Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem having sex with wife

Unregistered

Question Problem having sex with wife

Hi, I am happily married for more than 3 months now. We love each very much. I am having problem entering her during the sex. We have proper foreplay and get aroused. She is somewhat fat (not much), has fat hips and thighs. I think her vaginal opening is too tight to enter and therefore I can only enter an inch or 2. She is from a conventional family and has never masturbated or so. Should I consult a gynocologist and get her treated to enable proper penetration ?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Do use a lubricant...that may help you.

Female genital can stretch to accommodate any penis size. So my doubt is your problme is lack of lubrication. Two methods you can use, or may be you can use both together. include long forplay sessions in your sex life, that will bring natural lubrication. And if thats not sufficient use some commercial variety. You can change positions also to experiment. Those will change ur problem with 99% possibility. If you still face some problem consult with a doctor

well the way u have explained it cud be either that she aint properly lubricated or u both are not doing it properly....... as u have told she being from a conservative family didnt even try masterbating... so its obvious she wont be having much of a knowledge as in such families talking about sex is a big taboo... so instead of going to a gynaec.... increase ur knowledge in the act....... read some stuff and get proper knowledge of it...... go for trial and error and learn the technique the proper way.... try diff positions and make sure she is all wet ...... do use some lubricants as well... with time u will get in her... its a matter of time and knowledge

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Hi

Girls who have little knowledge about sex and have never really explored down south are bound to experience first time sex complications because neither they are aware of their private parts nor comfortable with their own self.In this case even after 3 months the problem persists because you haven't had sex completely.A female genitalia is expected to adjust to any size but for that a person has really relax her vaginal (which tend to contract involuntarily under pain) and pelvic floor muscles.Even if she is properly lubricated, pain will assist insertion.So ask her to relax and see that she is comfortable to your touch.Normal pain is bearable but anything beyond should need gyno attention.

New Born

first try to finger her,with one finger and then with two fingers..

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

By doing masturbation genital opening size is not going to increase!! Its only a myth. Use lubrication, if u got nothing else, even oil will work

New Born

Use any kind of lubrication

Its not related to masturbation or her shape.
    But u are not putting lubrication, it can also be caused by following wrong positions

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

make her vagina lubricate by using jelly creame u can get in medical store... and try to give her sex education

Its only 3 months, u will need more time to familiarize
    When u know more about her body and preference things will get better

Masturbation in no way determines the size of opening. Thats only a misunderstanding. You are using low amount of lubes. That must be the rpoblem. Or ur methods for sex are fully wrong

What are the right ways

No body has answered !!!!!!
    Please Tell me I also have Problem during sex
    The foreskin of Penis Rolls back during insertion and it is very pain ful due to this I cannot penetrate more in Vagina. While wearing Condom this does not happen

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I am happily married for more than 3 months now. We love each very much. I am having problem entering her during the sex. We have proper foreplay and get aroused. She is somewhat fat (not much), has fat hips and thighs. I think her vaginal opening is too tight to enter and therefore I can only enter an inch or 2. She is from a conventional family and has never masturbated or so. Should I consult a gynocologist and get her treated to enable proper penetration ?

Use lubricant + ur BODY STRENGHT yaar...It cant be so tight dat u cant penetrate...!