Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does he tickle my palm?

ami_agrawal

Default why does he tickle my palm?

mam, i have a boy friend who always tells jokes and is a funny chap.. he sometimes while taling touches my body.
    and whenever he take my hand he tickle inside my palm...i think its not right. but why he does this? is it to show that he loves me? i am asking coz i want to know if i got to respond that way or not.. or is it with some bad thoughts???

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Bad thoughts? i would not say so at all...he's probably just doing it out of affection...its a sweet gesture, just enjoy it!

as per mah info........people do dis kinda thng....wich indicates dat he needs condom........dats it its as simple as dis
    luv me n god will luv u

AMAN MITTAL

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

Its a good sign that he is intersted in u!!
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

I seriously doubt he's got bad intentions. I guess some people like doing that for no reason, just casually. It's just a weird habit, or he does it out of affection. Either way, I think it's cute! Different people have different ways of expressing their love or interest.

SB Addict

Talking

Ever noticed a dog licking your palm? Guys are like dogs The meaning is same in both the instances Affection.

Don't be afraid, your bf won't bite you and you might love to feed him some biscuits [and ice creams too], and he'd love it

regards,
    Chmpk

Quote Originally Posted by ami_agrawal View Post
    mam, i have a boy friend who always tells jokes and is a funny chap.. he sometimes while taling touches my body.
    and whenever he take my hand he tickle inside my palm...i think its not right. but why he does this? is it to show that he loves me? i am asking coz i want to know if i got to respond that way or not.. or is it with some bad thoughts???
    Last edited by champaklal; 27-02-2010 at 03:23 PM.

The King O' Bling™ Lieutenant-Colonel wannabebuddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jokerlove View Post
    as per mah info........people do dis kinda thng....wich indicates dat he needs condom........dats it its as simple as dis

he wants to make love..............
    × ┃ ▶ ↹ ŤŕÅńĈē ĬņƑù$ìÒŋ ↹ ◀ ┃ ×

unnecessary touching must be avoided..

I guess nothing seriously bad in it. But you are the boss. Decide where to draw the line on tickling.

SB Champion Lieutenant siddharth3.5's Avatar

If both of u are romantically close then nothing wrong in it.. else in case u are feeling bad about it, tell him to keep distance

Banned Captain

Smile

Certainly, there's no bad thoughts about it. I think this is his thing with you. Every two people share a certain matter that they don't share with anyone else. What I mean to say is that, he's sharing a special moment with you. Just be a part of that, and enjoy your moments. There's nothing wrong with it. He's just giving you a friendly touch, just enjoy his warmth. To clear your doubts, yes he's showing you that he loves you! But friends could have such things as well.

Best,

Quote Originally Posted by ami_agrawal View Post

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by champaklal View Post
    Ever noticed a dog licking your palm? Guys are like dogs The meaning is same in both the instances Affection.

Don't be afraid, your bf won't bite you and you might love to feed him some biscuits [and ice creams too], and he'd love it

regards,
    Chmpk

lol'z. well said

WHether its good or bad depends on whether u gave him freedom to do such things...If a guy does this he either consider u as sweet like a child or he is really into u

ya...jst enjoy it...nd he's ur bf..he'z nt doin ny crime by holding ur hand....

tak care

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

He obviously is a friend who wants to be more than just a casual friend, thats why he sometimes while talking touches your body or tickles your palm.. these are small love destures and he is obviously trying to gauge your reaction before getting more intimate.

Stop him firmly or keep safe distance if you dont like it - as simple as that.