Thread: Friend having affair with mom

Unregistered

Default Friend having affair with mom

It got confirmed that my best friend is having an affair with my mother! What should I do? Should I kill them both or just leave this matter? I am bit tense because I am married and living with my mother. My father divorced my mother 12 years ago… what should I do?
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 05-04-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Actually you know, they are both free and consenting adults and so perfectly entitled to have an affair if they want to. (Unless of course the friend is married).
    Its painful for you of course. I can imagine your distaste of the situation of knowing the facts, but really, I think you should just put it behind you, if you can. thats what being an adult is all about, my dear. Being able to deal with unpleasant facts and the breaking of illusions.

Since your mother is capable of handling her life her own, you should stop worrying about it. She will not be needing guidance or babysitting from her own son. She knows world better and has more experience, so just leave the matter, and concentrate on your life, thats best for your family also. Dont keep thinking about the rights and wrong init, that will only make you feel worse

Killing htem wont help neither u nor them !!

Also u must know that as grown up adults they have every right to live their life the way they want

Even law give them that protection

If u have trouble adjusting, for some period live seperately !!

New Born

They are not kids, they know how to manage their lives
    If you try to do something nasty, or try to fight, u will only make things worse. Because you will be seen as the weird one then

What is your mothers age ? if your are married she must be 45+

affair in this age ?

not much can be done about it
    At the most u can show that u dont like it and expect them to part
    Thats unlikely anyway

They are adults and above over their age of consent
    They got every freedom to do sex or live the way they want. Stop making up stories about it and think about ur life instead

New Born

hi...
    i completely understand ur situation.....
    but ur mom more mature than u....
    so she knows wt she s doing......
    its her life and she has all the rights to be in a relationship.....
    killing them s not the solution....
    try to keep matter within urself.....
    never bring it out.....

Thumbs up

man do 1 thing talk with ur mom regarding this , tell her think what u are doing is not right and tell her think what society will think and say about her and this will also affect u and ur family , talk properley and solve the matter , make things clear & yes its ur mom's personal life but then also u can make her understand and about ur friend warn him , u can beat [friend ] him but dont kill or do something like that [ dont take law in ur hands and spoil ur life and future ] , tell his mother or his family about his deeds so that he improves ,dont loose ur temper and dont do wrong wrong things , i know anybody will be mad at this situation but take things smartly so that things get solved properly ok , tc , byeeeee
    Last edited by ickon2004; 06-04-2010 at 10:40 PM.

New Born

Angry U R Selfish

According to me..... u r nothing more then a selfish, male chauvinist pig

Do you have any idea that how lonely she must be feeling and she require companionship too. What if you had been having an affair and your mother may not have liked it?

Then what wud have been your reaction buddy. You know that its been 12 years (or more) since shes divorced. She lived all for u and now when she is feeling soft point in her heart for somebody and trying to be in a new relationship then you are against it because you cant bear to see your mother having a relationship in this age as you had always thought that when she would keep looking afteryou and your wife and then baby sit your toddlers and then when her purpose for you will be served she will die slowly alone. is that whatu want for her? whats this whole issue is about mate? whats your problem with relationship of your mother? is it jealousy or it is possessiveness? Whatever it mayb buddy i wud suggest u to get over it man. As she is way elder to u and way more experienced then you and knows her good and bad so is your friend. So they have all their right to do what they feel like. She restrained her from any of such thing untill u grew older enough to take decisions for your life and be able to stand on your feet but she maynever have thought ueven in her wildest dream that after growing up u will not only take decisions of her life but her life as well. she stayed alone and without any companion ship for so long for you and now finally when her heart started to feel love for someone else you think it is all wrong and shemust stay saind and keep sacrificing herself for u for her entire life and she does not have any of her wil and she cant live for herlslf. U REALLY ARE A SELFISH MALE CHAUVINIST PIG AND THAT TOO A BIGFAT ONE.......

SB Champion Lieutenant prakash27's Avatar

If u avoid thinking in terms of friend and mom and see it as two grown up people then this feel better!! Becoz if u try to change this, it will make u feel worse only
    agony aunt, marriage advice, relationship help, online agony aunt, relationship advice

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It got confirmed that my best friend is having an affair with my mother! What should I do? Should I kill them both or just leave this matter? I am bit tense because I am married and living with my mother. My father divorced my mother 12 years ago… what should I do?
    kill the *******.. or like make him disabled