Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -4

SB MahaGuru Colonel danny_daniel's Avatar

Default Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -4

Hi Friends

Thanks for the Overwhelming response on my previous thread with the name

"Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s and Shag"
    http://forums.santabanta.com/showthr...83135&page=223

That thread was the most viewable thread (more than 962, 000) on SB Forum and this is possible with your support only..and was the first ever thread in SB which crossed 1 million viewership ).................. currently crossed

Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -2
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=117275
    viewership: 1,070,417 on 16 Sept 2009

Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -3
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...54515&page=208
    viewership: 1,167,484 on 20 Mar 2010

Back again with my new thread as a Continuation to my previous thread

Use ur imagination on Bollywood ****s -4

• Hope this will find your attention

Tumhe sabse jyada yeh pasand hain na ? jo karna hai sabke saamne karo

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be remove
    If you are a regular visitor of SB you know me .......

@hotfuntalk: Thanks Buddy...for mast comment........keep adding

Jane do mera pati darwaza khatkhata raha he.... Tum kal aana.... Aaj uski baari he !!!

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be remove

Banned Captain

the 1st one's gr8

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

is there a cut mark visible

You loved to see them jiggle na .... now i am going to jiggle them on your face !

prize for IPL Winner team

Hey PC its the mike not my tool.... jo tumne isi aise pakda hua hai...

about to squeeze Shilpa Shetty Here.........nd hubby enjoying the live show

Hey hey..ek ek kar ke aao ....sab to maze doongi aur khud bhi enjoy karungi

Please mooh pe nahin please!

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

bas ek baar inke beeh mein daal dena...baki kaam main khud kar lungi

Disclaimer : All comments/views expressed in this post are all false and it has absolutely no bearing to the real person. All the comments are purely fantasies and should be taken in the same spirit. All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

wanna make you jump on my rock hard ccok !

Quote Originally Posted by muffy View Post
    the 1st one's gr8
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy5 View Post
    Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Buddy for the responses...keep cumming and expecting your support to this thread as well

I have re-posted some pics from last pages to create a continuity .............

Hope u dont mind

Thanks a lot once again for your support

Banned Colonel

Default Congratulations on starting a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by danny_daniel View Post

Jane do mera pati darwaza khatkhata raha he.... Tum kal aana.... Aaj uski baari he !!!

Danny bhai comments on this one please.....

Bhai log comments please.................

15. Banned Lieutenant