Thread: Want to get married with non muslim girl

New Born

Default Want to get married with non muslim girl

Hello Mam,

I regular reader of your forum and i appreciate your advice. ok i m coming to my problems......

I m 25 year old Muslim Guy and belong to kanpur (U.P). I m doing job in a export company as an account officer. i love a girl who is also doing job in a private sector....... but she is a hindu girl..... I want to married with her par mam uska relegion problem create kar raha hai....... her father will never agree for our marriage... My family also never accept for our relation....... par mam main uske bina shayad survive na kar paun....... meri work efficiency par bhi iska bahut asar pad raha hai....... mujhe har jagah sirf wo hi dikhai deti hai.... kabhi kabhi usko khone ka bhi dar lagne lagta hai..... jabki ham 2 sal se is relationship me hain..... many times we get physical..... plzzzzzzzzz mam help me....... what should i do?????
    Kya main usse court marriage kar lun???? maine ek lawyer se consult se kiya tha to usne bataya k pahle main uska Name change karwaun aur phir NIKAH karun... tab jakar courtmarriage kar sakta hun par phir bhi isme police ka dar bana rahega....... mam main nahi chahta k police meri family ya uske sath kuch misbehave kare....... plzzzzzzz mam help me....... Wo mujhe kisi keemat par khona nahi chahti aur main bhi....... wo apna naam aur relegion bhi change karne ko ready hai..... plzzzzz mam suggest me what should i do????

Thanks in advance.

New Born

dear friend...hope you are fine...

i just want to ask you both ...if you are adults and eligible for marriage as per Indian government laws....and willing to stay separate from your families...then go ahead and marry her...no one can stop you...

this is just my personal advise..please think about it...for you & her happiness..

thanks
    rokstarz - saudi arabia

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Quote Originally Posted by *ALI* View Post
    Hello Mam,

I regular reader of your forum and i appreciate your advice. ok i m coming to my problems......

I m 25 year old Muslim Guy and belong to kanpur (U.P). I m doing job in a export company as an account officer. i love a girl who is also doing job in a private sector....... but she is a hindu girl..... I want to married with her par mam uska relegion problem create kar raha hai....... her father will never agree for our marriage... My family also never accept for our relation....... par mam main uske bina shayad survive na kar paun....... meri work efficiency par bhi iska bahut asar pad raha hai....... mujhe har jagah sirf wo hi dikhai deti hai.... kabhi kabhi usko khone ka bhi dar lagne lagta hai..... jabki ham 2 sal se is relationship me hain..... many times we get physical..... plzzzzzzzzz mam help me....... what should i do?????
    Kya main usse court marriage kar lun???? maine ek lawyer se consult se kiya tha to usne bataya k pahle main uska Name change karwaun aur phir NIKAH karun... tab jakar courtmarriage kar sakta hun par phir bhi isme police ka dar bana rahega....... mam main nahi chahta k police meri family ya uske sath kuch misbehave kare....... plzzzzzzz mam help me....... Wo mujhe kisi keemat par khona nahi chahti aur main bhi....... wo apna naam aur relegion bhi change karne ko ready hai..... plzzzzz mam suggest me what should i do????

Thanks in advance.

If you want to save yourselves and your family from 'Police ka danda' then stay away! If her family files a Police report then be ready for the danda and jail time!

You got physical without nikah. here itself you made a blunder.

change your name from ali to anything it doesnt suit you.

you should think well before you take any step. when you will have a child what will your child follow. will the child left with no religion?

anyways, poor your parents as well as the parents of the girl. their children are both being selfish!!!