Thread: Makeovers of the year

Default Makeovers of the year

Kelly Osbourne - Before

"I never thought I was fat," former reality star Osbourne -- 160 pounds at her highest -- confesses to Us, adding that she gained weight after eating foods like pizza and French fries. Osbourne says she felt so ashamed of her "stocky little pork legs" that she never wore skirts above the knee.

Kelly Osbourne - After

Dropping 42 pounds after a 2009 stint on ABC's Dancing With the Stars, the 5-foot-2 Osbourne, 25, gained a revamped look, trading grunge for glamour. "I'm excited about fashion in a new way," the star, who favors designer Stella McCartney, tells Us.

Jennifer Hudson - Before

Prior to competing on American Idol in 2004, Hudson shed 60 pounds -- but had to regain 20 for her role in the Oscar-winning film debut, 2006's Dreamgirls. "To become Effie, I had to eat cake, which I never do," Hudson says of packing on the pounds.

Jennifer Hudson - After

Less than a year after welcoming son, David Otunga, Jr., the engaged Hudson, 28, is slimmer than before her pregnancy! "Her middle, thighs and butt are more toned than ever," her trainer, Harley Pasternak, who guides her through lunge-filled workouts five days a week,

Nicole Richie - Before

The reality star and mom to son Sparrow, 7 months, and daughter Harlow, 2 (with fiance Joel Madden), once rocked red locks and even multicolor streaks.

Nicole Richie - After

"I was ready for a change," Richie, 28, tells Us of the dark 'do she debuted in December. "I used to switch up my hair color all the time, and I hadn't done it in a few months."

Khloe Kardashian - Before

Kim and Kourtney's sister admits she packed on "love weight" after her Sept. 25 wedding to L.A. Laker Lamar Odom. "Lamar's the candy man, and guess who eats all of the candy with him?" Khloe has said.

Khloe Kardashian - After

"I am now a fashionista!" the 5-foot-9 reality star, 25, enthuses to Us after dropping 20 pounds (via five weekly workouts). A new favorite asset? Her sexy stems! "I love to flaunt my legs," says Khloe, who endorses the QuickTrim diet program with sis, Kim.

Carrie Underwood - Before

Idol's season 5 champ admits that she's long struggled with the battle of the bulge. "Once I got out of high school I packed on about 10 pounds, and once I was on Idol, I packed on another 10 pounds," Underwood has said. "I'm a little person, I'm 5-foot-3, and I was about 130," she estimates.

Carrie Underwood - After

In the years since her 2005 win, the 27-year-old Underwood -- set to wed Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fischer -- has adopted a modern style. "She has a classier look [now]," says her stylist Melissa Schleier, who gave the 5-foot-3 Soul Surfer actress blunt layers and toned down her eye makeup.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Before

After unflattering photos of a bikini-clad Hewitt spread across the Internet, flak about her weight hit such a pitch that the actress took to her blog, writing "A size 2 is not fat!" Added the Ghost Whisperer star: "There's a reason clothes come in 12 different sizes."

Jennifer Love Hewitt - After

"I've kicked up the glam," Hewitt (who split from Jamie Kennedy in March) tells Us. After dropping 15 pounds last summer, the 5-foot-3 star ditched her dowdy duds in favor of designer outfits by designers like Herve Leger. "You carry yourself differently in things finished with dazzle," she says.

What a wieght lose

Thanks for replying

Its a really gud one

Hot makeups