cant explain my problem to any body, I will appreciate to have the guidance of all forum members.

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

That may be her limit!! What to do if she cant perform more?? Everybody is different in their sexual drive. Adjust with her sex drive
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

You can resort to masturbation if regular sex is not satisfying you.. There is nothing to be ashamed of it, and many men do masturbation after marrage. Some as part of sex, some for extra satisfaction.. infact you can read many experience stories in this forum itself if u check previous questions.
    I read one experience of a guy some time back through this forum..

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

Try to adjust to her limits...if u push her to do more sex than she can afford it will affect ur marriage. I think its better to include mastubation also into ur sex life for satisfying ur sexual urge. Complaining about this will only result in she losing her confidence

Each person's sexual needs are different, and to force someone to give in may be wrong. Masturbate to fulfill your needs!

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by atman View Post
    each person's sexual needs are different, and to force someone to give in may be wrong. Masturbate to fulfill your needs!

yep
    very true

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Preeto Mam, I am male with 48 Years of Age and married for 22 Years. My problem is that My wife is not having interest in SEX at the moment and even does't like to sleep with me. We are having sex once in a Two to Three month other wise I have to rely on Masturbation. I do avoid this if my sexual desires are fulfilled through my wife. She does't understant my porblem although she knows that I like to have sex once every day or atleast three to four times in a week. I cant explain my problem to any body, I will appreciate to have the guidance of all forum members.

REPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i clearly remmebr seeing this query a few mnths back!!!!!

exactly same...
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

U have higher sex urge... she has lower sex urge. Thats whats conflicting.
    One of u will have to adjust.. increasing hers is an option but easier one is to u controlling urs

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

It is difficult to stay in a monogamous relationship if the sexuality of the relationship is not compatible to both partners. Almost always, one person has a higher sex drive than the other.

It is important to meet the sexual need of the person with the higher drive but it need not be done through oral sex or intercourse but through some type of masturbation. She should be flexible and open to your desires.

Remember there is a difference between desire and need and thus you must also be realistic. Sex is sex. Remove the hormones which cause desire and one would see that clearly that sex, though pleasurable, is simply a biological drive. Urination and defecation are also biological drives but they are not “glorified” and raised to exulted standards as is sexuality.

There is a difference between want and need. You need food and water to eat and survive but you do not need sex to survive. You might want sex because it is pleasurable but you could live without it. It is important to make a distinction between want and need.

For you to be satisfied, you two will have to come up with a compromise that meets your sexual needs and hers.

First thing u should do is to talk about this to ur wife!!!
    Can she try to change??? If she can not what are other options???
    Like masturbation or going for a medical check up etc.
    You have to discuess these matters

You can see it in two ways !!

Either as a problem or as a fact !!

Second would be better for everybody

Because else both u and she will always remain unhappy

You are experiencing a common problem between married couple -known as sexdrive mismatch.
    Find out what causes this in her, taking the help of a doc is good

Could be due to decrese in estrogen levels or due to some medicines she is using!!! Take her to a doc for further check up

Dear unregistered member,

I am sorry to say this but there’s a life beyond foreplay, sex and mbat.

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

try to convince her.......
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."